adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/co...s_of_cheating/

Wish I had a link, but it sort of just happened in the last hour, as I just saw it on my DVR recording of NFL network's post game show. Since it's recorded, I can give a direct quote
    Tomlinson: "I've heard people say, you gotta put an asterisk around that first superbowl"
    Sanders: "Okay, those same critics, did they say anything about the wins that the Indianapolis Colts had?"
    Tomlinson: "Yeah"
    Sanders: "Do you wanna talk about that too?"
    Tomlinson: "Yeah....yeah"
    Sanders: "Because they were getting EVERYBODIES signals. Come on, you don't walk up to the line and look over here and the man on the sidelines is giving you the defense, it's cause they stole the plays"
    Chris Rose: "Except there's no tape there, so we can't necessarily....."
    Sanders: "Please. But we all knew. L.T knew. Every body in the NFL knew. We just didn't let the fans know. That was real and that was happening...in Indy"
    Was this ever a thing? I don't remember hearing about it. But he sure seemed pretty concluded that it was and L.T was shaking his head yes and smiling the whole time.
    between this and Ashley Manning's HGH prescription, Peyton was a far bigger cheater than Brady ever was.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You don't get to where Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are in the NFL because of cheating. You don't put up those kinds of numbers that long unless you are a great GREAT QB.

You might cheat and win a game. But to have the careers these two guys had/having was because of their amazing ability.

All this talk about cheating is for losers.

You could do whatever ya wanted to a football, pump them full of TNT and Jet Fuel, and Jay Cutler ain't winning and neither is Ryan Fitzpatrick or Andy Dalton.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-07-2017 at 01:27 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Underrated website:

yourteamcheats.com

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Underrated website:

yourteamcheats.com
    the raiders were big time cheaters and they owned it. you guys have been cheaters but are pussies about it

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the raiders were big time cheaters and they owned it. you guys have been cheaters but are pussies about it
    How have they been pussies about it? Belichick owned up to everything spygate related from the getgo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How have they been pussies about it? Belichick owned up to everything spygate related from the getgo.
    the fans are defensive as about it

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the fans are defensive as about it
    Be specific.....the fans are usually just reacting to how much everyone else lies about what the actual infringement was and blows it out of proportion.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Tbh the Manning vs Brady thing died during that Super Bowl the Broncos got BTFO'd by Seattle. Then a year later Pete Carroll nailed the coffin shut for us all. This year Brady put a huge ass tombstone on the grave.

It is nice to see the people on the Brady side still mad about stuff though.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Be specific.....the fans are usually just reacting to how much everyone else lies about what the actual infringement was and blows it out of proportion.
    NONONONONONO when some dumbass says the Rams practices were taped, despite there being zero evidence and a full retraction/apology from the person who reported that fake news, Pats fans should just be okay with that lie still being put out there as if it's a fact.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    NONONONONONO when some dumbass says the Rams practices were taped, despite there being zero evidence and a full retraction/apology from the person who reported that fake news, Pats fans should just be okay with that lie still being put out there as if it's a fact.
    Or when people say, "They got punished for filming the other team!" when it's perfectly legal to film the other team, all they got punished for was filming in an area where they weren't supposed to

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/co...s_of_cheating/

between this and Ashley Manning's HGH prescription, Peyton was a far bigger cheater than Brady ever was.
    NY Jets?

Lost a bet?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    NY Jets?

Lost a bet?
    Hey you did your job with the jinx, it's time to come home to the commonwealth

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Hey you did your job with the jinx, it's time to come home to the commonwealth
    Only if you tell Trump to stop being friend with the big 3

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Deion is a well known Colts hater, he is still mad that he got butt ed by Marvin Harrison in 1999. I'm pretty sure that's the same year Deion said "all I need to see is the punter and I'm gone" then Hunter Smith chases him down. I can understand why he's so upset. It was during that game against Indy when everyone realized Prime time was finished.

Deion is a well known Colts hater, he is still mad that he got butt ed by Marvin Harrison in 1999. I'm pretty sure that's the same year Deion said "all I need to see is the punter and I'm gone" then Hunter Smith chases him down. I can understand why he's so upset. It was during that game against Indy when everyone realized Prime time was finished.
    He's turned into a Barkley type blowhard.
    Teaming with Steven A Smith. Talk about incompetent.

Thread Information