My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i get how mongoloids like derp get duped, but how does anybody in good faith hear this guy speak and think there is any semblance of intelligent thought in there? it's right ing there. and then people like CN and DMC will still bat for the guy. truly astonishing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moderate Democrats pressure Pelosi, House leadership to move new coronavirus bill: 'Stop the stupidity

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Moderate Democrats pressure Pelosi, House leadership to move new coronavirus bill: 'Stop the stupidity
    House Dems passed a coronavirus bill back in May. McConnell still hasn't brought it to the senate floor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's sheriff get crazier and scarier

Bill Barr Said Prosecutors Could Charge Rioters for Conspiring to Overthrow U.S. Government

charging Americans with sedition was on the menu of criminal statutes available to federal prosecutors examining how to charge violent protesters,

the attorney general “encouraged the prosecutors to seek a number federal charges, including under a rarely used sedition law, even when state charges could apply.”

the attorney general is suc bing to the “ever-present temptation to sacrifice the first amendment to stifle dissent.”

Attorney General Barr has said publicly
    that

Black Lives Matter and antifa
    are “essentially Bolsheviks.

Barr called antifa a “highly organized” and “new form of guerrilla warfare”—

the
    type of thing that would be covered by the seditious conspiracy statute.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...-s-government/

Criminalizing dissent, Free Speech, and Freedom of Assembly, on the path to oligarchy/Repugs taking over America.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and of course, with 10Ms "You're Fired" in 2020 by The Trump-Made Pandemic, Ms more are now w/o health insurance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many more L's is Trump going to take ? ....at this point, Trump supporter is like a Cleveland Brown fan....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many more L's is Trump going to take ? ....at this point, Trump supporter is like a Cleveland Brown fan....
    50M+ at least will vote Trash

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump just said Russia has a better voting system than ours.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    North Korea is forging ballots for the democrats.

-Trump

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black people are special. Trump should have known better.
    You’re really stupid.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is kinda common sense, the fact he needs it explained to him

If early round NBA playoff games had better viewer rating then network TV had, they wouldn't be on the cable channel that's known for Law & Order reruns.
    Just what kind of ratings do you think the NBA WCSF's did? Even before the boycotts and the pandemic, cable sports do not outperform prime time network TV unless it's a Championship.

Your "so called Independents" that are likely voters, however few of them there are left now, aren't viewing a Nuggets/Clippers match on cable in greater numbers than Prime Time network television.
    Trump townhall drew a whopping 3.8 Million viewers.

Said basketball game drew 5.2 million.

This is a damn GM7 with the reigning FMVP we are talking about. Not a preseason game.

And no I wont provide links. Look it up yourselves.

And I think there are more independents out there than you want to believe. Look at the lack of enthusiasm in the people who are polled and are leaning Biden. They are typically voting agaisnt Trump(orange man bad syndrome), not for Biden. So if some earth shaking sh1t happens, they could possibly be swayed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is a damn GM7 with the reigning FMVP we are talking about. Not a preseason game.

And I think there are more independents out there than you want to believe. Look at the lack of enthusiasm in the people who are polled and are leaning Biden. They are typically voting agaisnt Trump(orange man bad syndrome), not for Biden. So if some earth shaking sh1t happens, they could possibly be swayed.
    So more people saw the highlights of the town hall than the actual town hall.

that is not good for your Dear Leader.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So more people saw the highlights of the town hall than the actual town hall.

that is not good for your Dear Leader.
    Crushed peanuts compared to the 80 million who will be tuning into the debates(at least debate #1) and then seeing highlights from said debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crushed peanuts compared to the 80 million who will be tuning into the debates(at least debate #1) and then seeing highlights from said debate.
    the thing is Trump gave Biden like half his talking points for the first debate in your "crushed peanut" town hall.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the thing is Trump gave Biden like half his talking points for the first debate in your "crushed peanut" town hall.

You say that as if Biden were some sort of compenent individual with superior mental acuity

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They Don't Care About You" -- G Carlin

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    he's also set expectations for Biden as low as possible. As long as Biden takes his B12 vitamins and doesn't himself on stage, all the low information voters are going to tune in and think "I thought this is the guy who can't put two sentences together, he doesn't sound that bad."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

You say that as if Biden were some sort of compenent individual with superior mental acuity
    Trump's got a much better herd mentality than Biden has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's just it.

He doesn't have to be.

That's just how bad last night was for your Dear Leader.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Surprising but I stand corrected tbh. Obviously underestimated the strength of the LA Clippers bandwagon.

But remove California and Colorado viewers from both programs and my guess is the Town Hall had more of the remaining 18+ viewers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The political corruption of the Federal judiciary continues

‘Everyone in America should be outraged’:

McConnell quietly rams through more lifetime Trump judges while blocking COVID-19 relief

McConnell on Tuesday further advanced

his years-long project of dragging U.S. federal courts to the right

by ramming through three more of President Donald Trump’s lifetime judicial nominees and

teed up votes on several others.

“As McConnell blocks

the Heroes Act,

the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act,

election funding, and

dozens of civil rights bills,

his priority today (amid the pandemic) will be confirming three more Trump
    judges after confirming three yesterday,” said Gupta. “It’s an outrage.”

the real-world consequences of Trump and McConnell’s takeover of the U.S. judiciary, which

will impact key areas of American society—from climate policy to voting rights—for decades to come.

the powerful U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit upheld a Florida requirement that state residents with past felony convictions pay off all court fines and fees before they are allowed to register to vote—

a ruling made possible by Trump’s appointees.

“The only reason it was upheld was because Donald Trump flipped the 11th Circuit with five Trump judges,”

This week, McConnell is going to confirm eight more judges to the federal bench, but they’re not doing anything else to help the American people.”

the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit

which Trump also
    flipped with right-wing judges

upheld the White House’s push to end “temporary protected status” (TPS) for hundreds of thousands of immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Sudan.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/eve...king-19-relief

The oligarchy/Repugs strategy of controlling America as one-party autocracy continues

this was always the plan. This also is why progressive’s laments about establishment Dems, when they never vote as a as bloc anyway, are nearly as responsible for what’s happened this century as the rwnj’s

Thread Information