Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    Post Count
    I used to live in Atlanta so would love to see them win it all, but I barely watch the NFL outside of the later rounds of the playoffs.

Can they actually beat a Brady led team in the Superbowl? The betting odds only have the Patriots as 3 point favorites.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Colts were favored by 18 points in SBIII, the Jets beat them.

Anything is possible.

But.......

That Belichick/Brady combo can't be ignored, that is as good as it gets. And when it comes to the biggest game there is how can ya take a second year coach/never played in a SB QB, over them.

Yes the Falcons have good RB's, well so do the Pats. The Falcons have Julio Jones, well the Pats have a gang of chain movers and the better TE. That Pats D every bit as potent as that Falcons D.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-23-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    One game, anything can happen.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    None

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pats fumble the kickoff return, Falcons 3 to nothing.

Brady is sacked he fumbles, Falcons 10 to nothing.

Falcons block a punt....17 to nothing.

Pats punt again, Falcons run it back...24 to nothing.

Then here come to Pats, 24-7, 24-14, 24-17, 24-24. Time is now running out, Falcons kick a FG 27-24.

Stranger things have happened.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    That's a lot of miscues for a Patriots team tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pats fumble the kickoff return, Falcons 3 to nothing.

Brady is sacked he fumbles, Falcons 10 to nothing.

Falcons block a punt....17 to nothing.

Pats punt again, Falcons run it back...24 to nothing.

Then here come to Pats, 24-7, 24-14, 24-17, 24-24. Time is now running out, Falcons kick a FG 27-24.

Stranger things have happened.
    Yeah, like when the Patriots were up 6 points against the Colts at the end of the 4th in 2009 and went for it on 4th and 2 on their own 28 and didn't convert, leading to the Colts winning it WHICH BY THE WAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FIRST DOWN.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's a lot of miscues for a Patriots team tbh
    The Pats win the SB in 2014, they won 15 games. But in week 4 they get killed 41-14 in KC.

Anything can happen.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    We're on to Cincinnati.

I used to live in Atlanta so would love to see them win it all, but I barely watch the NFL outside of the later rounds of the playoffs.

Can they actually beat a Brady led team in the Superbowl? The betting odds only have the Patriots as 3 point favorites.
    +12 Falcons if it's reffed fairly.
    As one of the Pats Laundry Krew noted, lots of leaks in that Patriots secondary. They have lived off of touchdown drops by both Texans and Steelers.

Ryan and receivers will shred.
    But be on lookout for numerous cheat holds with no call by PattyRef. Along with offensive interference called on ATL receivers.

Offensively look for Eldle to get away with a bunch while ATL dbs wrung up for "Roughing the Pussy" of Brady and Edleman.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    0%.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Special teams will make the difference if the Falcons do pull it off. Blocked punts, run backs, change of possession penalties***, that sort of thing.

*** 4th and long so the Falcons are punting, what....roughing the punter? The Falcons miss the FG, but....roughing the kicker???

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Special teams will make the difference if the Falcons do pull it off. Blocked punts, run backs, change of possession penalties, that sort of thing.
    That will not be the difference.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That will not be the difference.
    I wish I had a buck for every time a game has been decided because of special teams.

Another dumb take by you.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm rooting for the falcons too. my girl is a fan( her hometown) so i have to support her fandom.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wish I had a buck for every time a game has been decided because of special teams.

Another dumb take by you.
    Listen kiddie breath...it's going to come down to whether or not the Pats can stop the Falcon's offense. That's it. Patriots will put up 25-30. And I think most of that is through quick drives. So Ryan's going to have the ball plenty of time. They average over 3 points per drive and their offense has improved through the whole season.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Listen kiddie breath...it's going to come down to whether or not the Pats can stop the Falcon's offense. That's it. Patriots will put up 25-30. And I think most of that is through quick drives. So Ryan's going to have the ball plenty of time. They average over 3 points per drive and their offense has improved through the whole season.
    Listen I lied about 20.00, YES YES AND YES the Pats are thebetter team and should win, but BUT....if they don't it will because of special teams.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Listen I lied about 20.00, YES YES AND YES the Pats are thebetter team and should win, but BUT....if they don't it will because of special teams.
    Care to bet on it. If the Falcons win, I'll quit posting for 3 months. If the Pats win, then you quit posting.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i'd say about 45%

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Pats vs a white QB, in SB, didn't really end well last couple times. I say let's go for the hat-trick.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pretty decent, will prolly be like the Philly/NE game in 04....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Care to bet on it. If the Falcons win, I'll quit posting for 3 months. If the Pats win, then you quit posting.
    Chirp chirp? That's what I thought.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can see why your mom wanted to name you Stupid.

Pats vs a white QB, in SB, didn't really end well last couple times. I say let's go for the hat-trick.
    Eli passing the torch to Matt Ryan.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can see why your mom wanted to name you Stupid.
    And your mom named you, "Chicken Pedomaster". Take the bet or shut the up.

Thread Information