Page 37 of 333 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB Colby Suits (North Forney)

He's probably not more than a secondary take in a two-man QB class for a big school.

http://247sports.com/Player/Colby-Suits-88050

http://www.hudl.com/profile/3928441/colby-suits

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Looks like Urban's got the Texas boys out making music videos! SMFH!!!

Man at first sight of this post I was thinking "great, Saban was able to pull one over on us", boy was I terribly wrong that was so bad it's embarassing to OSU.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ugh, abbott.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying transfer QB Brandon Harris is trying to finalize plans to visit UT next weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For Pete's sake, Mom is bigger than Herman.
    She churned out buses, not kids.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from QB Brandon Harris on potentially transferring to UT (OrangeBloods).

He'll be visiting North Carolina this weekend.

“All of that fits around my dad’s schedule,” Harris told me during a phone interview. “Will it get done for next weekend? Probably so, but nothing has been set in stone yet. We’ll look and check our schedule and then make a decision.”

“I’m just trying to find the right fit,” Harris said. “Obviously, I've got two places in mind where I want to go. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.”

“I am not saying how coach Herman is thinking, because I don’t know how he thinks, or how coach (Tim) Beck (offensive coordinator) thinks, but I don’t see any situation where a guy brings a senior in for one year to sit on the bench,” Harris said. “I’m not saying they are promising me anything. I haven’t been promised anything. I’m just saying, rationally speaking, in most scenarios if you think you’re solid at quarterback, and I don’t know what they think. You probably know more than I do, but if they think they’re solid at quarterback, they probably don’t do that.”

“That dude (Herman) wowed me recruiting me,” Harris said. “He was probably my first offer. He came down from Ohio to Bossier City, right outside of Shreveport, and offered me a scholarship. I took a visit to Ohio State, an unofficial visit. I loved it. I’ve always admired him and watched him from afar. Obviously, we lost connection because we can’t communicate whenever he’s the head coach at Houston. Tampering rules would probably apply."

“He recruited me out of high school. I’ve always liked him. His offense has always been creative. His track record with quarterbacks is off the charts. When I decided to get out of (LSU), they obviously reached out.”

“Realistically, it comes down to a couple of places,” Harris said. “When you’re making a decision at 21, it’s different than when you’re making a decision at 17 or 18-years-old coming out of high school. You probably know what you want. I’m not interested in taking five official visits and trying to be wined and dined. I kind of know what to expect. My thing is mostly getting into an offense that fits your skill set in comparison to what I played in since I’ve been in high school. Coming out of high school, obviously, I played in a spread system, but I was able to throw the ball. Here, it’s been way more run-oriented. We handed the ball off. That’s kind of what we did, and rely on our defense because they’re good enough. Rely on them, limit mistakes and throw the ball efficiently."

“I could have stayed here at LSU. I think I could have won the battle. I wasn’t concerned with beating out anybody here. It’s my senior year, getting ready to graduate from college, you want to play in a system that’s going [he paused] … Obviously, every quarterback’s dream going into college is you want to play in the NFL. One, you want to get an opportunity and showcase what you can do. Two, play in an offense where your coach trusts you to run the offense, and getting the opportunity to showcase your skill set. That was one of my biggest things. You see it more like a business decision. I hate to use that word, but it’s kind of a situation where you have to make a decision that’s best for you.”

“I think so (learning a new playbook quickly) because I’ve mastered a pro-style system that goes into a game with probably 300 to 400 plays where it’s like saying the encyclopedia backwards,” Harris said. “Again, this is the difference between being 21 and coming into a situation and when you’re 17 or 18 and trying to pick up a system. The majority of college systems are similar. It’s just a different word we call a different situation. I don’t see that being a problem at all. Russell Wilson did the same thing, and I’m not saying I’m as smart as Russell Wilson. Anthony Jennings, who was my backup at LSU, he transferred to ULL (Louisiana-Lafayette) and he did the same exact thing. He got out later than I did. He didn’t show up until August."

“I think it’s all beneficial. I don’t see it being complicated. I know they (Texas) run a spread/pro-style system. They do a little bit of both. One of my good friends, Greg Ward (Houston quarterback), ran coach Herman’s system. I don’t think it will be difficult at all. Let’s just say I want to go to Texas, and we get everything lined out. They could send me their playbook and I can begin to learn it. Like I said, I don’t think it will be that difficult to learn it because I know what it’s like to master a pro-style system.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RB Lyn-J Dixon (Butler, GA)

http://247sports.com/Player/Lyn-J-Dixon-85176

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4401689/lyn-j-dixon

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lots of Houston studs on this team like WR Jaylen Waddle of Bellaire Episcopal.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Inside Texas, LB Byron Hobbs of Fort Worth Eastern Hills be in Austin this weekend.

http://247sports.com/Player/Byron-Hobbs-46038529

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lots of Houston studs on this team like WR Jaylen Waddle of Bellaire Episcopal.

QB Casey Thompson has joined this team, so I'm guessing he'll be with them.

If so, that would be three trips to Austin in less than two months.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow...

Faith in Smart appears to be lacking. Bad sign.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying the Wray brothers from Tennessee came back to campus today to watch practice.

Thread Information