Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just picked this up.... feel a little sick tbh. It's the first full-priced game I've bought in probably five years or so. But if it's as good as you ers say, it'll be worth it.
    If you're into action RPGs it's easily worth full price IMO. I also hate paying full price for a game and there are only three exclusives on the system I would do it for (HZD, Bloodborne, TLOU). Though I suppose Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain, and and Dying Light were worth full price too, though I'd much rather play those three on PC.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 03-18-2017 at 05:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally beat it earlier...great game, I liked the way it ended just wish the battle with helis wasnt immediately after the quest begins and more toward the end but still a good ending to the game. Solid 9.2/10 imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally beat it earlier...great game, I liked the way it ended just wish the battle with helis wasnt immediately after the quest begins and more toward the end but still a good ending to the game. Solid 9.2/10 imo
    Probably wanted the last battle between Aloy and Machine. Humans arent exactly hard to beat in this game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have joined the ranks of you no lifers. baseline bum apalisoc_9

Also bought Nier instead of Andromeda. Cant say I'll get to play either game for a couple of days though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing nier right now. I think it's slighlty better than the reboot DMC as far as gameplay is concenred. Overall, the reboot DMC is probably better though because there is very little story immersion with Nier, which is expected from wonky japanese story tellers and the environment in nier is just poor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're into action RPGs it's easily worth full price IMO. I also hate paying full price for a game and there are only three exclusives on the system I would do it for (HZD, Bloodborne, TLOU). Though I suppose Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain, and and Dying Light were worth full price too, though I'd much rather play those three on PC.
    Yeah I almost always wait for a price drop. For the games that I can't wait on, I'll pricematch some online sale at Walmart, do Target's buy two get one free deal when that is going on, or find some other way to get a discount. I'm a cheap bas .

This one was worth it though. I'm only just done with the proving, so I have a ways to go yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing nier right now. I think it's slighlty better than the reboot DMC as far as gameplay is concenred. Overall, the reboot DMC is probably better though because there is very little story immersion with Nier, which is expected from wonky japanese story tellers and the environment in nier is just poor.
    That's kinda disappointing. I like square enix jrpg games but if the dmc reboot is better than this game must suck the reviews have been solid though. I guess I'll wait til it stops in price or appears in the redbox

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's kinda disappointing. I like square enix jrpg games but if the dmc reboot is better than this game must suck the reviews have been solid though. I guess I'll wait til it stops in price or appears in the redbox
    The DMC reboot is better in a sense that the envrionments we're epic and the story isn't as wonky.

But this is an action game where 90% of the fun is in combat. Imo, nier is better in combat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably start playing this tonight. I'm torn between playing this first or Nier.

I also have 50+ unfinished games I should start playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the highest mods in this game?

Thinking of farming behemoth, stormbirds, Thunderjaws and Rockbreakers to get 50+ mods. Apperently those are available in the game.

Highest so far have is a 49Damage with 30 Handling and 11 tear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.playstationtrophies.org/f...e-roadmap.html

Sounds like this game is easy as . The platinum difficulty is pretty damn low. I'm going for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like this game is easy as . The platinum difficulty is pretty damn low. I'm going for it.
    Damn. Had no idea lakaluva was a fan of HZD.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

imo thats why i had to switch it to very hard. i wish there was something above that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo thats why i had to switch it to very hard. i wish there was something above that
    Bend over. I'll give you very hard.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll give you very hard.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the New DLC is priced at 20....

Hopefully, it's at least 20 more hours.

New machines confirmed
    new Area confirmed
    And a whole new side story...not sure yet if this during the events of main game or after.

It seems though its during the events and just before the final boss of the main game as evidence with the armor she's wearing in the trailer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

New machines confirmed
    new Area confirmed
    And a whole new side story...not sure yet if this during the events of main game or after.

It seems though its during the events and just before the final boss of the main game as evidence with the armor she's wearing in the trailer.
    For 20 dollars you'll be lucky to get 5 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

New machines confirmed
    new Area confirmed

If you have PS Plus they were offering it for $15 on the PS Store. I don't know if that deal still stands or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For 20 dollars you'll be lucky to get 5 hours.
    Well the base game turned out about 4 times as long as you initially figured, so maybe apa is on to something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the base game turned out about 4 times as long as you initially figured, so maybe apa is on to something.
    20 hours for 20 dollars? They'd be working for free essentially.

This game will spawn several DLCs so I doubt they will blow their load in their first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW how many hours did I say this game was gonna be initially?

ing games like call of duty and uncharted etc have made me questioned how these game developers make games now. 60 bucks for a 5 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW how many hours did I say this game was gonna be initially?

ing games like call of duty and uncharted etc have made me questioned how these game developers make games now. 60 bucks for a 5 hours.
    I seem to remember you thinking the game would be about the length of Uncharted 4, which is a little under 20 hours. I was hoping for 100, and it ended up taking about 80 hours for me to platinum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 hours for 20 dollars? They'd be working for free essentially.

This game will spawn several DLCs so I doubt they will blow their load in their first.
    I was kind of surprised to see no season pass for this game. It wouldn't be crazy to get such a long DLC. I think Blood & Wine for The Witcher 3 was around $25 when it came out and that was easily 40 hours of content.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Blood and Wine was the greatest expansion I had played since the shivering isles for ES4 tbh....i would be happy if HZD had even half the content in this. Either way I'll be getting it

Thread Information