Page 310 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 2102603003063073083093103113123133143203604108101310 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 41496
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the last guy has left a mess, and is trying to keep ing the country with his corporate buddies, using media and corrupt políticians to distort reality, since when open borders is such a good thing? Specially for libs who are the most racist elitist people ever, to eat your dumps and keep voting demmies?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because the last guy has left a mess, and is trying to keep ing the country with his corporate buddies, using media and corrupt políticians to distort reality, since when open borders is such a good thing? Specially for libs who are the most racist elitist people ever, to eat your dumps and keep voting demmies?
    so many straw men and outright lies.

Are you a US citizen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll have to ask kw
    you're the cuck so why'd he'd have to ask me anything? i'm not well versed in cuckery like you little blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you a US citizen?
    you're just a pussy... that's the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris, serious question. Do you understand how many things are wrong with this meme?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol i can't answer that question because my name's not blake.
    K, how are you currently making sure your girlfriend will 100% never cheat on you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the cuck so why'd he'd have to ask me anything? i'm not well versed in cuckery like you little blake.
    You're the one making sure your girlfriend will never, ever cheat on you. He'll have to ask you as well what your preferred method is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris, serious question. Do you understand how many things are wrong with this meme?
    Chris, Chucho, TSA, Darrin and all the rightwingnutjob gun-fellatin assholes don't give a about "things ... wrong"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you a US citizen?
    Outright lies? what is a lie? The MSM? the dems tranny obsession? the open borders fiasco where the illegal is more important than americans? Obozo and his Goldman Sachs corporate boys? Soros? Bezos? Jack Dorsey? Yahoo?, lol lies.

But they care about da people, because they smile at the pictures, so glorious... said the TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outright lies? what is a lie? The MSM? the dems tranny obsession? the open borders fiasco where the illegal is more important than americans? Obozo and his Goldman Sachs corporate boys? Soros? Bezos? Jack Dorsey? Yahoo?, lol lies.

But they care about da people, because they smile at the pictures, so glorious... said the TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yep, pretty much all lies and straw men.

Are you a US citizen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bet 100% of his sons approve of him as well.

straw poll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 % on rasmussen/pulse biaaaaaaaatch

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    50 % on rasmussen/pulse biaaaaaaaatch
    Rasmussen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, pretty much all lies and straw men.

Are you a US citizen?
    Do I need to be one to have an opinion? yes or no.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do I need to be one to have an opinion? yes or no.
    No.

Are you a US citizen?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlov also hates white people in addition to foreigners.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pavlov also hates white people in addition to foreigners.
    lol white Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHAAAAARGE!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol State Media

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After testy call with Trump over border wall, Mexican president shelves plan to visit White House

Tentative plans for Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto to make his first visit to the White House to meet with President Trump were scuttled this week after a testy call between the two leaders ended in an impasse over Trump’s promised border wall,

both countries agreed to call off the plan after Trump would not agree to publicly affirm Mexico’s position that it would not fund construction of a border wall that the Mexican people widely consider offensive

Peña Nieto and Trump devoted a considerable portion of their roughly 50 minute conversation to the wall, and neither man would compromise his position.

One Mexican official said Trump “lost his temper.” But U.S. officials described him instead as being frustrated and exasperated, saying Trump believed it was unreasonable for Peña Nieto to expect him to back off his crowd-pleasing campaign promise of forcing Mexico to pay for the wall.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b1e8734b8173

All y'all racists continue to support a disgraceful, childish, bully ing loser and are gonna pay for Trash's ing wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K, how are you currently making sure your girlfriend will 100% never cheat on you
    don't project on me blake... sorry you were in that situation in the past. i can't relate. good luck in the future cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israeli Organization Issues Half-Shekel Commemorative Coin Celebrating Trump’s Decision to Recognize Jerusalem as the Capitol

An Isreali organization has issued a half-shekel coin to commemorate President Donald Trump’s historic decision to recognize Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel.
    The coin features profiles of President Trump and Cyrus the Great who commissioned the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem.

Israel National News reported:

Temple organizations have issued a half-shekel coin, the likes of which the Torah mandates every Jewish male must donate to the Temple, with a weight of 9.5 grams in real silver.

On the facade of the coin is a picture of the Temple with the inscription “Half Shekel.” On the other side is the figure of US President Donald Trump, alongside Cyrus, King of Persia, who made the building of the Second Temple possible. Below them is the inscription, “Cyrus – Balfour – Trump – Declaration 2018.”

The producers of the coin say that it is in high demand abroad. Prof. Hillel Weiss, Chairman of the organization “Hamikdash Betzion” (The Temple in Zion), says that the motivation to embed the image of the President of the United States on the coin is gra ude for his support of Israel and especially for the recognition of our sovereignty over Jerusalem.. “This is a historic act for which the Jewish people is grateful,” says Weiss, who believes that the declaration sets off a process at the height of which the Temple will be rebuilt.

On the other hand, warns Weiss, the coin is a reminder of what happened to those benevolent kingdoms when they turned back from their great declarations.

The Mikdash Center offers the coins for every donation of at least $50.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...salem-capitol/

Thread Information