Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Avante said it himself in the other thread, "exactly" like that. Which means, with the exact correct number of astericks. So I copypasta'd instead of lazily guessing five on either side like the other guy did.

Exact is exact is exact, tbh...

I tell ya what I'm going to do.....

Hey UNT, here's the new deal.

Make me a brand new ********* 2017 Avante Football Thread ********** exactly like that and we'll shine the bet and you can come back....deal?

Of course if somebody else beats ya to it then I have no need for you and there is no deal other than.....see ya in 2018

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante knowing what buttons to push and strings to pull, now I have two Avante threads. That is why I was so successful in the sales biz....I knew human nature and how to create the need.....the keys to all sales.

I do get a kick stomping around on this little know nothing. I would miss that.

Avante knowing what buttons to push and strings to pull, now I have two Avante threads. That is why I was so successful in the sales biz....I knew human nature and how to create the need.....the keys to all sales.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well here I sit making $$$$$$$$$$, while having others do what I want right here. Classic Avante large and in charge.

Well here I sit making $$$$$$$$$$, while having others do what I want right here. Classic Avante large and in charge.
    Yep, you're a King, tbh..

Who do you have in the Soulja Boy vs. Chris Brown fight, tbh? Any analysis?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep, you're a King, tbh..

Who do you have in the Soulja Boy vs. Chris Brown fight, tbh? Any analysis?
    Without any data, stats, numbers and history to study, it pretty much comes down who can take in what Holyfield and Tyson are selling. Cardio conditioning the all important factor in something like this.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This little went from

AVANTE... is going to be GONE until after NEXT SUPER BOWL!!! No AVANTE NEXT YEAR!!

To being totally owned, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    28-3 is pretty much ball game 99.99% of the time, though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I do get a kick stomping around on this little know nothing. I would miss that.
    You've got three. You forgot the one I started for you.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I say this one's official because it's the exact le he wanted.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I say this one's official because it's the exact le he wanted.
    WELCHING GOT.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Talk to Avante on that one. I'm not the one that came up with the idea. He can make the final call, tbh, but I didn't concoct the proposal nor did I post at all until he proposed it. So I'm not welching, for the moment.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Talk to Avante on that one. I'm not the one that came up with the idea. He can make the final call, tbh, but I didn't concoct the proposal nor did I post at all until he proposed it. So I'm not welching, for the moment.
    Dude, you know as well as I do once I got my thread I didn't need you or yours, so why act stupid? Did you really think I needed two threads, you that dumb?

See ya in 2018 BECAUSE of your big mouth, if ya hadn't been such a punk when ya thought you had me I was going to let it slide, not now....see ya in 2018.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-06-2017 at 10:48 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Couldn't even go a day without posting

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Couldn't even go a day without posting
    What was the boy thinking? He really thought I'd make a bet like that without extreme confidence? Hopefully the fool now knows his place.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What was the boy thinking? He really thought I'd make a bet like that without extreme confidence? Hopefully the fool now knows his place.
    He was never going to honor the bet anyways. In my days we used to beat the out of people who didn't keep their word.

Nowadays it doesn't mean jack to these kids.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    welcher

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, you know as well as I do once I got my thread I didn't need you or yours, so why act stupid? Did you really think I needed two threads, you that dumb?

See ya in 2018 BECAUSE of your big mouth, if ya hadn't been such a punk when ya thought you had me I was going to let it slide, not now....see ya in 2018.
    Okay then. Bye everybody again. I won't post on this forum for a long time, Daddy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He was never going to honor the bet anyways. In my days we used to beat the out of people who didn't keep their word.

Yes. I've decided to keep my word and honor it, because otherwise it won't have any teeth next time. Last post here. Bye

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

If the little guy had been cool, I had every intentions of.....ok ok now did ya learn anything? Props for having big balls and taking the bet something nobody else had the nuts to do. So shine it.*** BUT....with him running his ing mouth like he did, the little punk.

*** I do have fun smacking him around.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson is the only QB in NFL history (starter) to ever post two 100 or better QB ratings his first two seasons. Can Prescott tie him?

Obviously Brady, Brees, Favre and Rodgers took awhile to get going, they didn't step right in and take over.

Then there's...

Montana

Marino

Luck

76.5....haha~~~

Peyton

71.2....huh???

Big Ben

Newton

Flacco

Aikman

Would ya believe in neither of his first two seasons did he hit......67...?

Only twice in his entire career did Elway post over 90, with his best...93.0....in his final season. RW has already had more 4000 yard seasons than Elway.

When I talk Russell Wilson it's because I'm well aware of all that and how superior the young guys is playing compared to the others. Keep in mind he walked right in and took over, he never sat on any bench. As a rookie he ties the TD record, in his second season....SB champ. How could anyone not get this?

Seen them all so why am I so high on this guy, I'm no Seahawk fan.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-10-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Post Count
    it was nice of mason to make this thread.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Hey Avante, remember McMahon's XFL?

What a circus show

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hey Avante, remember McMahon's XFL?

What a circus show
    I remember trying to watch a game, nope, couldn't do it. I do wonder if McMahon hadn't have been born in the rasslin' biz and had family $$$$$$ where he'd be. Some of the stupid he comes up with? You just gave a great example....The XFL.

People forget the old World Football League.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I remember trying to watch a game, nope, couldn't do it. I do wonder if McMahon hadn't have been born in the rasslin' biz and had family $$$$$$ where he'd be. Some of the stupid he comes up with? You just gave a great example....The XFL.

People forget the old World Football League.
    I can't imagine him doing what he did anywhere else, pro wrestling is a unique market. I have no clue waht the world football league is

Was it trying to be another league like the NFL/AFC?

Thread Information