Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lol

Hi I was at Champons in Fairview and I need to go to washroom then I see Marion taking piss with Solo mans. First of everything I huge surprise they are make friendship. Maytricks is championship hall of fame coach player and Solo mans is very much suck so why they talk. I ask if why Matrix is piss at washroom of Champions and Marions say he is bring the champions to Toronto in trade and play against fake superman start on son day. Solomans leave washroom and Voshkill cum in to piss with Maytricks and hugs and says welcome to dinosaur team and championship time.

We are happy for champonship trade and trophy of world to start agains Magics.

Say NO to White Americans apalisoc_9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the New DLC is priced at 20....

Hopefully, it's at least 20 more hours.

New machines confirmed
    new Area confirmed
    And a whole new side story...not sure yet if this during the events of main game or after.

It seems though its during the events and just before the final boss of the main game as evidence with the armor she's wearing in the trailer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

New machines confirmed
    new Area confirmed
    And a whole new side story...not sure yet if this during the events of main game or after.

It seems though its during the events and just before the final boss of the main game as evidence with the armor she's wearing in the trailer.
    For 20 dollars you'll be lucky to get 5 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

New machines confirmed
    new Area confirmed

If you have PS Plus they were offering it for $15 on the PS Store. I don't know if that deal still stands or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For 20 dollars you'll be lucky to get 5 hours.
    Well the base game turned out about 4 times as long as you initially figured, so maybe apa is on to something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the base game turned out about 4 times as long as you initially figured, so maybe apa is on to something.
    20 hours for 20 dollars? They'd be working for free essentially.

This game will spawn several DLCs so I doubt they will blow their load in their first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW how many hours did I say this game was gonna be initially?

Fucking games like call of duty and uncharted etc have made me questioned how these game developers make games now. 60 bucks for a 5 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW how many hours did I say this game was gonna be initially?

Fucking games like call of duty and uncharted etc have made me questioned how these game developers make games now. 60 bucks for a 5 hours.
    I seem to remember you thinking the game would be about the length of Uncharted 4, which is a little under 20 hours. I was hoping for 100, and it ended up taking about 80 hours for me to platinum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 hours for 20 dollars? They'd be working for free essentially.

This game will spawn several DLCs so I doubt they will blow their load in their first.
    I was kind of surprised to see no season pass for this game. It wouldn't be crazy to get such a long DLC. I think Blood & Wine for The Witcher 3 was around $25 when it came out and that was easily 40 hours of content.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Blood and Wine was the greatest expansion I had played since the shivering isles for ES4 tbh....i would be happy if HZD had even half the content in this. Either way I'll be getting it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game Plus available now.

With new mods
    new difficulty level
    Etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother loved this game so much he wouldn't give it back to me so I just said fuck it and gave him my copy. I'm gonna have to drop another 60 on this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They nerfed the Ancient Armor

I knew that was going to happen though...

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    My brother loved this game so much he wouldn't give it back to me so I just said fuck it and gave him my copy. I'm gonna have to drop another 60 on this game.
    40 on amazon tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $30 now at Best Buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/horizon-...skuId=9082293&

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I'll likely do is wait for the Game of the Year edition which will include the DLC so it won't be a total lost.

Thread Information