Page 279 of 333 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 8311
    Meant to say goodell^^

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hopefully this helps to keep some players.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    eh let the guys have fun goodwill. They were mocking QB lock pretending to put a coat on for some reason not sure what it's related to but just mocking it. Mizzou guys did horns down as most opposing teams do so just spirited jabs.
    I have no problem with the kids doing it.
    Did the Mizzou coach belittle us and do the horns down?

And while they are celebrating Herman appears to admonish Orlando for not getting his group ready while Hermam is spending time mocking them with the kids who need to pay attention? Bad ending, great effort. The kids played very hard and that's a very good sign.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm actually happy that Herman dropped that last score on Missouri's ass. I'm glad he did it with a trick play and mostly I'm glad that he showed a little at ude while doing it.

It's about time Texas had a coach that wasn't so worried about image, and wasn't afraid to drop a hammer on an opponent.

However, he better not cry if someone does that to Texas.

I like the edge he showed, now he needs to build on this win with a solid off season.

I have no problem with the kids doing it.
    Did the Mizzou coach belittle us and do the horns down?

And while they are celebrating Herman appears to admonish Orlando for not getting his group ready while Hermam is spending time mocking them with the kids who need to pay attention? Bad ending, great effort. The kids played very hard and that's a very good sign.
    Gotcha didn't catch the Orlando situation. Anyways good vibes going to the off season much needed win.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm actually happy that Herman dropped that last score on Missouri's ass. I'm glad he did it with a trick play and mostly I'm glad that he showed a little at ude while doing it.

It's about time Texas had a coach that wasn't so worried about image, and wasn't afraid to drop a hammer on an opponent.

However, he better not cry if someone does that to Texas.

I like the edge he showed, now he needs to build on this win with a solid off season.
    The way we have lost games because of our offense... We needed that last drive and score. We needed to close out a game. But we put them back in scoring position with stupid penalties. I did not want them to score. The way the defense played overall showed all the at ude we need. The 2ndary was outstanding for the majority of the game. Those kids that have committed have to be excited.

The image is changing. We took a kid holding drugs and money on a HS campus. I'm giving Herman and the kid the benefit of doubt because there is a lot we don't know. Imo, we don't need Saban or Urban Meyer Florida to win.

Edit: I got ESPNed

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-lock-td-dance
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-28-2017 at 10:27 AM.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Wtf was going on after we scored that last TD?

Seriously wtf was that sideline stuff and then the targeting and roughing the passer and Herman admonishing Orlando after his nipple dance?

Good win, good effort, Herman got a depleted group fired up, but horrible sportsmanship? unless someone clues me in, and our play calling needs to suit what we can and cannot do.

Orlando cannot leave us.
    Gary Johnson is a monster.
    i was wondering the same thing. it went crazy, especially the targeting hit. but it was chippy all game long and there was lots of jawing going on.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i have never seen a game where the punter was so much a factor in the outcome of the game. that was crazy. son is going to get some serious run as an early round pick.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I have to admit, son was a beast and our MVP. Going to miss that freak. I hope he has 20 year NFL career kicking like he did last night.

Best punter I have ever witnessed.

Watching him drop punts inside the 5 must be what it is like to be a fan of Steff Curry watching him drop 3’s from anywhere.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Missouri apparently talked a lot of . They seem to be taking the loss and the subsequent Texas mocking of their quarterback well. The rest of the college football watching world is not. Who gives a really? It was ing hilarious. And chill with the Leito . Ramonce Taylor was dealing on our campus and no one gave a until he was arrested. At least Leito had the right mindset to deal in Oklahoma. It’s not like those kids have much of a future anyway.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Last edited by TFloss32; 12-28-2017 at 11:24 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I was gonna say act like we have been there before.

But we have not, in a long time at least.

Maybe there will come a time when teams don't want to do anything to piss us off.

Poona Ford made some beastly hustle plays. Any ideas on where he goes in the draft? His stamina is outstanding for that body form.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quote from LB DaShaun White of Richland (24/7):

"Seeing them do the "In the bag" celebration was hilarious. It was probably my highlight of the game, and it shows how cool (Tom) Herman is. Linebackers played great as they always do."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Missouri apparently talked a lot of . They seem to be taking the loss and the subsequent Texas mocking of their quarterback well. The rest of the college football watching world is not. Who gives a really? It was ing hilarious. And chill with the Leito . Ramonce Taylor was dealing on our campus and no one gave a until he was arrested. At least Leito had the right mindset to deal in Oklahoma. It’s not like those kids have much of a future anyway.
    Apparently we gave a .
    Since they started the Middle School "touch your it"
    And I don't think we will find a player who is going to say they did not love it.

All that counts in the end was our win accentuated by that last drive. We rammed the ball down their throats and then mixed it up and scored. That's the best retribution possible IMO.

i have never seen a game where the punter was so much a factor in the outcome of the game. that was crazy. son is going to get some serious run as an early round pick.
    Hes a bad ass and was named bowl mvp with reason I hope his cousin can come in and after a couple years do something close to what inson has done. I think a lot is lost on Naivar being our special teams coach. Special teams was horrendous last year and a lot has to do with guys breaking free running the field and downing the ball as far down as they can. We didn't see that nearly as much last year. inson is great but Naivar has coached these guys to take pride in their work something as small as catching a ball and downing a team close to their endzone is a big deal in the length of a game. Much props to Naivar bad as safety and special teams coach.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hes a bad ass and was named bowl mvp with reason I hope his cousin can come in and after a couple years do something close to what inson has done. I think a lot is lost on Naivar being our special teams coach. Special teams was horrendous last year and a lot has to do with guys breaking free running the field and downing the ball as far down as they can. We didn't see that nearly as much last year. inson is great but Naivar has coached these guys to take pride in their work something as small as catching a ball and downing a team close to their endzone is a big deal in the length of a game. Much props to Naivar bad as safety and special teams coach.
    That was illustrated by Herman hitting all the downfield guys on the hats coming off the field, even if they were not in on the downing of the ball. They were covering up the endzone extremely well and not being fooled by the returners fake moves on the ball. They knew where the ball was while running downfield trying to shed blocks. Herman recognized the importance. That's a huge step above Charlie, he would have been fiddling with his headset poor guy.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    S Deontay Anderson is transferring to Houston.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    great game last night. my brother thought buchele looked better at qb. he said this when he was 5/11 for 34 yards passing smh.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information