Page 286 of 333 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Jaylen wouldn't kid us like this would he, Herman was his first offer afterall he needs to come on full circle.

Another thing, can Dashaun White be considered an ags decommit at this point? I thought he had a ags commitment video pinned to his Twitter profile from awhile back but anything ags has been removed from his page and he now has a highlight video pinned to his Twitter profile.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Jaylen wouldn't kid us like this would he, Herman was his first offer afterall he needs to come on full circle.

Another thing, can Dashaun White be considered an ags decommit at this point? I thought he had a ags commitment video pinned to his Twitter profile from awhile back but anything ags has been removed from his page and he now has a highlight video pinned to his Twitter profile.
    “It was big for me to see whenever Malik Jefferson declared for the draft because now things are sort of wide open,” White said Tuesday during workouts for this week’s U.S. Army All-American Bowl. “Just seeing that those other two spots are wide open, it’s a big deal.”

Dashaun White comments regarding Malik's decision. (Statesman)

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nik Bonitto claims that he didn’t sign to any school for NSD 1. I know the overwhelming assumption is that he did indeed sign to OU. So are you guys buying it or not?

“I was really close to singing (on Dec. 20). I changed my mind the night before. I didn’t change my mind on where I wanted to go, but I wanted some more time to think about my decision,” he said Saturday afternoon in Orlando. “My final schools were putting some pressure on me to sign in December, but I wanted more time.”
    Last edited by 3rdCoastTexasBoy; 01-02-2018 at 08:17 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nik Bonitto claims that he didn’t sign to any school for NSD 1. I know the overwhelming assumption is that he did indeed sign to OU. So are you guys buying it or not?

“I was really close to singing (on Dec. 20). I changed my mind the night before. I didn’t change my mind on where I wanted to go, but I wanted some more time to think about my decision,” he said Saturday afternoon in Orlando. “My final schools were putting some pressure on me to sign in December, but I wanted more time.”
    I was under the assumption that he signed to blowU, but didn't announce. I believe he wanted to wait until the game. I'm not buying it, but who really knows?
    Last edited by texas4ever; 01-02-2018 at 09:11 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sounds like LSU's DC Aranda is going to be an Aggy.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

You beat a mediocre Missouri team

Sounds like LSU's DC Aranda is going to be an Aggy.
    Bidding war between both schools, he could come out being the highest paid DC by a million...$

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bidding war between both schools, he could come out being the highest paid DC by a million...$
    Just read that Aggy offered north of $3M.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You beat a mediocre Missouri team
    We beat a team considered mediocre who had won their last 6 games averaging like 50 pts.

We had just lost to TT at home. For our football team with 3 starters not playing on defense, it was a very good win.
    Its not like we even deserved to be in a bowl, being an extraordinarily bad offensive team and mediocre ourselves just because we had a defense.

So don't you dare diminish mediocrity overcoming hot mediocrity mister.
    Btw I did not watch or read any of the rah, rah stuff, did it say we won the National Championship of the Texas Bowl?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Non-issue

As long as Orlando is around it doesn't really matter who Aggy hires as DC tbh

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Non-issue

Unfortunately, it does. Orlando sells recruits on his defense, Aranda runs the same defense as Orlando.

Wow! DeShon Whoooooo?

Jamal Adams 2.0 ^^^

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Non-issue

bruh take off homer glasses aggy has become the joneses..............aranda/brewster both turned down texas & chose aggy

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Wow! DeShon Whoooooo?
    Blanketed on the double move.
    I wonder if Waddle called him a bean head.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, it does. Orlando sells recruits on his defense, Aranda runs the same defense as Orlando.
    Well then we use the Austin / College Station comparison.
    Game over on that count.

Winning will take care of the recruiting.

The Aggies must root against every team that plays us per usual, because if Herman starts winning... They can scrawl SEC over every barn in the Bryan-College Station area and it won't make a difference.

Thread Information