Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is absolutely accurate with assessment.

In basketball it's hard to win your way using BS, you either plan, train and execute well or you lose. Very different from Trump's privileged BS environment.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop cant get over the presidential race and thinks he knows best, yet he cant even choose the best 5 players on his team to finish a game.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Pop. Getting him was the second greatest thing to ever happen to the franchise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Pop. Getting him was the second greatest thing to ever happen to the franchise.
    Pop and his org are doing just fine without the greatest thing to ever happen to the franchise.

As Don The Con would say, Pop is underrated. (but Don The Con lies)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflake here. Marching as humans asking for decency is now being butthurt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he wants to hate Trump, fine.

But this is the same guy who acts like a complete ass and belittles any reporter who dare question one of his strategies. Its just ing basketball. Be a man and answer the damn questions for your own profession. Don't stare down, smirk at, and talk about planets to avoid being questioned. Then, maybe you can mouth off publicly on politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Republicans used to hate Trump and say he wasn't what their great party stood for?

Now they all just fall in line because the only reason they hated him was they thought he'd get beat badly by Cunton.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Republicans used to hate Trump and say he wasn't what their great party stood for?

Now they all just fall in line because the only reason they hated him was they thought he'd get beat badly by Cunton.
    Remember when everyone got in a fuss because trump said if he lost he wouldn't accept it, and the country was in uproar. now the same people are protesting. this is why america is terrible. people have to live in the past, cannot move on, or even be true to their word. I was hoping many would move to Canada or elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump owns pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop considers himself bulletproof now with his record as the Spurs coach. He may be right regarding his professional life.

Nevertheless he is also losing his filter now with his advancing years and can't control his bitterness.

Pop also likes getting in good graces with the 5th Avenue crowd at NBA HQ. That is pretty much a progressive echo chamber with Larry OBrien, David stern, and Adam Silver in power.

Bashing President Trump will also be met with positive feelings from 85% of NBA players - guys he may want or need to sign in the coming years.
    Bing ing go! You nailed it. Pop is losing his ing mind right now. I bet he feels good getting all that liberal love in return. It's like a drug to him right now. He better watch out because he could get addicted and let libs march right up his ass if he don't stop. It's a damn epidemic right now. But the butt hurt is epic! I'm loving it!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when everyone got in a fuss because trump said if he lost he wouldn't accept it, and the country was in uproar. now the same people are protesting. this is why america is terrible. people have to live in the past, cannot move on, or even be true to their word. I was hoping many would move to Canada or elsewhere.
    What's your point? Clinton conceded.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Trump is a great and honorable man.

Pop, on the other hand? He's a whithered old racist with a plantation mentality, as shown by how he ran Stephen Jackson out of town and banished Dedmon to the doghouse for being outspoken.
    he has no business talking negative about our president. Is something you never said when trump was doing it to Obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he has no business talking negative about our president. Is something you never said when trump was doing it to Obama.
    Because he's not our president...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop for POTUS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's right in everything he says about Donald Trump. Need more people like him in Sports. If you're into it, check out Dave Zirin who writes and has a podcast about this type of politics in sports. ing great and oh yeah, Fonald Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    popovich, trump, the clintons, and every politicians in amerikka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    >pop complaining
    >better get in ST and complain about it
    Lol

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't want to be on the other side from Pop on any topic, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all of those who have so much to say on a basketball board concerning politics, how many have you served THIS country? Pop served his country, I served my country.........how about you? Anyone Republican or Democrat that does not include EVERY AMERICAN in their vision for a great America should STFU!!!! That's all...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *of you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all of those who have so much to say on a basketball board concerning politics, how many have you served THIS country? Pop served his country, I served my country.........how about you? Anyone Republican or Democrat that does not include EVERY AMERICAN in their vision for a great America should STFU!!!! That's all...
    thank you for your service

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are more than welcome! I don't want to come off as someone who thinks just because I served I'm more American than the next person but I do want to stress that America is diverse and it is far time we all start to embrace our differences instead of being fearful of them! Speak to someone that you normally wouldn't and see how much we are more alike than different. Everyone has a contribution.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are more than welcome! I don't want to come off as someone who thinks just because I served I'm more American than the next person but I do want to stress that America is diverse and it is far time we all start to embrace our differences instead of being fearful of them! Speak to someone that you normally wouldn't and see how much we are more alike than different. Everyone has a contribution.........
    That's a great speech. You should share that with Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl/dr

Thread Information