Page 109 of 333 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 8311
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Take the time to read.... looks like old Ed O at LSU got his feathers ruffled.

I really like the Roach family.
    We really got fortunate to get such a good kid and dad.
    At that first BBQ when he and dad got interviewed I liked em.
    Need more of this type of family.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Hopefully Herman takes care of the lost money and makes Orgeron look like an ass.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 DE Hunter Spears (Sachse)

http://247sports.com/Player/Hunter-Spears-46037272

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2020 CB RJ Mickens of Southlake Carroll camped at UT today, per 24/7.

http://247sports.com/Player/RJ-Mickens-91595

Believe.
    My Team
    Incarnate Word Cardinals
    Post Count

Pretty ty from LSU and Coach O. How about stay the F out of TX and we'll stay out of LA. This quote from Mike Roach was telling:

“I guess we let the optics of college football influence the ultimate goal, educating young men and exposing them to a better life,” Roach said in an interview on Tuesday. “The optics of college football has gotten in the way of what the mission of this thing is all about. I don't have any allegiance to anyone. I have an allegiance to these kids in my community.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR Rondale Moore of Louisville, KY to visit UT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, 2019 five-star S Brian Williams of Dallas Bishop Dunne is still scheduled to visit UT this Friday.

His teammate, 2019 WR Marquez Beason, will also be on campus this weekend, but it's not clear if he will visit with Williams or for the recruiting event on Saturday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So is it safe to say DeShawn ****** and Brandon Jones will be our starting safeties? I can't remember how well Jones is doing with this current staff. My impression was that Jones is supposed to be really good. He made some big hits and plays on special teams as a Frosh.

We really have to clean up on the QB scrambles when the coverage was good. This killed us last year on D. We would have good coverage on 3 and long and I don't know how many times the opposing QB seemed to prance for the first down with yards to spare. We spent a lot of time on the field due to this, it was maddening.

Damn the asterisks due to Sean. Can we get that fixed for THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

And anything on our JC linebacker that was supposed to be so helpful?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 OL Javonne Shepherd (Houston North Forest)

http://247sports.com/Player/Javonne-Shepherd-46037308

http://www.hudl.com/profile/7660667/javonne-shepherd

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Someone asked earlier about Juco LB commit Gary Johnson

Jeff Howe (24/7)

The most interesting tidbit we picked up from Texas’ offseason workouts over the past week has been the sudden impact made by Gary Johnson. The No. 1-ranked junior college inside linebacker prospect in the 2017 recruiting cycle has hit the ground running in Austin. A team source said that during a recent conditioning session where the skill position players on the team were running sprints, Johnson was leading the pack the entire way through the drill.

Johnson is said to be setting the pace in workouts and the coaches who’ve been around him during his short time on campus are said to be extremely impressed with what he’s bringing to the table every day. “This guy is a freak athlete,” the team source said. “For a linebacker to look as good physically as he does and then be able to run like a deer is one of the most impressive things you’ll see. I can’t wait until he puts pads on to see if it carries over to the field.”

According to the source, the plan Todd Orlando has for how to use Johnson is to put him at the Mack position next to Malik Jefferson (Rover). Orlando will wind up letting the inside linebackers on the squad cross-train at both positions before the Longhorns really dig into planning for the season opener against Maryland, but the initial recruiting pitch to Johnson of wanting him to play next to Jefferson appears to be how the staff will indeed use the one-time Alabama commit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB Alan Bowman (Grapevine)

http://247sports.com/Player/Alan-Bowman-86604

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think they deleted this tweet and re-posted, so here it is.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 CB Deondre Dansby (Dallas South Oak Cliff)

http://247sports.com/Player/Deondre-Dansby-94549

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TE Luke Ford of Carterville, IL has de-committed from Arkansas.

http://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Ford-46037882

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Five-star WR Terrace Marshall of Bossier City, LA tells OrangeBloods he'll take two more visits to Austin, one this summer and an official in the fall.

“Texas fits in pretty well right now. They’re part of my recruitment, a big part of my recruitment,” Marshall said. “I’m really looking at them. Coach (Tom) Herman and coach (Drew) Mehringer are really good people and I’m just still evaluating them.”

“He (Coach Mehringer) says he wants to use me as his biggest target, come there and maybe start as a freshman,” Marshall said. “They’ve been doing very well with recruiting me. They’ve been showing me lots of love and that they really want me. That’s what put them up top.”

“He’s been trying to work me,” Marshall said of his high school teammate Justin Rogers, a TCU commitment. “As a quarterback and wide receiver, there’s a connection so he tries to recruit me. (Texas commitment) Casey Thompson, I’ve talked to him too. He’s a very good quarterback. He’s very versatile. He can run and throw, so I really feel like that’s a good situation for him.”

“I’m going to bring physicality. I’m going to bring speed. I have a big frame, I can go up and get it any time. I can also run a regular route like a normal 5-10 receiver,” Marshall said. “I have the whole package basically.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information