Page 304 of 333 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 8311
    Believe.
    My Team
    Incarnate Word Cardinals
    Post Count
    Now he said that Carrington will stay on the road until the end of the week.
    Why would he be pulled and then not pulled. Are they speculating anything? Seems a weird thing to report on and then report incorrectly on.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas is hearing nobody was missing from the first workout today, specifically those guys who were talking about transferring as the season ended.

They believe normal attrition will still take place as the year goes on, but nothing is imminent as it was before Christmas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why would he be pulled and then not pulled. Are they speculating anything? Seems a weird thing to report on and then report incorrectly on.
    I think some are confused about when Coach Hand is official.

Carrington can stay on the road until that point, but it looks like he'll be back in the office after Friday to resume his normal duties.

Hand will take over next week.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I am just going to assume that the reporters know nothing and we should just wait and see what happens. Nonetheless, Carrington will make visits tonight with big time prospects. Has he visited Waddle yet?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Herman needs to take carrington under his wing and teach him how to be a coach, he is too valuable as a recruiter to not be an assistant.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Coach Orlando saw 2019 DE/LB NaNa Osafo-Mensah of Fort Worth Nolan Catholic today, according to Inside Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Found this online, after watching it, I feel 100x better about this hire, most of the sacks registered by clemson were either coverage sacks or Stidham being stupid, or clemson bringing more guys than blockers. I think I saw 3 sacks I would blame on offensive line.

I will also say that if Texas had this level of blocking last year we would have won 10 games.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    Lawrence Keys III visit?

Found this online, after watching it, I feel 100x better about this hire, most of the sacks registered by clemson were either coverage sacks or Stidham being stupid, or clemson bringing more guys than blockers. I think I saw 3 sacks I would blame on offensive line.

I will also say that if Texas had this level of blocking last year we would have won 10 games.
    Not to mention Clemsons D-Line is loaded with ridiculous NFL talent. I stopped worrying about the Hand hire when I seen that the Auburn offensive line was one of three finalist for the Joe Moore award which recognizes the best offensive line unit, Alabama won the award.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lawrence Keys III visit?
    Affirmative.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On QB Shane Buechele:

"Longhorn sop re QB Shane Buechele will undergo surgery on a torn adductor (hip)/abdominal muscle he sustained in the Texas Bowl. The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday, Jan. 18), he will begin treatments and rehabilitation soon after and he is expected to be ready to return in time for spring practice, which begins on Monday, March 5."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Shane should be the happiest guy in Texas with the hiring of hand. With a little better blocking he will begin to develop as a passer

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Carrington gonna visit Ojomo tonight, I'm waiting for those Crystal Balls.

Believe.
    My Team
    Incarnate Word Cardinals
    Post Count
    Nope! I would’ve been eating soggy eggs this morning. “Uh, my bad coach. I thought y’all said meet in the bubble.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OB reporting that Lawrence Keys will official visit Texas after a very good in home.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Looks like Miami had an in home with Coburn and he will now officially visit the Hurricanes.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looks like Miami had an in home with Coburn and he will now officially visit the Hurricanes.
    o, Mr Carrington, we have another assignment for you.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas is hearing nobody was missing from the first workout today, specifically those guys who were talking about transferring as the season ended.

They believe normal attrition will still take place as the year goes on, but nothing is imminent as it was before Christmas.
    24/7 is expecting the Duvernay brothers to ask for their release.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    that's pretty cool.

Thread Information