Page 262 of 333 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    wilson is a of an athlete.
    A few months ago, I wasn't ready to put him in that same tier as Henderson, Wease and Whittington for the '19 WRs.

He's there now, imo.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    wilson is a of an athlete.
    yup. he beasted against judson.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 WR Jalen Curry of Houston St. Pius X has de-committed from Florida State.

He'll probably head to A&M, assuming the Ags can keep Gunnell.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Curry-87585

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Seriously, you are a bitter little man. Every religion is a cult, I could care less about what he is doing as a missionary. Here is what I know will happen. Between 18 and 20 his body will harden and his muscles will mature. I never said he is better off on a mission than in a weight/conditioning program. But Texas will be better getting a 20 year old in their program for 4 to 5 years than an 18 year old.

As far as the LDS church goes, I lived in Utah for 3 years, they are great neighbors and great people. Any problem you have with their religion is your own issue. I also lived in South Carolina, I noticed that most of the biggest alcoholics I knew were good Baptist on Sunday so forgive me if I don’t share your dislike of the Mormon faith.
    ...and by the time that 18 yr old is 20, he could have spent two years in the program and helping anchor a line that could be part of a team that is competing for a playoff spot. But that, lets just send him away to spend two years out of football while he magically grows into an elite offensive lineman.

I don't give a about how nice Mormons are. I want to get this offensive line fixed so Texas can win football games...and they need help there sooner than later. Texas will not be better by getting a 20 year old that has been chasing around people with the book of Mormon for two years. They will be better taking an 18 year old kid and developing him so he can be a 20 year old that's ready to take this team back to where Texas football should be. It's ing stupid to make any argument otherwise.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If it is such an issue then why did Texas offer him? He is Mormon, and for every Mormon boy going on a mission is a possibility. You either deal with it or don't offer him. Fact is weather you like it or not, this is something he believes in and you have to respect it. Or you can just look for another linemen to replace him.

I was in Utah when BYU signed that big lerp Shawn Bradley, he had a great freshmen year and then he went on a mission. All the BYU guys I worked with at the time were talking about how great BYU would be when Bradley got back. Then he decided not to come back and I finally got a little peace and quiet, but he also went straight to the NBA and became a 100 million dollar bust.

We don't know what will happen when these kids go on missions.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nice goalpost move.

My point still stands.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nice goalpost move.

My point still stands.
    Bull crap, you are ing about the validity of his religion and his conviction to do something outside of football, because it interferes with football development.

From the reports it sounds like the coaches knew what they were getting themselves into before they started recruiting him. I know for a fact they did, because Todd Orlando coached at Utah State and I'm sure he has had to deal with kids going on missions while he was there. So if the coaches were okay with it, what is your beef?

Would I like to see him in a Texas uniform next year? Of course I would, but if he decides to go on his church thing, then I wish him the best and hope it works out for both him and Texas. Should Texas recruit other kids, yes they should, you know how I feel about our line situation. We need to bring in about 5 or 6 able bodied linemen next year and our freshmen all need to red-shirt.

But keep in mind, I was also disappointed in losing Quan Crosby to baseball, but that ended up working out well for us, so I think I'm willing to wait and see what we get with Angilau.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A few notes from 24/7...

-Coach Meekins was also in Crosby yesterday to see RB Craig Williams. He has two official visits left and it looks like one of them will go to UT. It's important that the staff sell him on coming in as a RB.

-Nick Saban made an in-home visit yesterday with DE Vernon Jackson of Boling and he's pushing him to sign early. With Boling still in the playoffs, UT wouldn't have an opportunity to get Jackson back on campus until January.

-OL Cameron Wire of Gonzales, LA will be signing early and won't use an official visit to UT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    CB D'shawn Jamison after RB Craig Williams of Crosby.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, UT will have an in-home visit with LB DaShaun White of Richland this evening.

Also, LB Ayodele Adeoye will have an in-home visit with OU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Good. Baylor

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bull crap, you are ing about the validity of his religion and his conviction to do something outside of football, because it interferes with football development.

From the reports it sounds like the coaches knew what they were getting themselves into before they started recruiting him. I know for a fact they did, because Todd Orlando coached at Utah State and I'm sure he has had to deal with kids going on missions while he was there. So if the coaches were okay with it, what is your beef?

Would I like to see him in a Texas uniform next year? Of course I would, but if he decides to go on his church thing, then I wish him the best and hope it works out for both him and Texas. Should Texas recruit other kids, yes they should, you know how I feel about our line situation. We need to bring in about 5 or 6 able bodied linemen next year and our freshmen all need to red-shirt.

But keep in mind, I was also disappointed in losing Quan Crosby to baseball, but that ended up working out well for us, so I think I'm willing to wait and see what we get with Angilau.
    triggered...and you are all over the ing place. Not only the goalpost move but now you make yet another ridiculous comparison.

Take a deep breath and try to contain your autism.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    baylor going the way of roy moore in more ways than one.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, UT will have an in-home visit with LB DaShaun White of Richland this evening.

Also, LB Ayodele Adeoye will have an in-home visit with OU.
    Herman and Coach Drayton went by IMG today to see Adeoye, per 24/7.

They were also there for 2019 RB Noah Cain.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    baylor going the way of roy moore in more ways than one.
    Yeah, but too bad we can't all vote against them being in the big 12 and have them go the way of SMU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, Herman went by Houston Lamar today to check on WR Al'vonte Woodard, CB Anthony Cook and CB D'shawn Jamison.

Cook is still scheduled to decide this time next week.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 is being told that LB Ayodele Adeoye is expected to be an early enrollee.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting that JUCO OL Levon Livingston of Navarro College is finalizing his official visit plans with UT for this weekend.

It's possible he tries to visit another school this weekend as well.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    According to 24/7, UT has offered 2019 OL Jack Buford of St. Louis, MO.

Same high school as DE Ronnie Perkins.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jack-Buford-46040168

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8757111/jack-buford

Thread Information