Page 331 of 333 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333 LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 8311
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Props to Jimbo he is kicking ass right now, I like seeing Texas high school guys stay instate. And since we don't play you guys, I'd rather see elite Texas kids go to A&M over Oklahoma.

I expect you guys to have a top 5 class next year.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Re: 2019 Thread

I hope to get it up tomorrow evening or Friday.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see.

For example, I am going to add an events calendar so everyone knows what is happening each month.

Post Count

For example, I am going to add an events calendar so everyone knows what is happening each month.
    You're the man Tfloss. You should consider starting your own LHN website. I would sign up for it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas' Junior Day will be going down next weekend.

Confirmed.

Believe.
    My Team
    Incarnate Word Cardinals
    Post Count
    Damn, those dynamics have to be tough. At the end of the day it’s the kid’s future. Who are the people behind him that are happy? Bet there’s some bad underlying issue there.

Believe.
    My Team
    Incarnate Word Cardinals
    Post Count
    I don’t know how much trouble this is — or if it’s even worth it — but how about a rolling 85 man roster that gets edited with openings, transfers, graduations, NFL, etc.?

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count

Thank you for another great thread and all the work that goes into it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don’t know how much trouble this is — or if it’s even worth it — but how about a rolling 85 man roster that gets edited with openings, transfers, graduations, NFL, etc.?
    Done. We can organize it by name or number.

Just give me a little more time because some of this stuff is not copy/paste.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You're the man Tfloss. You should consider starting your own LHN website. I would sign up for it.
    I would need a Mr. Deeds situation where a ridiculously rich distant relative kicks the bucket and gives me all their money.

We'd set up something really nice for free.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thank you for another great thread and all the work that goes into it.
    No worries, man.

As long as everyone is enjoying it, we'll keep the party going.

Believe.
    My Team
    Incarnate Word Cardinals
    Post Count
    Done. We can organize it by name or number.

Just give me a little more time because some of this stuff is not copy/paste.
    I’ve said it before. Other people have said it. It can’t be repeated enough. You are amazing and this thread is by far the best thing on this site. I love seeing other sites reference your stuff as well.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    RB Jashaun Corbin (FL) commits to A&M.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    rivals already giving the mythical national le to GA. i'm sure they would have preferred the real one.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I must admit, Jimbo is cookin with fire. of a close, reminds me of Strong's close in 2015 and 2016.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Where did Waddle end up going? I've been working at work. What time does he announce?
    waddle picked 'bama.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I’ve said it before. Other people have said it. It can’t be repeated enough. You are amazing and this thread is by far the best thing on this site. I love seeing other sites reference your stuff as well.
    Good things, I hope.

I wouldn't want anyone trying to shut this thread down.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    waddle picked 'bama.
    Not going to lie, I was a tad nervous A&M was going to get him.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If we somehow get Vernon Jackson, do you think he could play LB?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looking ahead to 2019, I see recruiting in this state is going to be a free for all. I hear Saban has already offered every junior in the state and we know that Jimbo is off to the races.

Texas and Oklahoma are going to get their share as well. I don't think anyone is going to run away with it like last year. As of right now, I'd put the aggys as the favorite to win the state, but no one is going to get 12 of the top 15 like Texas did.

As of right now I don't even know what needs Texas in the coming cycle. More offensive and defensive linemen but that is every year. We got our QB but I'm pretty sure Jimbo is going to whispering in his ear Jameis Winston. This coming year is going to be fun but probably an emotional roller coaster for everyone that follows recruiting in this state.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Looking ahead to 2019, I see recruiting in this state is going to be a free for all. I hear Saban has already offered every junior in the state and we know that Jimbo is off to the races.

Texas and Oklahoma are going to get their share as well. I don't think anyone is going to run away with it like last year. As of right now, I'd put the aggys as the favorite to win the state, but no one is going to get 12 of the top 15 like Texas did.

As of right now I don't even know what needs Texas in the coming cycle. More offensive and defensive linemen but that is every year. We got our QB but I'm pretty sure Jimbo is going to whispering in his ear Jameis Winston. This coming year is going to be fun but probably an emotional roller coaster for everyone that follows recruiting in this state.
    yeah. it's going to be a free for all with a lot of ups and downs.

If we somehow get Vernon Jackson, do you think he could play LB?
    Ej says texas got a shot just posted

Says Texas wasn't done just yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ej says texas got a shot just posted
    EJ on Jackson:
    Forget my post from this morning. Tom Herman and Texas are back from the dead in this recruitment. The Longhorns are making a strong push for Jackson as we speak, and it looks like they're making some progress. We don't expect him to announce for at least another couple of hours, so this one is getting really interesting. We'll have more details soon.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Let me guess, A&M getting a second RB in Charles Strong is affecting his recruitment? Isn't he offered as a RB with Aggy?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Jackson thinks he is a running back then please pick A&M. I don't need to see another Henry Milton. If he is ready to play some defense then I hope he picks Texas.

Thread Information