Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was the first sports superstar of our generation to have to publicly pay for his sins (thank you, buddy)...before Tiger, A-Rod, Lance, etc. He also was the first to come under major scrutiny, as today's social media would've had a field day with horrible human beings like Bird, MJ, Malone, David Robinson (career loser, publicly whined about his contract in later years). I've always believed he was innocent, morseo now knowing how sacred public perception is. I'd think a true rapist would close the deal once they were pot-committed with the penetration. He had a moment of clarity and walked into the light, though
    That light was in the bathroom near the shower tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "When I asked if I could in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"
    Gotdamn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "When I asked if I could in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

And they got mad at D'Angelo Russell.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He raped the Lakers, tbh
    We're light a triple + 3 doubles without him.

Yep, yep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're light a triple + 3 doubles without him.

Yep, yep.
    You could be light a few more because of her though.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You could be light a few more because of her though.
    In fact I cited that fact first. Me

Many moons ago I stated that we lost Kobe's prime's prime due to that rape. 4 years at absolutely zenith lost, gone, poof. Had he not committed that act would he have permitted the team to lose that 23 point lead Vs. Boston in '08? Or, was his focus still wounded to an extent that caused us to lose a seminal NBA le that would have in the coming reality put us at 17, them at 16?

It's grim business. You record it in the scrolls alongside all of our history. To omit it would be a sin.

Thread Information