Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if someone pays him for his book rights, who's going to do that right now? It's kind of like owning a stolen Tom Brady jersey.

He'll probably get a deal after the controversy dies down... But at that point it's not really all that valuable anymore.
    He said he already has a deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he won't get rich. its a wrap for dude. its over for the conservatives pitbull in a skirt. he has the stench of pedo on him and nobody will want to have anything to do with him. my fellow millenials will boycott and raise at any publisher even thinking about picking up his book.
    very well written and insightful article. taibbi is right, you can never underestimate white supremacy.
    Damn bro, pick a lane.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very well written and insightful article. taibbi is right, you can never underestimate white supremacy.
    hate (esp Bible "justified"), fear/paranoia win out always. and white Euro-male supremacy is all hate and paranoia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's never were either. meet tat.
    You were responding to this:

ladies and gentlemen, the face of the new young conservative.

Honestly, I didn't watch the video, just going off the comment on the tweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn bro, pick a lane.
    i'll pick the never underestimate white supremacy lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hate (esp Bible "justified"), fear/paranoia win out always. and white Euro-male supremacy is all hate and paranoia
    true. i got ahead of myself in laughing at the s misfortune. i was drunk off the tears of his pedo defender task force and got distracted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were responding to this:

Honestly, I didn't watch the video, just going off the comment on the tweet.
    I was arguing against Trill's comment regarding the tweet.

If having the opinion that grabbing a woman's pussy is not sexual assault makes you a "new conservative" then what is Bill Clinton? That's my point. Being accused of rape and ing an intern while your wife sleeps next door in a publicly funded home is somehow more liberal than grabbing a woman's pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the media and many posters here obsession with this holster??

Methinks many posters here secretly want a piece of that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im gonna go ahead and say whichever poster has the most posts in this thread wants to Teabag milos

You know who you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was arguing against Trill's comment regarding the tweet.

If having the opinion that grabbing a woman's pussy is not sexual assault makes you a "new conservative" then what is Bill Clinton? That's my point. Being accused of rape and ing an intern while your wife sleeps next door in a publicly funded home is somehow more liberal than grabbing a woman's pussy.
    has clinton taken the position that he doesn't think grabbing a woman's pussy is sexual assault?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    start around 2 minute mark

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has clinton taken the position that he doesn't think grabbing a woman's pussy is sexual assault?
    You don't get to pop in and satisfy your neutral stance cravings without offering anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't get to pop in and satisfy your neutral stance cravings without offering anything.
    I can see you're afraid to defend your position. The rest is for show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Actually grabbing = sexual assault

Joking about it? Not so much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually grabbing = sexual assault

Joking about it? Not so much
    Allegations of grabbing not always = grabbing

Same standard applies to allegations hurled at trump. But he has essentially said himself he practices that sort of behavior

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    start around 2 minute mark

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure a bunch of these will pop up, but there admittedly should be a distinction between those which only made jokes vs those who went beyond mere jokes. Milo made some joke comments but then went into a more nuanced discussion where he still had extremely questionable stances on the issue.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm sure a bunch of these will pop up, but there admittedly should be a distinction between those which only made jokes vs those who went beyond mere jokes. Milo made some joke comments but then went into a more nuanced discussion where he still had extremely questionable stances on the issue.
    Have you watched the full Rogan interview yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you watched the full Rogan interview yet?
    I had seen the full interview long before this story broke a few days ago. Iirc in the same interview milo talks about sexuality being "born that way" is a lie, says he thinks all of climate change is a fraud, among other topics

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I had seen the full interview long before this story broke a few days ago. Iirc in the same interview milo talks about sexuality being "born that way" is a lie, says he thinks all of climate change is a fraud, among other topics
    Do you remember what was being discussed when consent came up? Specifically the quotes on consent from Milo that are now being quoted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Whoopi Goldberg said "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left." She said this on the TV Show "The View" and there is plenty of evidence she did so. http://jezebel.com/5369395/whoopi-on...asnt-rape-rape
    Here is a list of those who signed a pe ion to release him from Swiss custody on an outstanding warrant in 2009 http://www.indiewire.com/2009/09/ove...e ion-55821/ This list includes: Woody Allen (who seduced his own step daughter), Diane von Furstenburg (famous HRC supporter), Martin Scorcese... and France appealed to then SoS Hillary Clinton for her help in getting him released. http://variety.com/2009/biz/markets-...st-1118009265/
    Meryl Streep famously gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation when he received an Oscar in 2002, along with most of the Academy Award audience that year. http://www.dailywire.com/news/12275/...hase-stephens#

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is just one of Milo's response that was edited out

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSwogBl...096065/video/1

This is going to come back and bite the MSM hard
    when is the blow back happening? no

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    when is the blow back happening? no
    You walked this back in less than 30 minutes.

he won't get rich. its a wrap for dude. its over for the conservatives pitbull in a skirt. he has the stench of pedo on him and nobody will want to have anything to do with him.
    I am a little more patient with my predictions. Give it some time, he'll have a bigger audience after this incident, much like when he was banned from Twitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA, I think it's going to take him quite a while to rehab his image from this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You walked this back in less than 30 minutes.

I am a little more patient with my predictions. Give it some time, he'll have a bigger audience after this incident, much like when he was banned from Twitter.
    how much time man?

Thread Information