Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So...you picked up a Child at a yard sale?
    My God guy, you cannot be this ed up?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So who would you suggest play Jack Reacher? Arnold??
    David Bautista would be perfect.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep. Reacher's size was in his mind. He was shortish...pet e even.
    Dumb as a rock ain't ya?

• Name
    • Born
    • Measurements
    • Hair
    • Eyes
    • Clothing

• Jack Reacher
    • October 29
    • 6'5", 220-250 lbs., 50" chest
    • Dirty-blond
    • Ice Blue
    • 3XLT coat, 95 cm. pants' inseam

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How about...

Eagles
    Seahawks
    Saints
    Vikes
    Rams
    Cowboys

and

Chiefs
    Texans
    Pats
    Steelers
    Bills
    Jags

no?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    How about...

Eagles
    Seahawks
    Saints
    Vikes
    Rams
    Cowboys

and

Chiefs
    Texans
    Pats
    Steelers
    Bills
    Jags

no?
    Are these your playoff teams or Super Bowl contenders?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Are these your playoff teams or Super Bowl contenders?
    With a team from every division there and the 12, I did assume the obvious.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    David Bautista would be perfect.
    you think Hollywood is going to cast David Batista?

Did you even see the Reacher movie? Cruise was fine. No one in the world watched the show and thought..." ...Reacher is a big guy...this sucks".

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just think the best QB/RB/WR for the Cleveland Browns are oldies but goodies....Otto Graham, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield.

A real case can be mAde that Sid Luckman from way back was the best Chicago Bears (been there forever) QB.

"Slingin' " Sammy Baugh is still the best punter in NFL history, imagine a QB punting today.

We will never see another "starting" running back do what Gale Sayers did on punt/kick returns.

Imagine a cornerback having 14 INT's in his rookie season....Night Train Lane.

Imagine a linebacker picking a QB up and then drilling him into the ground........ Butkus.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you think Hollywood is going to cast David Batista?

Did you even see the Reacher movie? Cruise was fine. No one in the world watched the show and thought..." ...Reacher is a big guy...this sucks".
    You do know Bautista is an actor....right?

Dude, what HUGE fan of Lee Child and his Jack Reacher saga isn't checking out the movies.......dude????

I guarantee EVERYONE who reads the books thought......Tom Cruise is too small to play the 6-5 250 pound Jack Reacher.....guarantee it~~~~

You cannot find one Reacher story where we aren't reminded that here is a big bad dude. It's like a story about Hercules but never talking strength.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You do know Bautista is an actor....right?

Dude, what HUGE fan of Lee Child and his Jack Reacher saga isn't checking out the movies.......dude????

I guarantee EVERYONE who reads the books thought......Tom Cruise is too small to play the 6-5 250 pound Jack Reacher.....guarantee it~~~~

You cannot find one Reacher story where we aren't reminded that here is a big bad dude. It's like a story about Hercules but never talking strength.
    No, I didn't know he was an actor. Which is why there is now way Hollywood is going to try to launch a franchise with David Bautista as the star.

So...you did not see the movie. Got it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, I didn't know he was an actor. Which is why there is now way Hollywood is going to try to launch a franchise with David Bautista as the star.

So...you did not see the movie. Got it.
    Dude, why do you think I had Bautista as Reacher? The guy has played in a dozen movies and would be perfect....ok? Don't you think at all?

Dude, remember the scene in the first movie where he's in the bath tub fighting the two thugs? How about the cute girl who got killed by the one punch of the big guy? yes I saw the movie. Remember the second movie? There sits Reacher in the diner and 4 guys he beat up laying out in the parking lot.....remember.

Dude, you are a total idioit, ya know that?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, why do you think I had Bautista as Reacher? The guy has played in a dozen movies and would be perfect....ok? Don't you think at all?

Dude, remember the scene in the first movie where he's in the bath tub fighting the two thugs? How about the cute girl who got killed by the one punch of the big guy? yes I saw the movie. Remember the second movie? There sits Reacher in the diner and 4 guys he beat up laying out in the parking lot.....remember.

Dude, you are a total idioit, ya know that?
    No...I think he'd be awful. Reacher was a smart guy and that was more important that his size. I can't think of any big ass actors that can pull that off.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    With a team from every division there and the 12, I did assume the obvious.
    I would replace the Bills with the Chargers and the Cowboys with the Redskins.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No...I think he'd be awful. Reacher was a smart guy and that was more important that his size. I can't think of any big ass actors that can pull that off.
    Bautista has played a detective type before and was great in that role. The guy has some legit talent and would make a far better Jack Reacher than a guy about 5-9 170.....which is a joke. And what about.....his size is part of it.....don't you get?

Anytime ya try to pull off an actual literary character like a Sherlock Holmes, Fu Manchu, Doc Savage, Dusty Fog (5-6), Conan, Tarzan.....it makes sense to stay as close to the character in the books as ya can. A 5-5 skinny cat playing Conan, Tarzan? A black guy playing Fu Manchu? A short fat guy playing Sherlock Holmes....nay.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I would replace the Bills with the Chargers and the Cowboys with the Redskins.
    Ok.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bautista has played a detective type before and was great in that role. The guy has some legit talent and would make a far better Jack Reacher than a guy about 5-9 170.....which is a joke. And what about.....his size is part of it.....don't you get?

Anytime ya try to pull off an actual literary character like a Sherlock Holmes, Fu Manchu, Doc Savage, Dusty Fog (5-6), Conan, Tarzan.....it makes sense to stay as close to the character in the books as ya can. A 5-5 skinny cat playing Conan, Tarzan? A black guy playing Fu Manchu? A short fat guy playing Sherlock Holmes....nay.
    You just named off a bunch of books that everyone knows. You're comparing those authors to...Lee Child????
    The Reacher movies were pretty good. I doubt anyone in the audience were wishing that they would have cast The Rock instead of Tom Cruise.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You just named off a bunch of books that everyone knows. You're comparing those authors to...Lee Child????
    The Reacher movies were pretty good. I doubt anyone in the audience were wishing that they would have cast The Rock instead of Tom Cruise.
    Not getting this at all are you?

Work with me here, ok?

YES....a huge % of those who went to see a JACK REACHER movie know the character, they have read the books, they are a fan....ok? To read all about how this BIG dude just bulldozes his way thru life IS the story....ok? To see a little guy try and BULLDOZE.....hahahahaha~~~~

I wonder about ya little guy.

Sure for those with no clue who Jack Reacher is....................................

This from page 5 of "Night School"

Reacher did, on a visitor chair with tubular legs which sagged under his weight.

Dude, this sort of thing is all over the books, the fact this is a big guy is a major factor.....ok? Ya can't take this out of it and stay true to just who is Jack Reacher. I know, ya don't understand. The Lone Ranger without a mask? Batman without all his gadgets? Superman with no problems with Kyptonite? A 6-4 230 pound....Napolean?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-26-2017 at 02:24 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not getting this at all are you?

Work with me here, ok?

YES....a huge % of those who went to see a JACK REACHER movie know the character, they have read the books, they are a fan....ok? To read all about how this BIG dude just bulldozes his way thru life IS the story....ok? To see a little guy try and BULLDOZE.....hahahahaha~~~~

I wonder about ya little guy.

Sure for those with no clue who Jack Reacher is....................................

This from page 5 of "Night School"

Reacher did, on a visitor chair with tubular legs which sagged under his weight.

Dude, this sort of thing is all over the books, the fact this is a big guy is a major factor.....ok? Ya can't take this out of it and stay true to just who is Jack Reacher. I know, ya don't understand. The Lone Ranger without a mask? Batman without all his gadgets? Superman with no problems with Kyptonite? A 6-4 230 pound....Napolean?
    No one gives a about it at the movies. Most reviewers said the movie was better than the book.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No one gives a about it at the movies. Most reviewers said the movie was better than the book.
    Dude, who have you actually talked to about this, yep.....nobody. So why lie? You don't have a clue what other people were thinking so why act stupid? And no the movie was not better than the book.

Stupid, anytime a movie is about a literary character ya can't just go off into your own thing, ok? You MUST try and stay true to who this character is. Simply.......................COMMON SENSE. Have Tom Cruise play Superman or Tarzan.....why not? Well Reacher is bigger than they are.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When Wilson was winning with BEAST MODE, it was the RB. Now he has NO running backs NO o line but is STILL winning.....hahahaha~~~~

This is funny.....it was BEAST MODE I tell ya (then he leaves) ...it's that DEFENSE I tell ya (they been giving up points)...it's those RECEIVERS I tel ya.....what never changes, yep....RUSSELL WILSON. How could anyone not get this? Now the guy has to throw, try......63.6 comp %, over 2,000 yards, three times TD/INT ratio and a 100.4 QB rating....yep.....STUD~~~~ Oh yeah, and he can run.

Guy left Wisconsin as the ALL TIME NCAA single season passing efficency leader. He then walked right in and took over. Since then he has won more games than any QB in history with the same experience. His career has been the best we have ever seen with the same amount of experience, only some know nothing wouldn't gt it.

Just watch the guy play, he's amazing.

I challenge anyone to find a QB who with the same experience who accomplished more when talking wins, playoffs, records, stats. WHO??????????

So all you morons who play this stupid....Struggle....bull , why not show me the QB who did it better with the same amount of experience, yep;.....ya can't~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 10-29-2017 at 11:51 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Every single game we see the refs....wrong. Just think of of all those ganes before instant replay that would have been different if they'd had instant replay back in the 20's.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, who have you actually talked to about this, yep.....nobody. So why lie? You don't have a clue what other people were thinking so why act stupid? And no the movie was not better than the book.

Stupid, anytime a movie is about a literary character ya can't just go off into your own thing, ok? You MUST try and stay true to who this character is. Simply.......................COMMON SENSE. Have Tom Cruise play Superman or Tarzan.....why not? Well Reacher is bigger than they are.
    Why'd you even watch the movie if you knew it was going to bug you?

Most of the world is now going to know Jack Reacher as a small guy. But super tough.

Live with it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why'd you even watch the movie if you knew it was going to bug you?

Most of the world is now going to know Jack Reacher as a small guy. But super tough.

Live with it.
    Imagine most the world picking up a Jack Reacher novel then read.....at 6-5 250 Reacher never had to......yep, WHAT????

Everybody familiar with the character knows the joke that was Tom Cruise playing the HUGE Jack Reacher, if you're too damn stupid to get this, why am I not surprised?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Imagine most the world picking up a Jack Reacher novel then read.....at 6-5 250 Reacher never had to......yep, WHAT????

Everybody familiar with the character knows the joke that was Tom Cruise playing the HUGE Jack Reacher, if you're too damn stupid to get this, why am I not surprised?
    Anyone not surprised that they ed a child is likely not going to be surprised by anything.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone not surprised that they ed a child is likely not going to be surprised by anything.
    That coming from somebody so damn stupid they actually think anyone would believe some middle school kid is running a WORLD CLASS 20.00, hahahhaha~~~~ Dude, you are a ing liar, got it ?

EVERYBODY...who knows about the military and bars gets it, only dummies like you don't ok stupid? Nobody is messing with any kids if I'm around, you got that asshole?

Stupid, did ya see Tyreek Hill tonight? Did ya hear them go on and on about how fast he is? While in HS he ran a sizzlin' 20.14....ok stupid? That was the second fastest HS time in history, now think ya dumb , ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-31-2017 at 01:01 AM.

Thread Information