Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish somebody would trade with the Spurs!

Trade Anderson, Forbes, Anthony, Parker, Simmons, Mills in this order.. Please do something!
    Pels got Boobie for CaCa... Someone please take these scrubs too!
    I don't see Manure in your list of scrubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It won't because Brooks is a coach that plays his main guys 40mpg in the playoffs.

They have three guys right now in the bench that is going to play significant minutes in the playoffs. They just need someone that can sustain a decent level of play for 10mpg in the playoffs.

Always thought "moving the needle" implies something significantly more than average production.
    We all have different definitions I guess. To me, improving any weakness in a meaningful way is moving the needle. It may not leapfrog them over CLE but it moves the needle as far as giving them a better shot (injury insurance, less workload now for starters, possible great fit and allowing Brooks to go deeper into bench in playoffs, etc.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowe on potential deadline moves:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I didn't realize Al Horford was 30 years old what a questionable deal, in hindsight, considering his impact vs. salary..

Larry Bird is an ass GM, he would be foolish to take on a bad veteran contract in a win-now mode just to appease the overrated Paul George..if the Celtics are offering a package, I'd take it and run..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Buddy Hield actually any good? Can he shoot the ball anywhere near Curry levels for their owner to be saying that he's got Steph Curry potential? I don't remember much of him when the Spurs played the Pelicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I didn't realize Al Horford was 30 years old what a questionable deal, in hindsight, considering his impact vs. salary..
    He is Bostan fan's Aldridge ...Anyway, Celtics window is now with Bradley/Crowder/Isaiah in their prime and on friendly contracts...He could be a third or fourth option with Butler on board..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Larry Bird is an ass GM, he would be foolish to take on a bad veteran contract in a win-now mode just to appease the overrated Paul George..if the Celtics are offering a package, I'd take it and run..
    Al is still a damn good player and is actually impactful in the right situation (3rd banana) IMO.

I dont think an INDY team in the playoffs can dump PG for picks & low ceiling young players (Smart, Rozier, etc..).
    Last edited by DPG21920; 02-20-2017 at 09:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Boston assistant GM is triggered ..This might be going down after all...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Al is still a damn good player and is actually impactful in the right situation (3rd banana) IMO.

I dont think an INDY team in they playoffs can dump PG for picks & low ceiling young players (Smart, Rozier, etc..).
    Horford would be fine as a #3 guy if they get Butler or George(although I'm not a fan)..similar to Aldridge, as spursistan said(although Aldridge is much better than Horford, at this point IMO)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horford would be fine as a #3 guy if they get Butler or George(although I'm not a fan)..similar to Aldridge, as spursistan said(although Aldridge is much better than Horford, at this point IMO)..
    For sure - LMA can definitely still be a number 2 with his defense being so legit now. His offense is still better than Al's too (although Al is a way better passer).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are apparently asking for a first round pick for Lou. Man, that is rough. Boogie got only one first rounder

Same for DEN on Gallo and Wilson except they want TWO first rounders lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are apparently asking for a first round pick for Lou. Man, that is rough. Boogie got only one first rounder

Same for DEN on Gallo and Wilson except they want TWO first rounders lol.
    Damn..rough.

Teams should just wait till 10pm of feb 28th...Den and LA would be desperate by then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn..rough.

Teams should just wait till 10pm of feb 28th...Den and LA would be desperate by then.
    DEN doesn't have to move anyone, but they would probably be wise too. They have a lot of young talent that needs to be given time and they can probably still play at about the same level.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn..rough.

Feb 28th? I thought the trade deadline is a few days away? Feb 23rd, isn't it? And isn't the time 3 pm?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feb 28th? I thought the trade deadline is a few days away? Feb 23rd, isn't it? And isn't the time 3 pm?
    Yes - it's Thursday

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deadline is Thursday at 3pm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot's of chatter about Melo going to BOS now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant 22nd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, GM Thibs is going to effin' things up even more in Minny...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, GM Thibs is going to effin' things up even more in Minny...
    Why would they want him and his giant contract? Rubio is solid (probably a better player) and Kris Dunn is supposed to be the future are they already declaring him a bust?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the 22nd, though? Why shouldn't teams have called them earlier today with their best offers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the 22nd, though? Why shouldn't teams have called them earlier today with their best offers?
    22nd to 3pm deadline is desperate times. Many teams wait till the last day so they can get the most either as a buyer or seller..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough call....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that a tough call? Clippers would have a massive hole at PF and not gain anyone that has any upside long-term on a team with championship hopes.

Thread Information