Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have long considered Islam as the purest, without contradiction and a History that makes geographical sense. I pride myself in religious Studies and maybe studying all religions extensively made me make this deicion..However, I've always struggled with the concept of a deity.

The last two years have been a Journey. I Met two international Students from Japan and Brazil who reverted to Islam two years ago and they have been two of my closes friends. I asked them why they made the decision and I'm always astonished.

I am impressed that they think they're not good "muslims" despite practicing things that I just can't fathom practicing. No pork, no alcohol, not even interacting with women, 5 times prayer etc. It seems like the average Muslim in comparison is the most devout christian in my family. The difference in Practice between lay Muslims and other followers of other religion is like the Pacific ocean and a puddle.

Sure there bad apples, but the layman Muslims I have met all seem like they could qualify as priest.

I don't know how to handle this...To be honest, there is so much obiligations and It feels so inconvenient...but I gotta jump water.

Family is going to be devasted.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really, now?

This is probably the worst timimg to convert to anything relating to islam or muslim with someone like Trump running the country.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really, now?

This is probably the worst timimg to convert to anything relating to islam or muslim with someone like Trump running the country.
    I never make my decisions based on convenience. I make decisions on matters based on what I think is right or wrong. The first Muslims were tortured, oppressed, killed, humiliated.by their own Family Memebrs. Inconvience because someone who I will never meet and su ious eyes are nothing. I'm prepared for what is to come.

I only hope that I learn Islam and Practice Islam the correct way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I only hope that I learn Islam and Practice Islam the correct way.
    RIP

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The worlds fastest growing religion

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Caution: Shtick Change Ahead

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Opeesa P. Haggot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I have long considered Islam as the purest, without contradiction and a History that makes geographical sense. I pride myself in religious Studies and maybe studying all religions extensively made me make this deicion..However, I've always struggled with the concept of a deity.

The last two years have been a Journey. I Met two international Students from Japan and Brazil who reverted to Islam two years ago and they have been two of my closes friends. I asked them why they made the decision and I'm always astonished.

I am impressed that they think they're not good "muslims" despite practicing things that I just can't fathom practicing. No pork, no alcohol, not even interacting with women, 5 times prayer etc. It seems like the average Muslim in comparison is the most devout christian in my family. The difference in Practice between lay Muslims and other followers of other religion is like the Pacific ocean and a puddle.

Sure there bad apples, but the layman Muslims I have met all seem like they could qualify as priest.

I don't know how to handle this...To be honest, there is so much obiligations and It feels so inconvenient...but I gotta jump water.

Family is going to be devasted.
    Be prepared to meet that Mutha a Allah real soon.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You and Ghazi need to have a sit down beer together.

Preferably in an ice tunnel that Spurs46 has excavated out of your dwelling with heating coils.
    You will need a rug and yoga classes as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This site probably just got flagged.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It you don't look the part it might work for ya. I'm talking if ya don't have a scraggley ass beard, wear a turbin and speak Arabic and stink.

Just how much do you know about the origins of Islam? Or do you care? Familiar with Mohammad who was a murderous tyrant? How he'd add things to the Koran to fit HIS agenda.

Mohammad returns from the cave on the mountain, in that cave he encounters the Angel Gabriel who lays down what Allah wants Mohammad to do.

Do you really believe that? So you buy into all that....kill the non believers....which is a huge message in the Koran?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-03-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You can follow whatever religion you desire, I just dont see the "convert to Islam or die" crap. Why in the would anyone want to follow that?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Respect and salute to your decision, my brother..I don't know how people do it, though, too many rules to follow, tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

If this fat Guinea can be Muslim, anyone can. And true to Islam, all he raps about is how many ways he's gonna kill you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It you don't look the part it might work for ya. I'm talking if ya don't have a scraggley ass beard, wear a turbin and speak Arabic and stink.

Just how much do you know about the origins of Islam? Or do you care? Familiar with Mohammad who was a murderous tyrant? How he'd add things to the Koran to fit HIS agenda.

Mohammad returns from the cave on the mountain, in that cave he encounters the Angel Gabriel who lays down what Allah wants Mohammad to do.

Do you really believe that? So you buy into all that....kill the non believers....which is a huge message in the Koran?
    I will only attempt to answer you once since even non-muslims on this board have repeatedly given you the answers to the above remarks, but you continue to deny and you continue to blind yourself. It is my obligation to address your comments, but anything further than that is not needed. I have studied the Holy Quran for 3 years alongside the New testament and the Torah, I took comparative religion to heart as a 20 year old, and have continued studying religion. Nothing, in the book of Quran or the Hadith proves your point that Muhammad was a murderous tyrant. Muhammad Pbuh sought Justice and his responsibility was to deliver a message. Muhammad Pbuh will never allow anyone to downplay God, oppress his followers. Everytime, Muhammad Peace be upon him issued an order for combat, it was to fight the Meccans for they have opporessed the Minority Muslims in Mecca.

The Quran is the Word of Allah. Mohammad Pbuh is the Greatest of prophet, but to suggest that he can write the holy Quran is wrong. He's only human. To prove my point, his adopted father (also his uncle) is destined for fire even though he supported the prophet from his childhood till his prophethood so God sent an order to the Prophet that even he can not pray for forgiveness for his non-believing uncle. The same uncle that would die for his own nephew..A newphew that had a different religion. This was a sad moment from him. If It was for the prophet to write commands, he would have been forgiven but he's only a messenger, a prophet a slave.

The Prophet pbuh did not receive revelation the first time he saw the Archangel. He was just a terrified human being that went to his wife in fear.

Context is key. The Prophet orders that Muslims respect non-muslims so long as they don't oppress muslim. If they live in a Muslim land, they need to pay jizya every year..Which is almost the same as the mandatory zakat for muslims. In essence a non-Muslim is paying less for protection than a Muslim who not only will be labled as kafir if he refuses to pay zakat but as well as punished. A non-Muslim will only lose protection.

People who Kills Muslims, oppress them just like the Meccans did need to be brought justice..If they can't go through diplomacy, war is needed.

Respect and salute to your decision, my brother..I don't know how people do it, though, too many rules to follow, tbh
    Thanks brother. I have learned through the years, that the obligations do look tough but in truth they all have its earthly and the life after purpose. Is it hard to fast, yes..but it brings about a sense of community that serves the community and its people...Is it hard to stop interacting with females without Guardians, yes it is..But this is to prevent pre-marital sex, adultery and fornication..Everything has its purpose. Once you realize its purpose, you realize that it's easier than not following. Allah made this religion so it is convenient for us in this world and the hereafter.

You can follow whatever religion you desire, I just dont see the "convert to Islam or die" crap. Why in the would anyone want to follow that?
    I have answered this question about. Islams message is Justice and Peace. If you oppress muslims, don't expect flowers. When Jerusalem was captured the Jews and the Christians were allowed to practice their religion provided they Pay Jizya which is a very tiny sum compared to todays taxes and the Islamic Zakat that Muslims have to pay.

If this fat Guinea can be Muslim, anyone can. And true to Islam, all he raps about is how many ways he's gonna kill you.
    I can't judge the person in person. You have given me information to suggest that he sins, and that could get him to fire but not out of the fold of Islam. No one's perfect.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

There are a billion of them. Ya think you might be the wrong one, fatty?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    All this Islam vs Christianity started with Abraham and his fathering of Ishmael with a handmaid, and Isaac with his wife Sarah. God found favor with Isaac because of him being born through marriage, Ishmael was blessed with forming his own nation, but was born with a handmaid out of wedlock. The Jewish were granted Israel by God, but the Muslims believe it belongs to them. Basically, the fight began there. Im sure the Bible and Koran have different accounts of how it all went down.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will only attempt to answer you once since even non-muslims on this board have repeatedly given you the answers to the above remarks, but you continue to deny and you continue to blind yourself. It is my obligation to address your comments, but anything further than that is not needed. I have studied the Holy Quran for 3 years alongside the New testament and the Torah, I took comparative religion to heart as a 20 year old, and have continued studying religion. Nothing, in the book of Quran or the Hadith proves your point that Muhammad was a murderous tyrant. Muhammad Pbuh sought Justice and his responsibility was to deliver a message. Muhammad Pbuh will never allow anyone to downplay God, oppress his followers. Everytime, Muhammad Peace be upon him issued an order for combat, it was to fight the Meccans for they have opporessed the Minority Muslims in Mecca.

The Quran is the Word of Allah. Mohammad Pbuh is the Greatest of prophet, but to suggest that he can write the holy Quran is wrong. He's only human. To prove my point, his adopted father (also his uncle) is destined for fire even though he supported the prophet from his childhood till his prophethood so God sent an order to the Prophet that even he can not pray for forgiveness for his non-believing uncle. The same uncle that would die for his own nephew..A newphew that had a different religion. This was a sad moment from him. If It was for the prophet to write commands, he would have been forgiven but he's only a messenger, a prophet a slave.

The Prophet pbuh did not receive revelation the first time he saw the Archangel. He was just a terrified human being that went to his wife in fear.

Context is key. The Prophet orders that Muslims respect non-muslims so long as they don't oppress muslim. If they live in a Muslim land, they need to pay jizya every year..Which is almost the same as the mandatory zakat for muslims. In essence a non-Muslim is paying less for protection than a Muslim who not only will be labled as kafir if he refuses to pay zakat but as well as punished. A non-Muslim will only lose protection.

People who Kills Muslims, oppress them just like the Meccans did need to be brought justice..If they can't go through diplomacy, war is needed.

Thanks brother. I have learned through the years, that the obligations do look tough but in truth they all have its earthly and the life after purpose. Is it hard to fast, yes..but it brings about a sense of community that serves the community and its people...Is it hard to stop interacting with females without Guardians, yes it is..But this is to prevent pre-marital sex, adultery and fornication..Everything has its purpose. Once you realize its purpose, you realize that it's easier than not following. Allah made this religion so it is convenient for us in this world and the hereafter.

I have answered this question about. Islams message is Justice and Peace. If you oppress muslims, don't expect flowers. When Jerusalem was captured the Jews and the Christians were allowed to practice their religion provided they Pay Jizya which is a very tiny sum compared to todays taxes and the Islamic Zakat that Muslims have to pay.

I can't judge the person in person. You have given me information to suggest that he sins, and that could get him to fire but not out of the fold of Islam. No one's perfect.

So you do believe Mohammad did encounter the Angel Gabriel?

So you do buy into...death to those dreaded infidels?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    All this Islam vs Christianity started with Abraham and his fathering of Ishmael with a handmaid, and Isaac with his wife Sarah. God found favor with Isaac because of him being born through marriage, Ishmael was blessed with forming his own nation, but was born with a handmaid out of wedlock. The Jewish were granted Israel by God, but the Muslims believe it belongs to them. Basically, the fight began there. Im sure the Bible and Koran have different accounts of how it all went down.
    Did you learn that at Sunday School

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So you do believe Mohammad did encounter the Angel Gabriel?

So you do buy into...death to those dreaded infidels?
    But a billion people do.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Judy is a very strong woman, noway in she could eve play what Islam women play. She isn't going to be wearing any of that silly , or staying in any background. Nothing submissive about her at all. She takes charge, she owns her own business and is a leader at her church. She takes no off anyone.

She's told me more than once...."I'm horny, so ya better not disappoint". And a few times as I lay there a drift afterwards.....NEXT~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante...ok, now that I'm a Muslim, you will need to....
    Judy...whoa whoa there cowboy, if you are so far gone you can't figure out that is all a hoax with some desert freak starting it don't be telling me anything. Hopefully you come to your senses. Don't be telling me what I need to be doing, got that?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-03-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    But a billion people are Muslim

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Did you learn that at Sunday School