Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant is a soft ass little tbh, but it's pretty telling that none of Westbrook's teammates came to his aid

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    In all fairness Westbrook is having an MVP year and that OKC team would have been good enough to win it all this season. Durant pulled the ultimate move by joining a 73 win team that just eliminated the Thunder in the West Finals. Jordan, Bird, Magic would have tried to beat them the next season not join them. If I was Westbrook, I would be pissed to. Also nice fake tough guy crap from ZaZa staring down Westbrook. If the Warriors ring this year it's only going to be exciting for fans in San Francisco. It's like rooting for the guy in the Karate Kid that sweep the leg bit, the Warriors are that over confident, y bunch.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    > "Why are players all buddy-buddy off the court nowadays? I miss the days when they hated each other!"
    > Two modern players actually end up hating each other off the court
    > "Today's NBA players are too sensitive!"

Yesterday's sensitive-ass fans

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    > "Why are players all buddy-buddy off the court nowadays? I miss the days when they hated each other!"
    > Two modern players actually end up hating each other off the court
    > "Today's NBA players are too sensitive!"

Yesterday's sensitive-ass fans
    I always love the dumbasses that say Lebron is sensitive, while ignoring the fact that Dad Killer invited a high school coach to his HoF speech just to ridicule him for leaving me off varsity as a freshman

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I always love the dumbasses that say Lebron is sensitive, while ignoring the fact that Dad Killer invited a high school coach to his HoF speech just to ridicule him for leaving me off varsity as a freshman
    He also invited the last guy who made the cut for varsity that year just to berate him too, as if it was his fault that DK wasn't good enough to make varsity.

Meanwhile, LeGOAT started on his school's varsity football team as a freshman and then led the basketball team to a state championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Durant is a snake. A pathetic little .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also invited the last guy who made the cut for varsity that year just to berate him too, as if it was his fault that DK wasn't good enough to make varsity.

Meanwhile, LeGOAT started on his school's varsity football team as a freshman and then led the basketball team to a state championship.
    I love DK as a basketball player, but it's just funny which players people choose to hold accountable for actions that have nothing to do with basketball

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Petty by Jordan ...but as great as LeBron is being the better person won't give him the nod over Jordan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Petty by Jordan ...but as great as LeBron is being the better person won't give him the nod over Jordan.
    Good thing LeGOAT is also the better player, then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't it be scary, if Durant joined OKC? Him and Westbrook would be unstoppable.

Good thing, super teams are not that easy to form.

Wait? What?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't it be scary, if Durant joined OKC? Him and Westbrook would be unstoppable.

Good thing, super teams are not that easy to form.

Wait? What?
    And then they get James Harden! Wow... unstoppable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised nobody did anything, tbh..OKC is a soft team full of scrubs and the only other legit (Steven Adams) was out..

Dominos playing his heart out as a 14-point favorite at home after joining a 73-win team..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Dubs didn't win last year, but I have a feeling Durant will somewhat end up beeing the guy, every playground baller knows:

The one, that is on the losing team, then switches teams for game two...and loses again...making him the only one without a win, with everybody thinking just that, but nobody saying a word.

Lets call that guy the "Varejao".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dominos playing his heart out as a 14-point favorite at home after joining a 73-win team..

Good to see he was able to stand up (literally) in the 4th quarter, good practice for staying upright in games that matter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks that nobody will beat them, though, unfortunately..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant just was sick of playing with a dancing, self loving hype train idiot point guard...so he joined...

Forget what I just wrote!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbf the "friendship" between the two always felt weird. Their personalities don't match at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not sure tbh, but as a Freshman you can't make the varsity team, right?

If that's the case wtf is his problem? ing MJ

Also read that coach suffered serious depression bevause of MJ, WTF man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get what people want Alphabrook to do. I think he'd be more of a if he was buddy buddy with Durbeta after he bolted.

You can if you're good enough. The large majority NBA players were probably on the varsity team freshman year, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody helping that pos wb up when he went down, just like when chalmers made porker fell down twice with the cheap shots and nobody help him up...everybody hates a hero chucking wannabe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why everybody is saying noone went over to help him up. Anus Kancer and that other dark guy (Morrow?) went over. Yeah, they didn't go at Zaza but that has more to do with them being pussies than not liking Alphabrook imo. Kancer was talking to KD from the bench their previous game so I'm pretty sure he's on Alphabrook's side, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks that nobody will beat them, though, unfortunately..
    Idk, Durant's silky jump shot tends to disappear come playoff time....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure why everybody is saying noone went over to help him up. Anus Kancer and that other dark guy (Morrow?) went over. Yeah, they didn't go at Zaza but that has more to do with them being pussies than not liking Alphabrook imo. Kancer was talking to KD from the bench their previous game so I'm pretty sure he's on Alphabrook's side, tbh.
    He also tried to protect chimpbrook when he threw a ball on a refs head a few weeks ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought he got cut from the JV team?

Thread Information