Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So many of you don't understand business. Mexico will cave, they just have to put on a front of resistance before signing some agreement. It's all show.

Mexico

We should sanction them like we did Cuba.
    It's their job if we say it is. Like our president said, either pay for the wall or stay the out. Those are two simple options. We could simply not accept any immigration from Mexico whatsoever. It's funny how some here act like that would cripple the United States. I have a feeling most of you who feel that way are Mexicans yourselves.
    Well the answer is quite simple. You draw a hard line and if they cross that line then you impose sanctions and eventually kick the ing out of them. I don't think it would ever go that far but you're too much of a pussy to find out. Instead you act like somehow Mexico is the alpha dog and that the United States is beholden to them because God forbid we lose some leaf blower jobs in San Antonio.
    You said we need to work harder and better at it ourselves. We are now enforcing immigration law. That is working harder and better at it. Also putting pressure on Mexico to take care of their own people through sanctions or what the ever is working at it. Why do you think Mexico has no responsibility for it? If your neighbor's dog keeps coming into your yard taking a huge , sure you can pay to put up a fence or you can put pressure on your neighbor to keep his dog out of your yard. If that pressure comes through you threatening to take your neighbor to court to force him to build a fence so be it. In this case the court type pressure happens to be economic repercussions.

member when dmc and all of the other trump lovers actually thought mexico was going to pay for the wall?

didnt take very long to get from "mexico will pay for the wall" to "we will shut down the government if american taxpayers don't pay for the wall."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Sessions is already walking back the "Mexico is going to pay for the wall" bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting

Thread Information