Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Locked On Podcast network had their mock draft, and the Locked On Spurs podcast, which I don't listen to as I have no use for it like other Spurs related media sites, did something that made me shake my head

After talking up the need for help next to Aldridge and that big man defensive and offensive presence as the biggest need, Locked On Spurs selected ... Caleb Swanigan. The perfect defensive presence and who would be a dream come true as a Spur. Huh? The guy who defends nobody, and especially nobody on pick and rolls, is now the dream guy to upgrade the Spurs defense.

Good Lord I can not stand these Spurs related sites and their nonsense, I feel they always make Spurs fans look bad or offer such trash.

For instance, Sam Vecenie on his podcast Game Theory had Tynan from RealGM in a baffling appearance full of rambles and occasional incoherence that left me feeling embarrassed for both him and the listeners. In one several minutes long ramble Tynan began by talking about how he felt the league was much more compe ive as far as le contenders against Golden State go than many people would believe, only to later in the very same run-on paragraph of verbiage list the star players for GS and then declare them unbeatable.

I felt bad for him and Spurs fans who listen to him to get their info. Every other team coverage rep I've heard on Vecenie's podcast has been so much more informed and informative, and broken down everything including hypotheticals for the offseason so much better than the Spurs guy.
    Lol Preach.

Tynan is so condescending to Spurs fans on twitter too. I challenged him when Tony Parker was fat 2-3 years ago (which he was) and his come back was that he isn't because he sees him in person lol.

Jeff Garcia on "Locked on Spurs" is a good dude, but he's not the brightest -- he has ty vanilla takes.

Paul Garcias' info is pretty solid. He's one guy who gets it more than most in my opinion.

Overall, I'd take the top 10-15 posters on this site over any of those dudes, any day of the week, when it comes to getting Spurs info.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 06-21-2017 at 07:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Locked On Podcast network had their mock draft, and the Locked On Spurs podcast, which I don't listen to as I have no use for it like other Spurs related media sites, did something that made me shake my head

After talking up the need for help next to Aldridge and that big man defensive and offensive presence as the biggest need, Locked On Spurs selected ... Caleb Swanigan. The perfect defensive presence and who would be a dream come true as a Spur. Huh? The guy who defends nobody, and especially nobody on pick and rolls, is now the dream guy to upgrade the Spurs defense.

Good Lord I can not stand these Spurs related sites and their nonsense, I feel they always make Spurs fans look bad or offer such trash.

For instance, Sam Vecenie on his podcast Game Theory had Tynan from RealGM in a baffling appearance full of rambles and occasional incoherence that left me feeling embarrassed for both him and the listeners. In one several minutes long ramble Tynan began by talking about how he felt the league was much more compe ive as far as le contenders against Golden State go than many people would believe, only to later in the very same run-on paragraph of verbiage list the star players for GS and then declare them unbeatable.

I felt bad for him and Spurs fans who listen to him to get their info. Every other team coverage rep I've heard on Vecenie's podcast has been so much more informed and informative, and broken down everything including hypotheticals for the offseason so much better than the Spurs guy.
    Ditto. Almost other teams have knowledgeable pod casters. Spurs, horrible. That realgm guy was cringe worthy.

Thread Information