Post Count
    is being released from prison.

wow

Post Count
    is being released from prison.

wow
    Yeah, its crazy. Makes no sense if thats true.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, its crazy. Makes no sense if thats true.
    It's not that crazy.. He was never found guilty of murder. He was found guilty for conspiracy to commit murder and a couple other lesser charges. He was sentenced to 18-24 years, and it's been 18. Is he a great fit for society? Probably not. But he did the time for his crime.

Post Count
    and he's going to fight for custody of the kid he wanted dead.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    First noticed him at Colorado, he was playing on a whole other speed level. Then I fotgot about him.

Here comes the NFL combine and there he is in the 40...ZOOOM...4.17, that stunned everyone. Now he has my full attention.

What a shame he couldn't escape thuggery. So many examples of this and it sucks.

Riley Washington the fastest RB/sprinter ever out of Cali, then off to Nebraska, yep....prison.
    Chris Nelloms a world Class sprinter at Ohio State....prison
    Lawrence Phillips you all remember him, yep....prison.
    The daddy of the Raiders vaunted vertical passing game....Warren Wells....yep, prison.

All their careers cut short because of stupidity.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's not that crazy.. He was never found guilty of murder. He was found guilty for conspiracy to commit murder and a couple other lesser charges. He was sentenced to 18-24 years, and it's been 18. Is he a great fit for society? Probably not. But he did the time for his crime.
    Agreed. I'm also not so sure that punishment wasn't too harsh, imo. I think the max for a single ordinary murder (no torture/rape/child murder etc) should be 15 years for a first degree conviction (per kill), less for second and far less for manslaughter. But the fines should be higher imo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    One dead because of his "premeditated murder" and another with cerebral palsy cos of him. Not sure everyone looks at it like he "did his time".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Agreed. I'm also not so sure that punishment wasn't too harsh, imo. I think the max for a single ordinary murder (no torture/rape/child murder etc) should be 15 years for a first degree conviction (per kill), less for second and far less for manslaughter. But the fines should be higher imo.
    Yea, killing someone. That should be tolerated n' all.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One dead because of his "premeditated murder" and another with cerebral palsy cos of him. Not sure everyone looks at it like he "did his time".
    Like I said earlier.. it's not a question of whether he should be free. This is how plea deals work. He got 18-24 and he did 18. DA's are more worried about their conviction rate than what the criminal may do when they get out 20 years later.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Like I said earlier.. it's not a question of whether he should be free. This is how plea deals work. He got 18-24 and he did 18. DA's are more worried about their conviction rate than what the criminal may do when they get out 20 years later.
    also, generally anyone doing THAT much time (incredibly cruel to lock a person up that long, imo) is to salvage their life and be as good of a person as possible. Jeez

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He was really good in Madden 97

Thread Information