Page 276 of 333 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 8311
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I would just like to say

If any of you are Texas 24/7 subscribers, I would strongly encourage you to drop your subscription as long as Chip Brown is employed there. I'd probably say the same for Bobby Burton.

F both of them but especially Brown who has basically declared war on the Texas program. We need to send a strong message to the 24/7 group that his bull will not be tolerated.
    what was it?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Someone may be able to sum it up better than I can, but...

Chip published a scathing article about the football program on Tuesday (one day before National Signing Day) talking about locker room problems, poor culture, unhappy parents, etc.

One of the sources was supposedly Buechele's father and his name was in the article.

The timing of the article in particular received a very bad response across many sites and Burton proceeded to say he didn't proofread the article before being published nor was he aware of the content.

He admitted the timing was poor because recruits were signing 24 hours later, but he doubled-down on everything saying it was 100% accurate and Chip even left out important info, even though they ended up retracting the Buechele info.

They're both being pretty pompous about it.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    From Chip's article, which was later retracted after threat of a lawsuit from the Buecheles:

According to sources, Buechele’s parents aren’t crazy about the way Herman is running the program - even thinking Shane would be better off playing baseball. According to sources, Steve Buechele has told other parents of players the way the coaches are coming down so hard on the players with everything from constantly having to pass hydration tests to cleaning the weight room at 4:30 am as punishment to eating burnt breakfasts for being on the losing team at practice, he doesn’t think players are enjoying the game they love - especially when the team is 6-6.

According to sources, Steve Buechele, a bench coach with the Texas Rangers, has told other parents UT coaches are running the program harder and with less feeling than the Rangers run spring training - adding the Rangers get paid, while UT football players don’t.
    I always thought CB was a ty journalist, but god damn is that low. And 247 is doubling down on this stupidity by threatening to ban users who continue to talk about it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Someone may be able to sum it up better than I can, but...

Chip published a scathing article about the football program on Tuesday (one day before National Signing Day) talking about locker room problems, poor culture, unhappy parents, etc.

One of the sources was supposedly Buechele's father and his name was in the article.

The timing of the article in particular received a very bad response across many sites and Burton proceeded to say he didn't proofread the article before being published nor was he aware of the content.

He admitted the timing was poor because recruits were signing 24 hours later, but he doubled-down on everything saying it was 100% accurate and Chip even left out important info, even though they ended up retracting the Buechele info.

They're both being pretty pompous about it.
    This is pretty accurate. The timing of the piece is the main issue here. He should have waited to release the article. However, I would like to add Chip and Bobby are more anti-Texas than pro and both can EABOD! I’ve lost pretty much all respect for those two. It sad because EJ, Roach, and Howe do a pretty damn good job over there, IMO.
    Last edited by texas4ever; 12-24-2017 at 02:09 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From Chip's article, which was later retracted after threat of a lawsuit from the Buecheles:
    I didn't see that part; that's crazy.

They claimed they retracted the info because it wasn't fair to Shane, not because it was false or they were being threatened with a lawsuit.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I would just like to say

If any of you are Texas 24/7 subscribers, I would strongly encourage you to drop your subscription as long as Chip Brown is employed there. I'd probably say the same for Bobby Burton.

F both of them but especially Brown who has basically declared war on the Texas program. We need to send a strong message to the 24/7 group that his bull will not be tolerated.
    Lol this means war

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol this means war

FIFY

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Here's an article detailing what happened. TFloss did a good job summarizing though.

https://www.burntorangenation.com/pl...-longhorns-208

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting S Brandon Jones was helped off the field by trainers at the end of practice today.

There should be a full update on the injury later.
    Jones went through concussion protocol and has been cleared, per OrangeBloods.

He is probable for the Texas Bowl.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Here's an article detailing what happened. TFloss did a good job summarizing though.

https://www.burntorangenation.com/pl...-longhorns-208
    Wescott Eberts too.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wescott Eberts too.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 S Demani Richardson (Waxahachie)

https://247sports.com/Player/Demani-Richardson-46035849

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6626725/demani-richardson

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Merry Christmas, gents.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Merry Christmas guys. Maybe we will be gifted a Longhorn win this week...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

This man is relentless he's been responding to tweets all day. He's going to do special things at Texas. Very optimistic about the program with him running things.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Cool edit from yesterday.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

What an odd pic for the Birmingham bowl

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FWIW, Inside Texas is hearing that 2019 RB Noah Cain is moving back to Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Herman said in his press conference today that LB Malik Jefferson will not play tomorrow.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    big12 could go 0-7 in bowls...............

Thread Information