Page 107 of 333 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ATH Jaylon Robinson of Forth Worth Paschal has de-committed from Texas Tech.

He recently received an OU offer.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jaylon-Robinson-88092

WR Brennan Eagles of Alief Taylor told Rivals he'll be visiting UT next weekend.
    Wait but it's with 7 on 7 squad or no? I'm not even sure if he's on the team. Just curious if he's visiting solo or if he's with the big group?

Post Count
    No real update on CB Anthony Cook from the Five-Star Challenge, but he told OrangeBloods he's been blown away by the edits and social media stuff that Texas has sent him since Herman has taken over.

WOW, that's good stuff!!! I love the LeBron "the decision" style magazine edit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Two notes from 24/7...

-a source close to five-star WR Terrace Marshall of Bossier City, LA says UT is currently sitting in second place behind LSU.

-2019 CB Derek Stingley of Baton Rouge, LA has already scheduled a return visit to Austin for July 21st. This should be the date of the annual "Under the Lights" camp (or whatever Herman will call it it now).

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wait but it's with 7 on 7 squad or no? I'm not even sure if he's on the team. Just curious if he's visiting solo or if he's with the big group?
    He does play on that team, but I don't think his status matters for this particular weekend because the staff is up to something and trying to get several studs on campus together.

At least a dozen big names have confirmed they'll be in Austin next weekend, but nobody has given details on what exactly is happening.

And the timing is no accident with A&M having their recruiting BBQ next Sunday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did anyone else see that Brennan Eagles ran a 4.2 electronic time at the rival 5star challenge!!?

Two notes from 24/7...

-a source close to five-star WR Terrace Marshall of Bossier City, LA says UT is currently sitting in second place behind LSU.

-2019 CB Derek Stingley of Baton Rouge, LA has already scheduled a return visit to Austin for July 21st. This should be the date of the annual "Under the Lights" camp (or whatever Herman will call it it now).
    Have a hard time thinking we move any close than 2nd place.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Momentum of Herman, Longhorns noticeable at Five-Star Challenge:

https://n.rivals.com/news/momentum-o...star-challenge

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Joseph Ossai of Conroe Oak Ridge told OrangeBloods recently he'd be in Austin next weekend.

http://247sports.com/Player/Joseph-Ossai-46036218

Post Count
    Has anyone compiled a list of recruits visiting UT next weekend? This shaping up to be a big huge.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TE Luke Ford of Carterville, IL has de-committed from Arkansas.

http://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Ford-46037882

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Has anyone compiled a list of recruits visiting UT next weekend? This shaping up to be a big huge.
    The pay sites have been quiet about what's going on, but we'll get a list going in the next few days.

Big names like Eagles, Woodard, Jamison, etc.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Momentum of Herman, Longhorns noticeable at Five-Star Challenge:

https://n.rivals.com/news/momentum-o...star-challenge
    I found this interesting.

“He’s doing that again at Texas. The effort, the attention to detail, the improvements to facilities, the social media presence, there’s just a general bulldog at ude when it comes to recruiting efforts. That’s really paying off.

Its like Herman has Disney working on little promos for recruits portraying them as super heroes. I'm waiting for a recruit to be portrayed flying shooting energy beams at the opposition.

Post Count
    The pay sites have been quiet about what's going on, but we'll get a list going in the next few days.

Big names like Eagles, Woodard, Jamison, etc.
    Thanks Tfloss. This is by far the quietest big recruiting weekend I've seen.

TE Luke Ford of Carterville, IL has de-committed from Arkansas.

http://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Ford-46037882
    Is there any noise between he and the good guys? Didn't know if we're in the mix here since one of his parents are Texas alum.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did anyone else see that Brennan Eagles ran a 4.2 electronic time at the rival 5star challenge!!?
    Unbelievable!, Literally. Still fast tho!

Last edited by texas4ever; 06-11-2017 at 06:09 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Didn't see this posted, but Per Such over at OrangeBloods. OL Trey Hill (Warner Robins, GA) is in touch with Derek Warehime multiple times per week and he's planning to visit Texas this Summer, June or July. He says it would be a tough pull out of SEC country, but anything is possible if he makes it on campus.

http://247sports.com/Player/Trey-Hill-85408

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Ron Tatum of Putnam City, OK will be visiting this weekend per OrangeBloods. The more we get him on campus the better chance we have of holding on to his commitment, IMO. OU is definitely in this one still.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 DL DeMarvin Leal (Judson) Top 10

http://247sports.com/Player/DeMarvin-Leal-94703

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Holland from 24/7 has changed his tune on DE Ron Tatum and expects him to switch his commitment to OU soon, possibly in the next 48 hours.

The rumor is true that Tatum now lives with his mother, who has always preferred her son stay close to home and OU is only 30 minutes away.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, QB Cameron Rising is supposed to be in Austin for a mid-June visit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per everyone, DE Ron Tatum has flipped back to BlowU. Momma seems to always win out, for the most part.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information