Page 254 of 333 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 8311
    Per 24/7, aggy is making a push for DL commit Keondre Coburn. It looks like he's considering making an official visit there. Coburn is not signing during the early period and has said in the past he's open to taking a few visits. Texas will have to work to keep him committed, but they still think he sticks with Texas at this point.
    Hope he can make it in this weekend for the big recruiting event that would help him reaffirm.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, Herman stopped by Allen yesterday to see 2019 QB Grant Tisdale and 2019 WR Theo Wease.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2018 DE Courtre Alexander (Owasso, OK) considered a late bloomer.

https://247sports.com/Player/Courtre-Alexander-46039342
    Alexander told The Football Brainiacs that Giles informed him UT would be offering after reviewing his transcripts.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 is reporting that Texas DC Todd Orlando is under consideration for the the head coaching job at SMU, according to multiple well-connected sources at SMU..

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    24/7 is reporting that Texas DC Todd Orlando is under consideration for the the head coaching job at SMU, according to multiple well-connected sources at SMU..
    that would be a nice pick up for SMU if they can make it happen.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hopefully they're looking at bie, s and Traylor first.

Not sure what Orlando's interest would be.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Notable jumps:

Jamison 172 to 90
    Ingram NR to 192
    Sterns 51 to 41

Direct link: https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Fo...oup=HighSchool

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, aggy is making a push for DL commit Keondre Coburn. It looks like he's considering making an official visit there. Coburn is not signing during the early period and has said in the past he's open to taking a few visits. Texas will have to work to keep him committed, but they still think he sticks with Texas at this point.
    Nahlin from Inside Texas had a source tell him the family is all-in with UT and they don't see him visiting A&M.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Uh oh ags. Didn't know Gunnels parents are Arkansas alum...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    probably a good thing. as i've said before, it's all physical metrics on bush. his on the field play does not match the 4 star hype.
    Morris and Arkansas just offered.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Uh oh ags. Didn't know Gunnels parents are Arkansas alum...
    And his grandfather played for them.

Arkansas simply couldn't be an option for him with Bielema there, but Morris' system makes a ton of sense.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DT O o Ogbonnia (Katy Taylor)

https://247sports.com/Player/O o-Ogbonnia-91221

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5241913/o o-ogbonnia

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    And his grandfather played for them.

Arkansas simply couldn't be an option for him with Bielema there, but Morris' system makes a ton of sense.
    i suspect the QB position will be the most interesting position, recruiting wise, for fisher. his offense is keyed on that position to such an extent that it's ability to function is predicated upon who is running it. not sure if gunnels has had any conversations with fisher as of yet but his offer will definitely be something to watch closely.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i suspect the QB position will be the most interesting position, recruiting wise, for fisher. his offense is keyed on that position to such an extent that it's ability to function is predicated upon who is running it. not sure if gunnels has had any conversations with fisher as of yet but his offer will definitely be something to watch closely.
    Gunnel was one of Fisher's first phone calls and he definitely reiterated the fact that he wanted him in College Station. Fisher obviously knows what he wants in a QB and is very picky about it (See Fortin). In the end, I wouldn't be shocked if he flipped to Arkansas considering the ties there, but there's a long way to go. If Fisher is indeed all in on Gunnel and continues to show that to the kid, I would still predict he ends up in Aggieland. These kids having concerns are expected considering most haven't met face to face with Jimbo yet since the hire.

Just throwing this out there but there is a rumor that Fisher and Coley will be able to get Justin Fields to listen (Picked UGA over FSU). Don't see it happening considering he grew up a UGA fan, but there might be some second thoughts there for him seeing Fromms success as a freshman.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I really don't know much but based on Francois and Jameis it seems like Fischer likes the Dual Threat QB. Wouldn't Roschon and Tisdale be a better option for A&M than Gunnel? I'm sure that Tisdale would kill it under Fischer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information