View Poll Results: SuperBowl 51. Complete choke by Atlanta or great comeback by Patriots?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Complete choke job by Atlanta

15 75.00%
  • Great comeback by Patriots

10 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you ing dumbass, you made it so that you can vote for both options.
    monoslob hurriedly made his way back to the icy car, unable to contain his excitement and relate to the Laundry Krew what happened.
    "I got Fabbs, I got Fabbs!"

There there mono. Some, like AchillesHeel voted may feel it was exactly 50/50.
    It's all about giving choices.
    BTW notice how he identifies as Patriot.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    all they had to do was milk the clock lmao one of the biggest chokes in any sport ever

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    In choosing one or the other
    The question is which do you choose?
    "MAKE A CHOICE, ONE OR THE OTHER" *gives option to pick both* "NO, WAIT, THAT WAS ON PURPOSE!"

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    YOU'RE IN FG RANGE JUST RUN THE DAMN BALL AND KICK THE FG

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You can't lose 20 plus yards when you are already in FG range to seal the deal. That's a massive choke.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What happened to....FOOTBALL 101? You get up by 14..RUN THE BALL...work that clock, beat down a defense, protect a lead????? Where was any of that? AND....they have two good RB's.

The Falcons the poster child for what.....we had no experience at this level....looks like.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    They stopped running in the 2nd half because the Patriots were completely shutting down the run game. At least half of their 2nd half runs went for negative yardage. I'm not saying it wasn't stupid to throw on 3rd and 1...but the Falcons saw that NE was selling out to stop the run, and Matt Ryan had been literally perfect to that point, so they put the ball in his hands to carry them across the finish line. And once that pressure was on him, he started making terrible decisions with the football, and was only effective when Julio would bail him out. I put alot of the choke job on Matt Ryan, less on Shanahan. Shanahan called the plays that should have sealed the deal, Matt Ryan just failed to execute them.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The was timvp on when he came up with this layout?

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Both, but a little more of a choke.

All Atlanta had to do was play a little more conservative in the 2nd half. What a ty way to lose...for "trying too hard."

Regardless of the result, Julio had "the catch" in this game. Edelman was just lucky that another player's leg happened to be positioned the way that it was.

Regardless of the result, Julio had "the catch" in this game. Edelman was just lucky that another player's leg happened to be positioned the way that it was.
    Thank you.

In retrospect, at the time I thought wow Julio just put himself in line for MVP. But now I still have to go with #97 on the Falcons.
    Besides all the sacks and hurries and knocks he did have, he got burned out of yet another one on the game tying drive. He hit Giselle as the throw was being made and it caused a flying quail incomplete. But dumbassed ATL db did an obvious defensive hold.

How many gifts did ATL give the Patriots in total? Sheesh.

Don't forget to vote please (if you haven't already).

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Both, but a little more of a choke.

All Atlanta had to do was play a little more conservative in the 2nd half. What a ty way to lose...for "trying too hard."

Patriots would have won regardless of Edelman's catch, it was not a 4th down play and that defense was tired, just an epic catch though.

I thought it was over when Julio caught it, almost turned the game off in disgust because 9 out of 10 times that throw would have been picked off.

What happened to....FOOTBALL 101? You get up by 14..RUN THE BALL...work that clock, beat down a defense, protect a lead????? Where was any of that? AND....they have two good RB's.

The Falcons the poster child for what.....we had no experience at this level....looks like.
    How did
    Joe Montana
    Bradshaw
    Aikman
    Rothlesburger
    etc etc

Win their 1st Superbowl.

Matt Ryan is a farking 8 year veteran. It does not take a veteran, in fact it does not take above a Pop Warner QB to know when you drop back with the lead in field goal clinching range thus the game virtually on ice, simply throw the damn ball away if no one is open.

Laundry Krew Pats you're sitting at 15-10 for Complete choke job by Atlanta.

Did you wanna work some new alts up and skew the vote?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Don't forget to vote please (if you haven't already).
    this thread is serious business, amirite?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How did
    Joe Montana
    Bradshaw
    Aikman
    Rothlesburger
    etc etc

Win their 1st Superbowl.

Matt Ryan is a farking 8 year veteran. It does not take a veteran, in fact it does not take above a Pop Warner QB to know when you drop back with the lead in field goal clinching range thus the game virtually on ice, simply throw the damn ball away if no one is open.
    How many of those QB's were facing the GOAT coach/QB combo with a TON of SB experience?

We simply saw a team in the Pats that knew how to play a big game vs a team in the Falcons that didn't.

How many of those QB's were facing the GOAT coach/QB combo with a TON of SB experience?

We simply saw a team in the Pats that knew how to play a big game vs a team in the Falcons that didn't.
    RRRrrriiight.
    You knew it was going to come down to the last play of regulation and then overtime.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    RRRrrriiight.
    You knew it was going to come down to the last play of regulation and then overtime.
    I bet a whole season of self bannishment on two things.....Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. There was noway Dan Quinn and Matt Ryan were winning that game and I knew that, that's why I made that bet.

If ya noticed while some othersw here were running their mouth with....YIPPPEEEEEEEE SEE SEE WHAT DID I TELL YA....(more or less), I said nothing, very confident what the out come would be and how silly/ridiculous all the rookies would look.

eh the word is your bets are meaningless cause you'll just welch so...

You didn't know that it was going to come down to a final TD and two point attempt.
    But if you wanna in troll character, go for it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    eh the word is your bets are meaningless cause you'll just welch so...

You didn't know that it was going to come down to a final TD and two point attempt.
    But if you wanna in troll character, go for it.
    Dude, how in the is anyone going to post here with everyone knowing they lost the bet?

I had no idea how the Pats were going to win the game I just knew somehow, someway they would. Too much BIG GAME experience vs a team in a whole new world and it showed like I knew it would.

Thread Information