Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you mean pandering.....

You cuckservatives need to drop your Bibles and pick up a Dictionary one day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand all the fear about Trump. What do they think he's going to do? Round up groups of minorities and put them in interment camps like Democrat FDR did?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how "Black players are being catered to" is viewed as a bad thing considering they are the driving force in this industry..... Secondly, if he doesn't speak up who will?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a commie. Everyone knows this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more he speaks, the more I love Pop.

Which is the total opposit of Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Pop. Getting him was the second greatest thing to ever happen to the franchise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop comes off like he has a deal with someone to speak like this.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop comes off like he has a deal with someone to speak like this.
    lol tinfoil hat wearing got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Needs to stick to Basketball, you would think a man with a military background would support a president who actually cares about military officials and veterans.
    lmao you actually think mr five deferments cares about the military, mr "My vietnam was not catching aids in the 1980's"

I dont care if you vote for trump, but please call a spade a spade.

So far trump has:

complained about crowd size, increased the cost of home mortgages, made an inappropriate speech to the CIA, nominated dozen of rich and/or unqualified people to help him

That's what you voted for. own that . This president is apparently big in looking for loyalty over competence. Don't lie to us and act like Trump wouldn't max Tony parker for life and traded Gino for a white american. Own that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Common sense speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ some of you are so sensitive, tbh..

I'm not a fan of Pop's attention whoring and hardcore liberalism, but he's en led to say whatever he wants..so many people pick and choose when they want freedom of speech and rights to be applied
    spot on... notice they take it on Pop personally for speaking his mind, not the content of what he said.

Extra funny because this is the same people that rallied against "political correctness", which really includes "coach shouldn't talk about politics", but now that's exactly what they want

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, who do you think I am?
    A schmuck.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Needs to stick to Basketball, you would think a man with a military background would support a president who actually cares about military officials and veterans.
    That's your opinion. The fact that you pass it off as fact shows how misguided you are. THe man is disrespectful, petulent, and a whiner. That much nobody can refute and that is what Pop highlighted. The amount of safe space pussies in this thread is hilarious

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ some of you are so sensitive, tbh..

I'm not a fan of Pop's attention whoring and hardcore liberalism, but he's en led to say whatever he wants..so many people pick and choose when they want freedom of speech and rights to be applied
    The same "triggered" and "safe space" crowd too, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is triggered by Pop. Oh no! Does he need a safe space?

If you get super offended by what a basketball coach says, you might be a snowflake.
    I'd say Pop is the one that's triggered, dude. That's sort of the point. He needs to stop being a snowflake and keep to the basketball.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my god eat a let's stick to basketball
    Tell that to Pop, hoser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    op is a triggered snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is so cool when he makes a reporter feel like in front of everyone for asking a legitimate question about a basketball game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^Part of Pop's job as a basketball coach is to make himself available to the media, tbh..if the sports media asks him a question or ask for a statement about Trump and he responds, it could be viewed as part of his job..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs just had one of their best wins of the year last night against the defending world champs and you guys want to focus on political view points????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^Part of Pop's job as a basketball coach is to make himself available to the media, tbh..if the sports media asks him a question or ask for a statement about Trump and he responds, it could be viewed as part of his job..
    But not answering and actual about his own job?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But not answering and actual about his own job?
    Was responding to the posts above you..I don't disagree with your point, Pop definitely shows traits of en lement and elitism..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol tinfoil hat wearing got
    Says the who participated in a thread claiming Kawhi was mentally challenged. But go ahead and continue to assume a moral high ground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has lot of opinions about DT and some of his staff like K Conway.

I wonder what Pop's opinion is about Hill's key confidante Huma Aberdin. Mrs. Clinton's most trusted policy adviser put her faith (and sensitive classifed/emails) in the reaches of a guy like Andy Weiner aka Carlos Danger. This is not good.

Hillary was a bad, totally tone deaf candidate. Her ability to hire quality people can definitely come into question and she's been in Washington most of the last 30 years.

I voted for Trump - IMO he was a better option given the limited choices we had in November.

For all the accusations leveled at Trump about women, Hillary shielded her Husband when he in fact acted out time and time again with women outside of his marriage/business agreement with Hillary. She looked the other way. I don't think that can be disputed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, Pop supports a cuck that still keeps married to a dude that was having blowjobs at the white house and cheated her with lots of other women, that dude WAS THE PRESIDENT, what part of that is right? you cant even keep your together but you and your weirdo husband wants to run the country?
    What part am I missing?

Thread Information