Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, if they can get a rookie RB the yards they did think what Jim Brown/Walter Payton would do? Look what they did for a rookie QB.

That OL is all this team would need.
    like i said a year ago today, that OL turned to pumpkins without one of its pieces and no zeke...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    like i said a year ago today, that OL turned to pumpkins without one of its pieces and no zeke...
    They did?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    With a running game/stud D, Russell Wilson is playing in SB's, without them he's in ANOTHER Pro Bowl and in the MVP discussion.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Funny how as just a kid I'd watch Jim Brown dominating the game, and here it is some 50ish years later and he is STILL the best ever.

Gale Sayers would STILL be a great kick returner.

And, Bullet Bob Hayes would STILL be the fastest player in the NFL. STILL...blowing by any defender.

The only QB from way back then I think could play today was Roman Gabriel, he was 6-4 225 pounds and had a strong arm.

(Fran Tarkenton isn't running around vs these defenders today, trust me)
    Last edited by Avante; 02-27-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What can Lamar Jackson run the 40 in?

But.....

I don't like seeing guys who haven't done anything ....I'm not doing this or that. They need to shut the up and go with the flow. This......everyone else can do that, oh no not me.....sucks.

I do get....I'm only playing QB...however.

I would guess 4.33 for Jackson.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-08-2018 at 03:47 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dump the kickoff? What about the on side kick?

Nobody has to play football, if you are concerned with your safety then don't be a football player, just that simple. Stay off that bull, stay out of the ring, out of the military, out of the octagon if you are all worried about staying out of harms way. BUT....if ya decide to play football, then ya know the risks.

The game can't be played safely, it really is just that simple. It is suppose to be a physical and violent game, that is the game.

They are ruining the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dump the kickoff? What about the on side kick?

Nobody has to play football, if you are concerned with your safety then don't be a football player, just that simple. Stay off that bull, stay out of the ring, out of the military, out of the octagon if you are all worried about staying out of harms way. BUT....if ya decide to play football, then ya know the risks.

The game can't be played safely, it really is just that simple. It is suppose to be a physical and violent game, that is the game.

They are ruining the game.
    Typical Green Gay Quackers crap, tbh... their "president and CEO" made this re ed goty suggestion... corporation "team" being included in a league with 31 franchises.....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Typical Green Gay Quackers crap, tbh... their "president and CEO" made this re ed goty suggestion... corporation "team" being included in a league with 31 franchises.....
    I can see the idea but......this is part of the game. YES, you could get hurt, isn't that the MMA, boxing?

DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL....or...accept the risks and that $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Cops can get killed, soldiers can get killed, so we don't have them?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can see the idea but......this is part of the game. YES, you could get hurt, isn't that the MMA, boxing?

DON'T PLAY FOOTBALL....or...accept the risks and that $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Cops can get killed, soldiers can get killed, so we don't have them?
    Office finance workers and accountants can get killed. In a car crash on the way to work, or some muslim can go crazy and start shooting up the place.

If you can't accept the risk of dying, stay in your house and always get someone else to buy your groceries. And work from home and spend a good chunk of your salary on antivirals so scammers don't steal your card info.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Office finance workers and accountants can get killed. In a car crash on the way to work, or some muslim can go crazy and start shooting up the place.

If you can't accept the risk of dying, stay in your house and always get someone else to buy your groceries. And work from home and spend a good chunk of your salary on antivirals so scammers don't steal your card info.
    Look at all those peope who still smoke knowing all the dangers.

Who lives a life of.....can't do that might get hurt?

If a league came into existence where it was.....the with it, kill yourselves.....it would be a smashing success. Get back to vicious hits and violence rules.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    • 1. Who's the a greatest player of all time?

• Tom Brady
      • Jerry Rice
      • Joe Montana
      • Don Hutson
      • Jim Brown
      • Otto Graham
      • Lawrence Taylor
      • Reggie White
      • Barry Sanders
      • Walter Payton

Got that off another football forum I post at.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    • 1. Who's the a greatest player of all time?

• Tom Brady
      • Jerry Rice
      • Joe Montana
      • Don Hutson
      • Jim Brown
      • Otto Graham
      • Lawrence Taylor
      • Reggie White
      • Barry Sanders
      • Walter Payton

Got that off another football forum I post at.
    Avante when are you releasing your mock draft?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante when are you releasing your mock draft?
    I don't care too much about that, knowing it takes time to see who really got what.

Running backs the cats who can make an instant impact but the rest...hmmmm?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Way too much is being made of Mayfields height.

Way too much is being made of Allens arm strength. I once saw JaMarcus Russell throw 50 yards on his knees.

I really don't see either Darnold or Rosen leaders of grown men. I can see Mayfield taking charge.

Allen's comp % was weak, this seems to be getting ignored.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is what I deal with out there.

I'm on a board full of white racists/hicks who run down black athletes. So I post about that black speed, in a thread trying to compare whites with blacks (it's all because of drugs, haha) I mention Jeff Demps.

Cat comes on after the list.

Avante said:
    The question was asked .....how many 4.3 black footbalers are there?

I'm first and foremost a track guy with sprints being my main interest.

If we are talking national/world class sprinters and football then it looks like this....

Olympian ***

Buddy Young NCAA/AAU Champ...all 5-4 of him
    Ollie Matson***
    Bobby Boyd NCAAChamp
    Bob Hayes*** WR holder
    Henry Carr*** WR holder 200m
    Clarence Childs
    Marqiuz Goodwin
    Eugene White
    Homer Jones.....daddy of the e, first player to run back a KO to score on MNF.
    Ken Burrough
    Warrick Dunn
    James Lofton
    Renaldo Nehemiah
    Virgil Livers
    Charlie Frazier
    Rod Barksdale
    Tony Jones
    Herkie Walls
    O.J.Simpson
    Ray Norton*** WR holder
    Frank Budd*** WR holder
    Jamaal Charles
    Tyreek Hill
    Jeff Demps***
    Xavier Carter
    John Capel
    Sultan McCullough
    Kareem Kelly
    Darrin Nelson
    Len Willis
    Mark Duper
    Joe Delaney
    Mike Miller
    Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion
    Lenny Lyles
    Sammie Parker
    Darrel Green...NFL Fastest Man
    Willie Gault***
    Cecil Turner
    Herschel Walker
    Deion Sanders
    Alexander Wright NFL Fastest Man
    Rocket Ismail
    Bo Jackson
    Travis Williams
    Cliff Branch
    Jacoby Ford
    James Jett***
    James Trapp
    Alvis Whitted
    Curtis ey...only NFL RB to be world ranked in the 100m (talking his college days)
    Phil Epps
    Isacc Curtis
    Mel Gray
    J,D. Hill
    Michael Bates***
    Ron Brown***
    Sam Graddy***
    Johnny Jones***
    Wesley Walker
    Trenton Jackson***
    Jerome Mathis
    Leonard Scott.....his 9.91 the fastest time ever ran by any footballer
    Ken Thomas
    Bob Paremore
    Rocky Thompson
    Stone Johnson ***....killed in a preseason game, a 200m WR holder
    Amos Marsh
    Terrence Newman
    Michael Bennett
    Willie McGee....WR 9.1
    Curtis Conway
    Chris Sanders
    Anthony Miller
    Michael Haynes...NFL Fastest Man
    Ted Ginn Jr
    Eddie Kennison...NFL Fastest Man
    Larry Burton***
    Gerald Tinker***

Guys like Tommie Smith and Jimmy Hines were just experiments that didn't work, so they don't belong.

LOL at Jeff Demps, the 5’ 7” smurf who was listed as a RB/WR, yet had zero actual football skills. He couldn’t catch, couldn’t cut, couldn’t jump, couldn’t return kicks, and couldn’t break tackles. I remember watching him in pre-season and aside from looking completely out of his element, he looked no faster than anyone else, black or white. The white WR’s (and RB) on the Patriot roster at the time (Woodhead, Welker, and Edelman) easily beat him out.

Demps was never actually timed in the 40 yard dash at the combine or Florida’s Pro Day. Yet you listed him as a “4.3 footballer.” Wrong again, I guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrong again?

The reason Demps didn't run at the NFL combine was because of the Olympics (4x1), he had that kind of speed. Only an idiot like that guy wouldn't know about the speed of Jeff Demps, who did run a 4.23.

Yep, that list got me banned. They want to wander around in a fantasy.

Here is the guy with no football abilty.

Only Trindon Holliday at 10.00 ever ran faster than Demps 10.01 when it comes to pro football players. Tennessee's Leonard Scott the fastest footballer ever at 9.91 but he never played in the NFL (Steelers)

The song and dance at that place is whites don't get the same chances because everyone falsely believes blacks are better athletes, are faster, bigger and faster, but that's all bull , they aren;t. Yep, dead serious.

They are too damn stupid to realize blacks 18-30 males make up about 4% of the population here in the USA yet look at the % in the NFL, NBA and track.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-04-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just saw some footage of Barry Sanders while he was at Oklahoma State. Some of those runs he made were hard to believe, actually more....WHOA..than what we see in a video game. Amazing runs,totally incredible.

I never thought I'd ever seen anyone morw WOW than Willie Galimore when it came to....did I really see that? Then heRe came Gale Sayers, noway in anyone will ever be more WOW than this cat, wrong....enter Barry Sanders. I really cant see how anyone could ever be more WOW than Barry Sanders.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just saw some footage of Barry Sanders while he was at Oklahoma State. Some of those runs he made were hard to believe, actually more....WHOA..than what we see in a video game. Amazing runs,totally incredible.

I never thought I'd ever seen anyone morw WOW than Willie Galimore when it came to....did I really see that? Then heRe came Gale Sayers, noway in anyone will ever be more WOW than this cat, wrong....enter Barry Sanders. I really cant see how anyone could ever be more WOW than Barry Sanders.
    Video game Barry Sanders is pretty godly/cheesy trump card. Madden recently released a 98 overall version of him that is just about impossible to stop.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Video game Barry Sanders is pretty godly/cheesy trump card. Madden recently released a 98 overall version of him that is just about impossible to stop.
    I have no problems of stopping him or anyone else when I'm on defense. Bot....when I'm the Lions Barry is gaining over 200yards sometimes by the half.

Do me a favor, make me a **** 2018 Avante Football Thread **** .......pretty please.

Thread Information