• Josh Rosen: 29
    • Sam Darnold: 28
    • Baker Mayfield: 25
    • Lamar Jackson: 13

Discuss.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not surprised on Allen (best QB to come out in maybe a decade imo), but the fact Mayfield got a 25 is ; feel like that report is just to further the chaos of whether or not he can make it as an NFL QB.

at Jackson regardless.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not surprised on Allen (best QB to come out in maybe a decade imo), but the fact Mayfield got a 25 is ; feel like that report is just to further the chaos of whether or not he can make it as an NFL QB.

at Jackson regardless.
    I don't think Mayfield is that smart. He's a party bro like Manziel. The most Cleveland thing to do would be for the Browns to draft him, either at 1 or 4, and for him to completely bust out like Manziel.

Allen isn't quite NFL ready but he's better than Darnold and the rest of the class

Not surprised at all on Jackson, tbh. He's black. Should really consider the move to WR now so he can have a solid NFL career instead of making the move too late like Terrelle Pryor did.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Allen (best QB to come out in maybe a decade imo)
    Wat

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Speaks more about the QB position lately, but other than Luck who just can't stay healthy I don't remember a better prospect than Allen in that timespan.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

at Jackson regardless.
    josh allen is the best qb to come out in a decade? one of the absolute worst takes i've seen so far

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    josh allen is the best qb to come out in a decade? one of the absolute worst takes i've seen so far
    Not currently, but in a few years time he'll be better than anyone but Luck from the past decade. Dude has a lot of tools to work with, just hope he doesn't end up in sports purgatory.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not currently, but in a few years time he'll be better than anyone but Luck from the past decade. Dude has a lot of tools to work with, just hope he doesn't end up in sports purgatory.
    he's tall and has a strong arm..thats it. he feasted against scrub teams and struggled against good ones. he also is one of the most inaccurate qb's in this draft class.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Speaks more about the QB position lately, but other than Luck who just can't stay healthy I don't remember a better prospect than Allen in that timespan.
    wentzy

So now that Wentz has seen success are we just gonna overrate every big white boy QB from a smaller school?

And how good is he really when the backup QB came in and not only did they still win the Super Bowl, but that dude was SB MVP?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Forgot about Wentz tbh.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Didn’t Dan Marino have one of the worst Wonderlic scores ever?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I judge people's intelligence on how they talk.

This says..idiot.

reporter...so you excited about the draft?
    player....ya sure man, ya know, I mean like who wouldn't be?

This says...smart young man.

reporter....so you excited about the draft?
    player....yes sir I am, it's something I've worked for and now its here, very excited.

I've heard Jackson talk, I'd hate to be stuck on a long flight with him sitting by me.

The game today will take somebody with intelligence, I don't see it with Jackson.

Trust me, this has..0...to do with race. Race would be had badly he'd blow away all the others in a 40.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So now that Wentz has seen success are we just gonna overrate every big white boy QB from a smaller school?

And how good is he really when the backup QB came in and not only did they still win the Super Bowl, but that dude was SB MVP?
    Foles is underrated and has proven to have a VERY high ceiling (Chip Kelly era Eagles, 2017-18 playoffs/Super Bowl) and low floor (Rams w/Fisher).

That says nothing about Wentz honestly. Actually with Wentz, the Eagles probably score 50 on that atrocious belicheat defense. The Eagles did leave quite a lot of points on the board, especially in the red zone. The Eagles were ranked #1 in the league in red zone TD % with Wentz at the helm, and it wasn't close.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trust me, this has..0...to do with race. Race would be had badly he'd blow away all the others in a 40.
    There's 2 sides to the coin. It's well known that... YES there are exceptions, but... blacks on average, have more speed and agility, while whites have more to offer above the neck. On average, that is. There are exceptions to every rule, we all know about Johnny Manziel and Ray Lewis on the flip side... but ... just going by averages, my statement is true.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There's 2 sides to the coin. It's well known that... YES there are exceptions, but... blacks on average, have more speed and agility, while whites have more to offer above the neck. On average, that is. There are exceptions to every rule, we all know about Johnny Manziel and Ray Lewis on the flip side... but ... just going by averages, my statement is true.
    Most blacks I know simply don't care about educating themselves, they don't read or care to know things. But, the smartest people I know are black. The few who do want to learn have and they far out did their white counterparts.

It's always more about interests than actual intelligence.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Most blacks I know simply don't care about educating themselves, they don't read or care to know things. But, the smartest people I know are black. The few who do want to learn have and they far out did their white counterparts.

It's always more about interests than actual intelligence.
    American blacks tend to be dumb as rocks, they don't talk intelligently, even the high GPA guys like Richard Sherman still sound barely above a street hood when talking in a press conference... that's just the way it is.

But when you talk about smartest black people... you talk about Nigerians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans, etc., i.e. first and second generation black people from Africa who have come to educate themselves and lead a better life for themselves and their families away from poverty, tropical disease, civil war/unrest, everyday street violence etc. Even though they are black, they aren't much different from the Indian and Asian immigrants who come here and learn science, math and engineering to put themselves above the pack in knowledge and highly marketable skills.

These are the "smart" blacks, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    American blacks tend to be dumb as rocks, they don't talk intelligently, even the high GPA guys like Richard Sherman still sound barely above a street hood when talking in a press conference... that's just the way it is.

But when you talk about smartest black people... you talk about Nigerians, Ethiopians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans, etc., i.e. first and second generation black people from Africa who have come to educate themselves and lead a better life for themselves and their families away from poverty, tropical disease, civil war/unrest, everyday street violence etc. Even though they are black, they aren't much different from the Indian and Asian immigrants who come here and learn science, math and engineering to put themselves above the pack in knowledge and highly marketable skills.

You really do need to read Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin, Richard Wright and the poetry of Langston Hughes. Your ignorance is really showing on this one.

You have any idea at all just how many HBCU schools here in the USA? And all those schools have a huge % of black professors. Are you ignorant to just what the black as has done?

Dude, you're what 25ish? How about actually delving into this brecause as of right now you are 100% wrong, ok?

Put 10 small black children from anywhere and 10 small white children also from anywhere in the same enviornment and watch what happens. If you really think we are going to be seeing some dramatic difference in intelligence I can't help ya.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-01-2018 at 06:33 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You really do need to read Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin, Richard Wright and the poetry of Langston Hughes. Your ignorance is really showing on this one.

You have any idea at all just how many HBCU schools here in the USA? And all those schools have a huge % of black professors. Are you ignorant to just what the black as has done?

Dude, you're what 25ish? How about actually delving into this brecause as of right now you are 100% wrong, ok?

Put 10 small black children from anywhere and 10 small white children also from anywhere in the same enviornment and watch what happens. If you really think we are going to be seeing some dramatic difference in intelligence I can't help ya.
    Keyword "in the same environment". You might add "all brought up in an orphanage/by the same foster parents", because a lot of times parents can negatively or positively influence kids (drugs, drinking, divorce, messing around, laziness and single parent/stepparent households vs. marriage stability, financial stability, guidance, pushing kids academically and morally to succeed and teaching about bad consequences for bad actions).

The same holds true for Indians, Hispanics and Asians.

One of the problems with today's blacks is today's "black culture". Too much gangsta rap and focus on partying, drugs, revenge against whites, getting money illegally, and ing as many hoes as possible. The black culture before the mid 1980s was all about falling in love and having a nice life and appreciating their newfound equality to whites instead of trying to get revenge for what happened to their ancestors pre-civil rights (which is re ed).

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Foles is underrated and has proven to have a VERY high ceiling (Chip Kelly era Eagles, 2017-18 playoffs/Super Bowl) and low floor (Rams w/Fisher).

That says nothing about Wentz honestly. Actually with Wentz, the Eagles probably score 50 on that atrocious belicheat defense. The Eagles did leave quite a lot of points on the board, especially in the red zone. The Eagles were ranked #1 in the league in red zone TD % with Wentz at the helm, and it wasn't close.
    uh, no.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    defense had 2 playmakers on the roster, one was out injured the whole second half of the season, and the other got benched. nitey nite.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

And you continue to wonder why you are ing unemployed...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And you continue to wonder why you are ing unemployed...
    I got a job, it starts in Plano on Thursday, it's $2,961 a paycheck before tax. BUT the bad thing is, they also have an office in NC, so they might move me to NC soon. In that case I'll quit

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Didn’t Dan Marino have one of the worst Wonderlic scores ever?
    Well he's black so of course

Thread Information