Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, you gotta get this game if you like open world games at all. I know you have been skeptical as but this game is a ing Playstation essential. The only PS4 game I'd put above it for being must play is The Last of Us (Bloodborne is still my favorite game on the system, but I can understand many people don't want to play a hard ass game like that). This game is everything I was hoping it would be when I saw it at E3 last summer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, you gotta get this game if you like open world games at all. I know you have been skeptical as but this game is a ing Playstation essential. The only PS4 game I'd put above it for being must play is The Last of Us (Bloodborne is still my favorite game on the system, but I can understand many people don't want to play a hard ass game like that). This game is everything I was hoping it would be when I saw it at E3 last summer.
    I was convinced about getting this game a while ago. I like what I'm seeing.

I planned on seeing a playthrough on youtube but it seems too good so I stopped.

I'll wait for march 21 to get it with Mass effect. Although I'm certain that game will get delayed per par.

Passing on Nier Automata for the near future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I planned on seeing a playthrough on youtube but it seems too good so I stopped.

I'll wait for march 21 to get it with Mass effect. Although I'm certain that game will get delayed per par.

Target has a buy two get one free deal going on right now. I wonder if they'd count a preorder towards Andromeda as one of the games. Then grab Horizon as the second and pick a third $60 game free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had no odea you had to find caludrons by yourslef.

I thought it was by quest and I'm alreadly level 25. Going to go through at least one of them tonight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Target has a buy two get one free deal going on right now. I wonder if they'd count a preorder towards Andromeda as one of the games. Then grab Horizon as the second and pick a third $60 game free.
    Do they have it via online?

I dont think I have ever seeing a target here in the Bronx. You have to always go to Manhattan or Brooklyn to spot one. As far as electronic stores, all we get is Best Buy, sadly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cauldrons pop up on the map when you override long necks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn Nier Automata just got some really killer reviews: 9/10 from Gamespot and 8.9/10 from IGN. I wasn't too impressed by the demo and the first game was supposed to be really bad, so that's kind of surprising.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Level 29 now. I am going to replay this game and platinum

My first platinul ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to get that badass armor....found two power cells and thought I was good...guess what you need 3 more. Fack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to get that badass armor....found two power cells and thought I was good...guess what you need 3 more. Fack
    There's one powercell at a familiar ruin. Don't want to spoil anything...but you can go back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's where I got the 2nd one after the one at makers end. Gotta hunt now, I must have that armor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockcrashers is probably the most difficult robots...With my current upgrades, every robot feels easy but these rockcrashers man...So unpredictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just opened up the whole map.

The thought of this game ending depressess me. Reminds me of Tlou..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Level 29 now. I am going to replay this game and platinum

My first platinul ever
    How the do you get raccoon skins in this game? I must have killed 50 of those ers and 90% of them just drop meat while the other 10% drop a bone too. But I never get a skin from them and I need it to upgrade the last of my ammo pouches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the do you get raccoon skins in this game? I must have killed 50 of those ers and 90% of them just drop meat while the other 10% drop a bone too. But I never get a skin from them and I need it to upgrade the last of my ammo pouches.
    What difficulty are you playing?

Make sure you have space in your resource pouch..You really just need to kill more. I had the same issue with fox skin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Thunderjaws are such a huge increase in difficulty from every other robot I have fought so far. They're pretty harmless once you shoot everything off with tear arrows and thunder arrows, but they can take so much damage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show you a legit squeeze

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Thunderjaws are such a huge increase in difficulty from every other robot I have fought so far. They're pretty harmless once you shoot everything off with tear arrows and thunder arrows, but they can take so much damage.
    I just freeze them.

Concentration+ and Quick Draw..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just freeze them.

Concentration+ and Quick Draw..
    I do find stealth still incredibly useful and I'm glad I maxed out the stealth skills (other than the worthless leader kill skill). It really helps out when you're taking potshots at thunderjaws to remove their canisters, their radar, that cannon, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cauldrons pop up on the map when you override long necks
    I just bought a map in one of the settlements that shows where all four are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. Pretty sure I'm toward the end of the main quest. Really enjoying the story of this game tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. Pretty sure I'm toward the end of the main quest. Really enjoying the story of this game tbh
    I'm still not all that far in the main story. I'm doing all the sidequests, all the errands, all the bandit camps, and so on. I think I'm at level 34 right now with like 40 hours in the game. I doubt I'll finish it in less than 70 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now imagine if this IP was named " Zelda". Such a shame that a game devoid of decent story and constant framerate drops is going to win GOTY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget to visit your childhood home. Surprisingly, it counts as a "new" location. Aloy has a short moment there with rost. Slighltly heartwarming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been there yet I'll have to check it out.

Finally got that shield weaver armor tbh
    Last edited by Leetonidas; 03-12-2017 at 01:28 AM.

Thread Information