Page 275 of 333 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A new name to know is OL Nigel Brannon of Oklahoma City, OK, according to The Football Brainiacs.

He is currently committed to Memphis.

https://247sports.com/player/nigel-brannon-80840

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4648321/nigel-brannon

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Maybe you meant decomitted which is true and if you hadn't been in on to see it occurred yesterday.
    Playblair posted something that said that he BB3 was committed to Aggy but he had it wrong. He the fixed it.

Post Count
    Three things from Herman on the bowl game:

-Buechele will get the start
    -Rodriguez will start at LT
    -Jefferson is doubtful to play
    So, I guess the starters on O will be:
    QB - Shane
    RB - D. Young/K. Porter
    WR - Combos of C. Johnson, A. Foreman, J. Heard, L. Joe, R. Mapps, J. Burt, D. Duverney
    TE - Moore and that's it
    Oline - Rodriquez, Vahe, Shack, McMillion, Kerstetter
    Backups for Online - Okafor, Nicholson, Cunney

I still think that's a team that can compete against Mizzou.

Defense will take a hit, but Freeman, G. Johnson, Wheeler, McCullough, Hughes can handle the LB spots. D. Davis, Boyd, A. Davis, J. Hall, PJ Locke, B. Jones, J. Thompson and maybe C. Brown can man the secondary. Defense should still be solid.

Post Count
    double post.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Playblair posted something that said that he BB3 was committed to Aggy but he had it wrong. He the fixed it.
    Playblair just needs to come out Aggie and quit the little petty troll snippets I don't wanna see when people quote him.
    Otherwise, ignore IMO. Aggie has taken a thorough butt whipping in Texas. But honestly it's to be expected with the change. I have a feeling Jimbo and crew will do just find in Texas once established and still do well in Florida. Not good for us except they will still be chanting SEC and basking in how good the move was while winning nada...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Can Rodriguez play without burning the redshirt?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Can Rodriguez play without burning the redshirt?
    I will post if I see clarification on that.

Post Count
    giles recruiting is becoming comical hes about to miss on alexander to arkansas..................
    That's bad but it takes time to establish yourself in recruiting. Relationship building is vital and I wouldn't judge based on 1st year results especially in an early signing period.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Highland Park over Manvel

Game was completely nuts.
    Manvel seem to score on 1 play "drives" thereby totally wearing their defense out the 2nd half.
    Manvel QB had to have close to 500 yards on less than 20? completions. The Jones kid had around eleventy billion yards to his 6'5" receiver. ( Jones kid had to have close to 600 yards if not over)

Totally nuts.

Highland Park over Manvel

Game was completely nuts.
    Manvel seem to score on 1 play "drives" thereby totally wearing their defense out the 2nd half.
    Manvel QB had to have close to 500 yards on less than 20? completions. The Jones kid had around eleventy billion yards to his 6'5" receiver. ( Jones kid had to have close to 600 yards if not over)

Totally nuts.
    Great game I hope more of you were able to catch it if not make sure to see the re-runs. Manvel has 3 ags committed, seems like they'd close out the win over HP. Ag WR commit Jalen Preston of Manvel was tackled at the 1 yard line for potential game winning TD to end the game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Great game I hope more of you were able to catch it if not make sure to see the re-runs. Manvel has 3 ags committed, seems like they'd close out the win over HP. Ag WR commit Jalen Preston of Manvel was tackled at the 1 yard line for potential game winning TD to end the game.
    Preston is a player. Ags got a good one.
    So is that 6'5" kid for HP. Wonder where he is going.

Oh absolutely. Crazy how close he was to scoring on back to back plays doesn't get much closer than that. I was thinking the same about the HP kid. He caught just about everything. I bet he'll be a TE at the next level kind of like a Cade Brewer.

Did some digging kids name is Cade Saustad. Apparently he's committed to Virginia for lacrosse, go figure. He was a stud tonight and seems like all season.

Former Longhorn defensive lineman Rod Wright hired as ECU D-Line coach. If Giles doesn't get his act together on the recruiting trail I have no doubt this guy would love coming back and he would smash the recruiting game for us .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting S Brandon Jones was helped off the field by trainers at the end of practice today.

There should be a full update on the injury later.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did some digging kids name is Cade Saustad. Apparently he's committed to Virginia for lacrosse, go figure. He was a stud tonight and seems like all season.
    Must be a smart kid.
    If he gets a full ride to Virginia and does not have to get beat up by football...
    Virginia is a good school but costly.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I would just like to say

If any of you are Texas 24/7 subscribers, I would strongly encourage you to drop your subscription as long as Chip Brown is employed there. I'd probably say the same for Bobby Burton.

F both of them but especially Brown who has basically declared war on the Texas program. We need to send a strong message to the 24/7 group that his bull will not be tolerated.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I would just like to say

If any of you are Texas 24/7 subscribers, I would strongly encourage you to drop your subscription as long as Chip Brown is employed there. I'd probably say the same for Bobby Burton.

F both of them but especially Brown who has basically declared war on the Texas program. We need to send a strong message to the 24/7 group that his bull will not be tolerated.
    word cost bonitto & almost dele

Nik Bonitto, a OLB prospect out of Florida showed up from nowhere this week, getting multiple people predicting he'd end up at Texas. Later that day Chip's piece came out, OU coaches showed it to him, and now he's likely to sign with OU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He also did a good job as a DB
    Covered Wease. I'd rather have this kid.
    Hope he is on our radar and would like to stay in State.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas: Ingram talks state championship, teammates, and commitment to Texas

Back-to-back.

That's all Carthage RB, Texas commit Keaontay Ingram has thought about in the last week. Not signing early, not Christmas shopping, and not anything that distracted his team.

After his 162-yard, 3-touchdown performance in Carthage's 49-21 win over Kennedale, it was the Bulldogs' 6th state le.

“It means a lot,” Ingram said. “But it’s not about me. This was a team effort. We got this as a team.”

A lot has been said about why Ingram didn't choose the new Early Signing Period to ink with UT. It's really quite simple.

“I want to sign with teammates,” Ingram said. “I don’t want to be an individual guy. I don't really have a lot of interest in other schools, but I’m going to listen to what they have to say.”

As for his commitment status, it remains solid.

“I’m pretty solid to Texas,” Ingram said. “It’s just about the coaching staff and what they bring to the game. You see the people we’re signing. We’re all on the same page. It’s not going to be a rainbow at first, but it’s part of it. But will build it back."

The only two schools really pushing right now are USC and Texas A&M. Arkansas is trying to get him on campus too.

Thread Information