Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez, this guy throws out one faux butthurt point against Trump after another.

So much sh**; just gonna list em ST style

Crying about the president's media appointed rating
    But, but, but Hillary won the popular vote (thanks to Soros's machines).
    Wah, he's not "mature".
    Saying he made up 9/11 claims even though Trump's been proven right.
    Trump needs to apologize to the rapists and terrorists.
    Obama's fake birth certificate was certified real (by cronies).
    Relaying the media/democrats latest butthurt talking point about CIA.
    Can't respect this so-called xenophobe/racist/ phobe/disabled person maker funner of.
    Crying about Trump saying some words he didn't like.
    "Scared".
    Worried that Trump is gonna roll back liberties.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great great man. Honorable to the end.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally disagree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butthurt and liberal is repe ive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but you love Jimmer.

voids you opinion on pretty much everything.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but you love Jimmer.

voids you opinion on pretty much everything.
    Couldn't even use your main sn(s) to troll me; sad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butthurt and liberal is repe ive.
    In a sense; yea. But Shillary losing dishes him an extra helping of butthurt.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never liked Poop tbh, he benched Duncan in 6 and didn't have anyone rushing the inbounder in 0.4, also coached 2 extremely ty series against OKC in 3 tries in 5 years... all 3 with HCA. Didn't explicitly coach not to foul when up 3 against the Mavs. No answer for an 8th seeded scrub team who couldn't score in 2011. Hack-a-Jordan in 2015 when we were about to blow the Clippers game 6 wide open, etc. Cost Duncan several rings. POS

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never liked Poop tbh, he benched Duncan in 6 and didn't have anyone rushing the inbounder in 0.4, also coached 2 extremely ty series against OKC in 3 tries in 5 years... all 3 with HCA. Didn't explicitly coach not to foul when up 3 against the Mavs. No answer for an 8th seeded scrub team who couldn't score in 2011. Hack-a-Jordan in 2015 when we were about to blow the Clippers game 6 wide open, etc. Cost Duncan several rings. POS
    He's a good coach but far from infallible as you illustrate. One can be good at a profession and have ty character away from it. And honestly, it takes ty character to get behind the Clintons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't even use your main sn(s) to troll me; sad.
    Lol, who do you think I am?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get behind the Clintons.
    .... displays the typical stupidity, ignorance you rightwingnutjob cretins. Pop was talking about the Don The Con Trash, not the Clintons. And no Repug who ran in the last 25 years was better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No people ever recognize their dictator in advance. He never stands for election on the platform of dictatorship. He always represents himself as the instrument [of] the Incorporated National Will. When our dictator turns up you can depend on it that he will be one of the boys, and he will stand for everything traditionally American.”

Dorothy Thompson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is triggered by Pop. Oh no! Does he need a safe space?

If you get super offended by what a basketball coach says, you might be a snowflake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love pop. the guy isn't afraid to speak his mind and tell it like it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump isn't about liberal/conservative. He is being blackmailed by Russia and is probably the first President to be controlled by a foreign government. I'm no liberal but I can't be OK with that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No people ever recognize their dictator in advance. He never stands for election on the platform of dictatorship. He always represents himself as the instrument [of] the Incorporated National Will. When our dictator turns up you can depend on it that he will be one of the boys, and he will stand for everything traditionally American.”

Dorothy Thompson
    Then you are admitting Trump is Not the dictator, since every wingnut from LA to NY is stating he is, and no one will recognize the dictator when he actually arrives.

Meanwhile the real dictator rode off into the sunset on January 20th. Rarely has a president cir vented the other two branches of government to force his own will. Luckily his hubris will make undoing much of what he did far easier due to that very ignoring of congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop considers himself bulletproof now with his record as the Spurs coach. He may be right regarding his professional life.

Nevertheless he is also losing his filter now with his advancing years and can't control his bitterness.

Pop also likes getting in good graces with the 5th Avenue crowd at NBA HQ. That is pretty much a progressive echo chamber with Larry OBrien, David stern, and Adam Silver in power.

Bashing President Trump will also be met with positive feelings from 85% of NBA players - guys he may want or need to sign in the coming years.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 01-22-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Pop actually believes what he says and I have zero concerns about ulterior motives as suggested above. I applaud him for articulating his points, as opposed to just saying "this or that person sucks" and hoping for the echo chamber of social media to validate empty one line value statements unsupported by facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .... displays the typical stupidity, ignorance you rightwingnutjob cretins. Pop was talking about the Don The Con Trash, not the Clintons. And no Repug who ran in the last 25 years was better.
    Hey Boo. Pop supported Hill and Barry O with his campaign contributions and has made that very clear in recent years. Both candidates he supported lacked experience and true accomplishments in their personal histories prior to running. Hillary was a horrible candidate. You can't spin that. She rode her husband's coattails to win a Senate seat to a place she never lived in NY. The Sec of state job was a means for BO to keep her in line and quiet during his 8 year golf outing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would prefer political conversations be in another forum because I find them annoying here, then again the most annoying thread to me last year was the Jimmer one so Spurt mission accomplished

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his politics. Just keep winning.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I agree. Trump is a great and honorable man.

Pop, on the other hand? He's a whithered old racist with a plantation mentality, as shown by how he ran Stephen Jackson out of town and banished Dedmon to the doghouse for being outspoken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Pop actually believes what he says and I have zero concerns about ulterior motives as suggested above. I applaud him for articulating his points, as opposed to just saying "this or that person sucks" and hoping for the echo chamber of social media to validate empty one line value statements unsupported by facts.
    I know he believes what he says. A lot of the senior management in the NBA agrees with him too. It is still a mostly free country and Pop had a bully pulpit and mostly sympathetic media. Pop is not a stupid guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poo is a good dude and way smarter than dumbass OP. Trump is a pimply narcissist and a joke.

Thread Information