Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Who ya got bishes? Lefty, mono, who's still around? Should be a good game, but these Falcons fans are y mofos. (As opposed to Pats fans, who are also y, but ya know, with hardware.)

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Atlanta Falcons!! Let's go

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Falcons win

Obviously

Sorry boys

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have the Pats and seven months of self bannishment on this forum to wager, any takers? Loser is gone after the game, can return Sept 1.So who has balls?Belichick is the better coach, Brady has been there and done that. This is a whole new world for these Falcons. There isn't one logical reason at all to see the Falcons winning this game, none~~~

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Who's betting on who? This is a tough one for me to figure, tbh.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    On one hand, it's the Patriots. On the other hand, they lost to Eli twice. I'm done being confident going into the Super Bowl.

hope and change
    Post Count
    I have the Pats and seven months of self bannishment on this forum to wager, any takers? Loser is gone after the game, can return Sept 1.So who has balls?Belichick is the better coach, Brady has been there and done that. This is a whole new world for these Falcons. There isn't one logical reason at all to see the Falcons winning this game, none~~~
    I'd take the bet. Or you only offering it to high volume NFL posters?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No. The bet is: Self banishment throughout the 2017 NFL season, NO welching. You can post in the offseason and must leave September 7th and not return until after Super Bowl LII.

I get full on powers of moderation for 5 years.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Who's betting on who? This is a tough one for me to figure, tbh.
    Atlanta will win

Atlanta will win

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    What are the chances that the Falcons will be gifted a few crucial penalties in their favor? In 2001 the Country was reeling from 9/11 and Patriotism was at an all time high. The Pats winning the SuperBowl was a fairy tale outcome. I remember a play where Marshall Faulk would've scored a backbreaking TD only to see the yellow hanky conveniently laying on the turf and called back. How Ironic would it be seeing this exact scenario occur in favor of the Falcons against the hated friends of Trump Pats? To me it has all the ingredients to happen. The media is frothing at the mouth at having some form of liberal victory and Atlanta winning would be a small win to see the friends of Trump fail. Not to mention you know that skank is going to bleed in protest at haltime for the world to see. Personally I would love to see Brady stick a middle finger to all and win a 5th. What say you degenerates?

How Ironic would it be seeing this exact scenario occur in favor of the Falcons against the hated friends of Trump Pats? To me it has all the ingredients to happen.
    Just as much media that couldn't stand Shillary.
    The day the Pats get jobbed by the refs will be the 1st time in history.
    Aint gonna happen.
    Fair reffing and ATL rolls by 12.
    I look for quite the opposite, that being the usual Pattycake brownozing reffing.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Just as much media that couldn't stand Shillary.
    The day the Pats get jobbed by the refs will be the 1st time in history.
    Aint gonna happen.
    Fair reffing and ATL rolls by 12.
    I look for quite the opposite, that being the usual Pattycake brownozing reffing.
    Fair reffing and the Pats roll by 17.

Fair reffing and the Pats roll by 17.
    I'll put 20 cases of Jack on that not happening.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Jack .

Bok bok bok bok Ba Gaawk!

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Bok bok bok bok Ba Gaawk!
    Haha naw I aint stupid. That's a sucker bet. However I do think pats are on a mission and could skull the falcons.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Nobody wants 20 cases of your goty cinnamon whiskey.

Nobody wants 20 cases of your goty cinnamon whiskey.
    Just tried it for the 1st time.
    It's okay.
    Not sugary like the gy drinks you are so familiar with.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Falcons score lead taking TD with ~80 seconds remaining. Brady follows up by driving 46 yards, but the game ends when pats get flagged for a debatable holding call on 4th down.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Falcons score lead taking TD with ~80 seconds remaining. Brady follows up by driving 46 yards, but the game ends when pats get flagged for a debatable holding call on 4th down.
    how would the game end on that? it'd just be 4th & 10 yards longer.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What are the chances that the Falcons will be gifted a few crucial penalties in their favor? In 2001 the Country was reeling from 9/11 and Patriotism was at an all time high. The Pats winning the SuperBowl was a fairy tale outcome. I remember a play where Marshall Faulk would've scored a backbreaking TD only to see the yellow hanky conveniently laying on the turf and called back. How Ironic would it be seeing this exact scenario occur in favor of the Falcons against the hated friends of Trump Pats? To me it has all the ingredients to happen. The media is frothing at the mouth at having some form of liberal victory and Atlanta winning would be a small win to see the friends of Trump fail. Not to mention you know that skank is going to bleed in protest at haltime for the world to see. Personally I would love to see Brady stick a middle finger to all and win a 5th. What say you degenerates?

SysTom Shady is a flaming liberal, so is the organization, so is the Boston metro area. If you can't see that you're re ed.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    how would the game end on that? it'd just be 4th & 10 yards longer.
    as time expires

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they'd put 1 second on the clock in that case by rule and replay the down 10 yards back

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    they'd put 1 second on the clock in that case by rule and replay the down 10 yards back
    Rly? I thought an offensive flag meant no retry.

Thread Information