Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259
Results 7,741 to 7,747 of 7747
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting DE Tyree Wilson of New London West Rusk will no longer officially visit UT.

24/7 reporting DE Tyree Wilson of New London West Rusk will no longer officially visit UT.
    Due to numbers at this point? How realistic would it be to take Tyree Wilson as a big IF, considering Ossai is such a lock as some may consider him?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Due to numbers at this point? How realistic would it be to take Tyree Wilson as a big IF, considering Ossai is such a lock as some may consider him?
    According to Herman's press conference after the first NSD, UT can go up to 31 which leaves you with eight more spots.

I'd love to have Wilson, but the DL haul is currently looking like Carson, Coburn, Ojomo, Ossai and Williams.

That leaves you with V. Jackson, Okechukwu and Wilson if UT wants to try for a sixth guy; it's just unclear if Wilson canceled on UT or vice versa.

I have no doubt there would be room for Wilson assuming there aren't a handful of surprises, but the staff may want to save that scholarship for 2019 or use it for another position.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Radio interview with DE Daniel Carson of Independence, MO:

https://soundcloud.com/sideliner-spo...lliam-chrisman

Twitter post noted the fact that Todd Orlando recently followed Georgia OLB Jayden McDonald, so something to keep an eye on as a potential offer...side note: any new info on the Cali LB who was a potential OV, did this fall through?

Thread Information