Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as horny for horizon as our Asian friend but I decided to pre-order it since everything is cheaper on prime. It looks pretty good, hoping I get at least 30 hours of it the main quest

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as horny for horizon as our Asian friend but I decided to pre-order it since everything is cheaper on prime. It looks pretty good, hoping I get at least 30 hours of it the main quest
    Damn I thought you were on XBone. This is literally the only game I have ever pre-ordered.

But they got the reviews out early and it looks outstanding. Plus Digital Foundry did a performance analysis and it keeps a steady framerate on the base PS4, not just the Pro. Still, would be nice to get the code for free like that ElNono.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I thought you were on XBone. This is literally the only game I have ever pre-ordered.

But they got the reviews out early and it looks outstanding. Plus Digital Foundry did a performance analysis and it keeps a steady framerate on the base PS4, not just the Pro. Still, would be nice to get the code for free like that ElNono.
    Nono often ignores my plights for free codes. The bas is so greedy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? I got a code for Nioh from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't even get to play the games lately, tbh, my nephew ends up being the guy with the free . I'm getting paid stupid money too, tbh, feels kinda embarrassing to even ask for codes.

I'll probably get some vouchers for some of the games I've been working on, I'll see if I can hook some of you up...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? I got a code for Nioh from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even get to play the games lately, tbh, my nephew ends up being the guy with the free .
    You're like Mexican Bernie for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even get to play the games lately, tbh, my nephew ends up being the guy with the free . I'm getting paid stupid money too, tbh, feels kinda embarrassing to even ask for codes.
    Didn't you say this game looked pretty badass at Playstation Experience? Did you see much of it besides the publicly released trailers?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll probably get some vouchers for some of the games I've been working on, I'll see if I can hook some of you up...
    My .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah I've had both since they came out. The one is mainly for halo, despite what anyone else thinks it's still the best multiplayer shooter to me. Sony has also been my go to console, especially as a kid playing final fantasy, dmc, god of war, etc....Sony has always had the goods tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Manu Ginobili is the greatest Spurs Guard of all time and Messi is the greatest Barcelona player of all time...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't you say this game looked pretty badass at Playstation Experience? Did you see much of it besides the publicly released trailers?
    I did see some of it, and even had a chance to play it and passed the opportunity, mostly because I was busy with something else.

What I was telling you, that I found out there, is that one of the designers (John Gonzalez) also designed Fallout New Vegas, which I knew you loved. John actually had an autograph session at PSX.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did see some of it, and even had a chance to play it and passed the opportunity, mostly because I was busy with something else.

What I was telling you, that I found out there, is that one of the designers (John Gonzalez) also designed Fallout New Vegas, which I knew you loved. John actually had an autograph session at PSX.
    FONV was the , second best game in the series behind FO2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how long it would take before the price dops down to 30$....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how long it would take before the price dops down to 30$....
    Aren't you in Canada? If you're talking $30CAD, maybe in five years at Gamestop if you buy used tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you in Canada? If you're talking $30CAD, maybe in five years at Gamestop if you buy used tbh.
    I'm probably just going to buy it off kijiji for 50$ a month from now.

I basically rent games nowdays.

I buy a game say bloodborne from a consumer at 30$, play it for a month..then sell the game again at the same price. ..

It always works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It feels like a new genre really..Its an action adventure combat system but an rpg envrionment.
    ARPG's are not a new genre you schmuck

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    to be fair this guy was playing ratchet and clank and pokemon go up until a year ago, every new game is something hes never seen before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair this guy was playing ratchet and clank and pokemon go up until a year ago, every new game is something hes never seen before
    Don't forget Spyro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apalisoc spent a year hyping this game but won't help out the developers by buying the game at full price.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apalisoc spent a year hyping this game but won't help out the developers by buying the game at full price.
    Full price is probably pretty high in Canadian rupees though tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Nier Automata gives you an achievement for looking up her skirt.

Get in here Reck

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Nier Automata gives you an achievement for looking up her skirt.

Get in here Reck
    What can I say? s are depraved s.

Saw this video a while ago. This game looks over sexualized as . I wonder if I should skip it.

BTW if you have a youtube account, subscribe to them. They're solid for gaming news and stuff. But they only stick to consoles though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What can I say? s are depraved s.

Saw this video a while ago. This game looks over sexualized as . I wonder if I should skip it.

BTW if you have a youtube account, subscribe to them. They're solid for gaming news and stuff. But they only stick to consoles though.
    You can't tell the difference between Japs and s?

Thread Information