Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    His defense liarwyers excuse is the guilty statements he made should be thrown out because he was drunk.
    Sad, typical Cheatriot mentality / spinelessness.

Brainwashed Cheatriots cult member Dennis Harrison 25.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-alarm-charges

BOSTON -- A Boston man described by his lawyer as a "die-hard Patriots fan'' has pleaded not guilty to pulling a fire alarm that roused the visiting Pittsburgh Steelers from their hotel beds ahead of their playoff game against New England.

Dennis Harrison was released on personal recognizance at his arraignment Monday on charges including disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.

Police say the 25-year-old East Boston resident pulled the alarm at the Logan Airport Hilton about 3:40 a.m. Sunday. Authorities quickly determined it was a false alarm.

Prosecutors say Harrison told police he was drunk and did something "stupid'' on a dare. He was arrested near the hotel.

According to a state police arrest report filed in court Monday, Harrison and friends found out the location of the Steelers' hotel on Twitter.

His lawyer, Francisco Napolitano, said Harrison played high school football and is embarrassed.

"What stands out in the police report is an allegation of alcohol use," Napolitano said, according to The Boston Globe. "There are also allegations that there were some statements made by this gentleman and the question that becomes pretty obvious: Was he in any condition to make statements?"

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

silica for drying out car
    Excellent!
    You're considering giving up circle jerk in your car with other Laundry Krew member(s)????

FromWayDowntown can you get in on this "he's not guilty because he was drunk" stuff?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Unless the kitty litter makes it so I don't see my breath while driving, no...

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    i love these glimpses we get of fabbs' sad life tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

^^
    "I'm drunk, I'm stupid, I'm a Pats fan."
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/pa...192255769.html

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    logging into another account because you're tired of the Fapps account getting shat on
    kitty litter mobile
    dollar pancakes
    fat
    flabbs

"I'm drunk, I'm stupid. I'm a Laundry Krew Member."

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    kitty litter man is angry

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    "I'm drunk, I'm stupid. I'm a Laundry Krew Member."

kitty litter man is angry
    Moisture Man in car is projecting.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Moisture Man in car is projecting.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ^

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I musta missed something. What's this schtick with Fabbs and the cat litter?

Hey look -- Fabbs, ever the Patriot, still hates the Cons ution and Due Process!

I'm surprised that Fabbs hasn't called for this guy to be executed and for the NFL to put the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

Why in so soon FWD? I thought you'd be busy sending flowers to Aaron Hernandez and working on his appeal. Woops better make that appeal(s).

Ok if by "due process" you mean the most important thing to defense liars who try to spring guilties.....that being who will be paying them.....the Patriots are picking up the bill for this punk.

When ever you're ready to discuss the facts of the case.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    typical gs move, invite someone to give their take, then insult them when they don't agree with his re ed bull .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    typical gs move, invite someone to give their take, then insult them when they don't agree with his re ed bull .
    I like how he think FWD is a Patriots fan, as if the ONLY reason anyone would disagree with his re ed bull is if they were biased in favor of New England

Yawn.
    Straw followed by more straw. Which i shred.

Don't you have a podcast to prepare?

I'm drunk, I'm stupid. I'm a Pats phan.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yawn.
    Straw followed by more straw. Which i shred.

Don't you have a podcast to prepare?
    gs with the alternative facts.

Do you have anything to add to the Pats Alarm Puller case or are you just going to keep following me around? Posting emoticons with your Laundry Krew. Sheezus.

Thread Bumper.

Thread Information