Page 77 of 333 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Spring depth chart breakdown: Texas Longhorns (ESPN)

http://www.espn.com/blog/big12/post/...as-longhorns-2

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    For me personally it is the B1G, but my second choice is the ACC. I would take the PAC if we take OU OSU and Tech with us then we can be part of an 8 team conference with Colorado, Utah and the Arizona schools.

I'm ready for the LHN to be done away with, it was a miserable failure, and the excuse too many schools used against us.
    Their greed bit them in the ass. All they had to do was allow a big 12 conference channel, and share revenue.......then, we keep a&m, nebraska, cu, and mizzou. Maybe we still add tcu and wvu to make it 14 schools.

I believe we would have been stronger across the board, both UT and the conference as a whole.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting A&M offered TE Malcolm Epps of Spring Dekaney a chance to play basketball, in addition to his football offer.

He's been trending Texas, but this could swing things back in the Aggies' favor.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

http://www.espn.com/college-football...player-arrests

Charlie Strong News. I personally think the judge is out of line calling out the coach. I would like for him to succeed but you can't call the man out when he has been there for like 6 months. Its not like these are his recruits.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Judge calls out South Florida coach Charlie Strong in court

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rts-topstories

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    Ridiculous. Can you say grandstanding? Charlie has been there for a hot minute and didn't recruit this kid. Judge needs to take a chill pill.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per a thread started by Holland on 24/7, a new commitment should drop very soon.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Their greed bit them in the ass. All they had to do was allow a big 12 conference channel, and share revenue.......then, we keep a&m, nebraska, cu, and mizzou. Maybe we still add tcu and wvu to make it 14 schools.

I believe we would have been stronger across the board, both UT and the conference as a whole.
    You really think Nebraska stays in the Big 12 with an offer on the table from the Big 10?
    You really think Colorado stays in the Big 12 with an offer on the table from the PAC 10, when they have been talking about moving to the PAC 10 since their Big 8 days?
    You really think Missouri stays in the Big 12 when they started the whole conference realignment by flirting with the Big 10 and then getting rejected by them.

Aggsy have been so traumatized by Texas and Oklahoma they had no choice but to leave, and they left because Texas openly started flirting with the PAC 12.

The Texas greed has some legs when you are talking about a conference channel and things like that, but not when it comes to those other schools leaving. Since the Big 12 formed Nebraska beat Texas once. Colorado I think twice,and the aggsy about 5 times. You can point to that as a much bigger reason for leaving than Texas greed.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Remember when Nebraska and Colorado left, and the northern schools were going to give Oklahoma, Texas and A&M their share of the TV money vacated by Nebraska and Colorado.

Oklahoma and Texas said no, the Aggsy took it, and then they still left the conference. As far as I'm concerned, that was about as low as it gets.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per a thread started by Holland on 24/7, a new commitment should drop very soon.
    Rumors abound, it's er the kicker.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Aggie had to leave.

Either way they are not going to win.
    But now they have a conference to root for.
    It's OU and Texas that drive the big revenue.
    All deals go through these two.

Not that long ago the ACC looked like it was gonna be the week kid. That certainly has changed.

I think Texas has the most in common with the ACC or PAC 12 as far as Sports. We don't do hockey or Wrassle. Baseball has every chance of becoming big again. But this is all conjecture and very specious. We really don't know enough. Except we will bring a ton of money.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I could be wrong with this, but I thought If you transfer to another school it has to be with-in the current school year, to become eligible to play the following year on varsity. That is probably why he transferred now. Maybe I'm thinking with-in the same school district.
    This would make more sense.
    I was thinking of this situation from an actual school point of view. Classes other than football.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting A&M offered TE Malcolm Epps of Spring Dekaney a chance to play basketball, in addition to his football offer.

He's been trending Texas, but this could swing things back in the Aggies' favor.
    That was fast.

Post Count
    That was fast.

ATM will now offer him a track scholarship

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    CB Corione Harris (New Orleans, LA)

http://247sports.com/Player/Corione-Harris-83492

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4662078/corione-harris

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Aggie had to leave.
    No they didn't. They were jealous and butthurt over the LHN and took their ball and went east

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying the new commitment will go down today.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kicker!!!

Thread Information