Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I get the fact anyone who can't figure out the limitations of middle school sprinters vs world class sprinters ain't too bright, no ya can't get anything "PERFECT" just tossing out rocks.

And, that is a great example of how unlikely it is to think all this just came about without intelligent design. It's just like the needing to place rocks in order to get perfection.

Then there's...

Science gives ample reason to believe in God. Why is DNA important?

British philosopher, Dr. Antony Flew, was a leading spokesperson for atheism, actively involved in debate after debate. However, scientific discoveries within the last 30 years brought him to a conclusion he could not avoid. In a video interview in December 2004 he stated, "Super-intelligence is the only good explanation for the origin of life and the complexity of nature."1 Prominent in his conclusion were the discoveries of DNA. Here's why.
    DNA in our cells is very similar to an intricate computer program.
    Sorry...that was too long for me to read. And honestly...anyone that confuses Clapton and Marley...I just can't take seriously.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry...that was too long for me to read. And honestly...anyone that confuses Clapton and Marley...I just can't take seriously.
    If that was too long to read then no wonder you don't know . You don't read.

I posted about a dozen (or more) videos. I ran down stuff you/nobody here knew about the music. When a guy with my musical knowledge says..."WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT"***...what could that mean other than the obvious? Which was...a British guitar player covering a reggae stars music, who would have thunk it?........I give you little people way too much credit, that was all that happened there.

*** how come the only original I posted came with....WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT.....well? Who would have thunk what? Marley covered alot of songs, no need to ....WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT...for him.

Bob Marley has influenced a lot of people, but he had many influences, too. In their early years, Bob and The Wailers did versions of songs by the Beatles, Tom Jones and Jr. Walker, to name a few. And no one had a bigger impact on their music than Curtis Mayfield, whose group The Impressions was covered several times by The Wailers in their early days at Jamaica’s Studio One. Read on for a rundown of all of Bob’s most notable interpretations of other people’s songs.

Dude, ya try so damn hard and it's funny. Will you ever figure this out?

Just today I added the best of Ray Price and The Mills Brothers to my musical library. I know the music little man, trust me.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-17-2017 at 11:52 AM.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    y'all still debating over this nonsense? what's next, the validity of the teachings of gandolf? anyone who believes in sky daddies needs to grow the up tbqh...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    y'all still debating over this nonsense? what's next, the validity of the teachings of gandolf? anyone who believes in sky daddies needs to grow the up tbqh...
    Dude, do you have any idea at all at how many billions on billions on billions on billions since time began believed in sky daddies? IN GOD WE TRUST.....remember.

I get the fact you're a ing moron but that was even stupid for you. It's not about immaturity ya dumb , ok? Chances are granny and grandpa believed in a God, so...growing up...isn't the deal, ok dummy?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I found a Koran at a yardsale, while I didn't set out to read it like I would a book, I jumped around. That word....punnishment.....is a constant as is that overwelming amount of kill, burn, chop, found there. What is with all that violence? This....either agree with me or you will be killed....is incredible. This Mohammad guy was a freak.

Real easy to see why the world has the problems we have with Islam and violence. Killing the non believers is what a good Muslim does. Nothing radical about it at all. Yes, we can have moderate Islam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    yeah, i can see why you'd be worried about gods punishment.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah, i can see why you'd be worried about gods punishment.
    Dude, get out from under me and US, ok ya little ? YOU...YOU...YOU...do something....ok? So tired of your stupid ass , ok?

That is the last time you will ever be talked to by Avante, ok? You got problems asshole.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Dude, do you have any idea at all at how many billions on billions on billions on billions since time began believed in sky daddies? IN GOD WE TRUST.....remember.

I get the fact you're a ing moron but that was even stupid for you. It's not about immaturity ya dumb , ok? Chances are granny and grandpa believed in a God, so...growing up...isn't the deal, ok dummy?
    whats your point child molester? unlike our ancestors we dont live in an age where we dont understand where the sun goes at night. and in god we trust wasnt even a thing til the 50s, so kindly shut your sucker and run along, rapist

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    To recap the Quran.

1. Anyone who opposes/"wages war" against the Apostle and Allah should be crucified
    2. An entire chapter is devoted to cursing Mo's Uncle Abu Lahab
    3. Men are allowed up to 4 wives (why not 5? or 3? or 1?)
    4 is a nice number for wives, tbh. It's a round number and pretty much guarantees you can have a threesome on any given night regardless of who is menstruating at a given time of the month.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If that was too long to read then no wonder you don't know . You don't read.

I posted about a dozen (or more) videos. I ran down stuff you/nobody here knew about the music. When a guy with my musical knowledge says..."WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT"***...what could that mean other than the obvious? Which was...a British guitar player covering a reggae stars music, who would have thunk it?........I give you little people way too much credit, that was all that happened there.

*** how come the only original I posted came with....WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT.....well? Who would have thunk what? Marley covered alot of songs, no need to ....WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT...for him.

Bob Marley has influenced a lot of people, but he had many influences, too. In their early years, Bob and The Wailers did versions of songs by the Beatles, Tom Jones and Jr. Walker, to name a few. And no one had a bigger impact on their music than Curtis Mayfield, whose group The Impressions was covered several times by The Wailers in their early days at Jamaica’s Studio One. Read on for a rundown of all of Bob’s most notable interpretations of other people’s songs.

Dude, ya try so damn hard and it's funny. Will you ever figure this out?

Just today I added the best of Ray Price and The Mills Brothers to my musical library. I know the music little man, trust me.
    And then Bob died of skin cancer in his 30s. He was black. Probably all the weed, tbh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    whats your point child molester? unlike our ancestors we dont live in an age where we dont understand where the sun goes at night. and in god we trust wasnt even a thing til the 50s, so kindly shut your sucker and run along, rapist
    Stupid, why do you continue to act like ya can't read? How many times does your dumbass have to be told......you kill sick ass pedos...well? Stop ignoring my stance on that sick ass ok ya ing got?

Stupid, why this need to ever,...IN GOD WE TRUST...well? Stupid, why sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many churchs in this county, well?

Dude, you amaze me with just how damn stupid you really are.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And then Bob died of skin cancer in his 30s. He was black. Probably all the weed, tbh.
    Why are you telling me that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Why are you telling me that?
    Because it's true.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have stuff by both Marley and Clapton they recorded long before they became big stars. I know all there is to know about both. I assumed that was obvious.

Music, track, football.....totally covered. i have this phobia about not knowing everything.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Wnat is the Muslim apologists response to the beheading of the Jews of Banu Qurayza? Muhammad seems to get a free pass for all of his ridiculous and heinous acts. Blaspemy in the Backward Islamic world is the same as pedophilia in the West.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I have stuff by both Marley and Clapton they recorded long before they became big stars. I know all there is to know about both. I assumed that was obvious.

Music, track, football.....totally covered. i have this phobia about not knowing everything.
    You do know it's more socially acceptable to be more well rounded than to be a trivia expert in 3 categories out of dozens to hundreds in this world? Right? You won't last very long on Jeopardy, either.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wnat is the Muslim apologists response to the beheading of the Jews of Banu Qurayza? Muhammad seems to get a free pass for all of his ridiculous and heinous acts. Blaspemy in the Backward Islamic world is the same as pedophilia in the West.
    All Mohammad apologists sing this song.......what he did was in self defense. Yep, reality means nothing.

Reality was that Mohammad was a murderous tryrant and his Islam a gigantic hoax.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You do know it's more socially acceptable to be more well rounded than to be a trivia expert in 3 categories out of dozens to hundreds in this world? Right? You won't last very long on Jeopardy, either.
    I can hold my own talking...

pro rasslin'
    classic boxing
    the sci fi novel
    the sword & sorcery, fantasy novel
    movies
    literature in general
    worlds religions
    mythology
    body building
    black history
    American history
    world history

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I can hold my own talking...

pro rasslin'
    classic boxing
    the sci fi novel
    the sword & sorcery, fantasy novel
    movies
    literature in general
    worlds religions
    mythology
    body building
    black history
    American history
    world history
    Keep it up. Don't stop learning just because you're 67. You don't wanna get Alzheimer's and lose it all, eh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep it up. Don't stop learning just because you're 67. You don't wanna get Alzheimer's and lose it all, eh?
    Maybe that would be a good thing. He might forget that he likes kids.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you ever going to.....hey Avante, thanks for dropping our bet, sorry I ran my mouth like I did....well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I don't honestly believe he likes kids, tbh. He may be kind of an eccentric old man, but I don't think he's a pedophile. Pedophiles have double digit years in prison time by his age.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Are you ever going to.....hey Avante, thanks for dropping our bet, sorry I ran my mouth like I did....well?
    That game was just..... bizarre. 28-3 comeback or better in the SB will never, ever happen again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't honestly believe he likes kids, tbh. He may be kind of an eccentric old man, but I don't think he's a pedophile. Pedophiles have double digit years in prison time by his age.
    Sandusky didn't get busted until he was in his late 60's.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Stupid, why do keep totally ignoring my stance on sick ass pedos? This all got started because I talked bout how wrong all that was over there.

Dude, why this need to act ing stupid over this?

Thread Information