Page 219 of 333 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods is reporting QB Sam Ehlinger has been cleared by team doctors.

However, he will not start against Kansas.
    No need to chance it, especially against Kansas. Give him an extra week and let him go all in against West Virginia. No Sam there=no win, IMO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looks like Cook is trending to the good guys:

https://247sports.com/college/texas/...getPredictions

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also, EJ noted last night:

1- Academics will play a major role in Cook's decision, since he's a top student and wants to major in business. Texas is a way better academic school than LSU (obviously) and Herman / Washington have done a great job at selling this to him.

2- Early playing time is a concern and LSU has done a better job at selling this. Texas has as well, but needs to do a little more selling in this department and more than likely they will.

3- Herman has done a great job recently at selling the program to Cook's trainer Clay Mack. Even though Mack doesn't push a kid to any school, this can only help in the long run.
    Last edited by texas4ever; 11-10-2017 at 10:03 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He will be visiting UT this weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Some of you may remember this name.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Updated visitors list for the Kansas game (from all sites):

WR, Terrace Marshall, Parkway (Bossier City, LA)
    WR, Al'vonte Woodard, Houston Lamar
    TE, Luke Ford, Carterville (Carterville, IL)
    OL, Reese Moore, Seminole
    DT, Josh Landry, Houston Lamar
    DT, Moro Ojomo, Katy
    DE, Braden Cassity, Austin Westlake
    LB, Byron Hobbs, Fort Worth Eastern Hills
    LB, DaShaun White, Richland
    CB, D'shawn Jamison, Houston Lamar
    S, BJ Foster, Angleton
    K, Cameron er, Austin Lake Travis

WR, Ke'Andre Street, Tyler John Tyler
    DE, Breylon Garcia, Lufkin
    DE, Marcus Hicks, Northwest (Wichita, KS)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas is hearing the talk of OL Connor Williams returning to the field this season has been premature.

They expect him to remain on the sideline and then declare for the NFL based on information he's received from pro sources.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This was an important piece of the Humidor from Inside Texas talking about offseason attrition:

"With the frustration it's hard to know what is real regarding attrition and what can be smoothed over with some success. Just knowing that is telling of Herman needing to get his guys into the program ASAP. The only freshman we've heard of being upset is Toneil Carter and he wasn't really a Herman guy. With the way things sound behind the scenes I wouldn't be surprised to see more freshmen playing next year than initially thought.

There's a possibility a few players just graduate and enter the real world, including one starter and one player who would leave Texas very thin if he bails. Overall, most of the attrition will be players being finessed out of the program but the potential for a big loss or two is there.

It's really impossible to know what's what with three games left to go.

The only guys for sure leaving after this season for one reason or another are Connor Williams and Malik Jefferson, but there will much more than that and the rest of the season will play a big part in who's in and who's out."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I can't think of any player that is expected to return next year that if he graduates will leave Texas thin.

Maybe Gary Johnson or Heard on offense. Our oline is already a storm so any of those guys leaving is just par for the course.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any player that is graduating from the University of Texas and leaving eligibility, I still stand up and give them an ovation. Life is bigger than football and they will have a chance to be a part of building a better society. My best friend in high school got a scholarship to play football at a African American University back east. He used it to get a degree, he then put himself through graduate school today he is a successful businessman that owns his own business and is a millionaire.

He never had aspirations for the NFL, and he didn't even play much at his school but he is successful at life and is creating a legacy for his family.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I can't think of any player that is expected to return next year that if he graduates will leave Texas thin.

Maybe Gary Johnson or Heard on offense. Our oline is already a storm so any of those guys leaving is just par for the course.
    I feel comfortable saying it won't be Gary, as he'd have to a do complete 180 academically coming in from JUCO in order to graduate early.

Plus, he has NFL aspirations and Malik going pro will give him a lot of room to shine in 2018.

I expect attrition at almost every position, maybe even Buechele at QB, but I'd be worried about losing starters on the lines and at LB.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This could end up being meaningless information, but Inside Texas is reporting that DE Joseph Ossai might be calling the staff of the school he chooses this weekend.

The catch is he won't be announcing his decision publicly until National Signing Day.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas is hearing the talk of OL Connor Williams returning to the field this season has been premature.

They expect him to remain on the sideline and then declare for the NFL based on information he's received from pro sources.
    As it should be.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This could end up being meaningless information, but Inside Texas is reporting that DE Joseph Ossai might be calling the staff of the school he chooses this weekend.

The catch is he won't be announcing his decision publicly until National Signing Day.
    24/7 believes it's still Texas.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    he had a nice game last night. played both ways which he will likely do for as long as they last in the playoffs.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 OL Branson Bragg (Crandall)

He was just offered by USC as well.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Big visitor today.

Thread Information