Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3point line was closer in Jordan's era. They moved it back near his second retirement
    Bad point because they moved the line in after his first retirement (and MJ was already averaging .343% for the four seasons before he retired) and Kobe also played in both of the full seasons MJ played with that line as well while posting one of his two highest 3pt%'s of his career at the time.

Any season Jordan shot more than 1.5 threes a game he averaged .386% from deep tbh. When he bothered to shoot them it was money, when he mostly didn't bother it was lower around Kobe's level.

Jordan and the Bulls exposed! Thanks, Truebloood. I actually had forgotten about the league's tampering with the 3-point line...
    I hope you realize the entire league played with a slightly shorter line in the late 90's and not just the Bulls. The league also shortened the line after he first retired, so it certainly wasn't "for him" either. So I'm not sure what you think that "exposes".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I don't know if he's as good as Kobe. But just watching him play, he makes it look simple.

He's got this mid range game, start of this year I thought it was like Kobe but after seeing the last game. He's actually more efficient. He uses his length and just pivots without needing to jump. It's like its so simple!

Kawhi is definitely going to be a very scary player!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A blatant travel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A blatant travel?
    When you got hands like Kawhi, no one cares what your feet do.

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No , Sherlock. Of course Kawhi's better than some D-League-caliber scrub.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Kobme was an arrogant prick who raped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I don't know if he's as good as Kobe. But just watching him play, he makes it look simple.

He's got this mid range game, start of this year I thought it was like Kobe but after seeing the last game. He's actually more efficient. He uses his length and just pivots without needing to jump. It's like its so simple!

Kawhi is definitely going to be a very scary player!

agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always thought they have that same turnaround jumper. Kawhi has a little uglier version of all of Kobe's moves. I've yet to have anyone disagree with my strange observation
    AGREE!!! it looks like kawhi is the 2nd player behind kobe who copied the jordan move but kawhi's shot release is ugly compared to jordan and kobe...

Thread Information