My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No, try again.

That's not how FISA warrants get renewed three times by Republican officials and judges.

Why was the 2016 Page warrant renewed for a full year by Republican appointed DAG and FISA judges?
    I’m not going to try again. Why was Page never indicted?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol i don't care because russia. wgaf? hide under your desks kids; mother russia is about to attack!
    You don't care about attacks on your own country. Unless it's Hillary's fault.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m not going to try again.
    Then let your failure stand for everyone to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol i don't care because russia. wgaf? hide under your desks kids; mother russia is about to attack!
    No we end up with PResident's like the one we have now.

I'm sure you think a trillion more in debt per annum, tax cuts your broke ass will never see, the alienation of our allies and the beginnings of a trade war, 3rd world style military parades, incompetence and chaos daily are great.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I’m not going to try again. Why was Page never indicted?
    How do you know he is not?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How do you know he is not?
    All the sealed indictment TSA thinks are against Hillary may not be what he wants them to be.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    All the sealed indictment TSA thinks are against Hillary may not be what he wants them to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't care about attacks on your own country. Unless it's Hillary's fault.
    lmao you're pathetic. no spine in your back, no balls between your legs, no testosterone in your being. a s of what you could've been.

No we end up with PResident's like the one we have now.

I'm sure you think a trillion more in debt per annum, tax cuts your broke ass will never see, the alienation of our allies and the beginnings of a trade war, 3rd world style military parades, incompetence and chaos daily are great.
    nah i believe the greatest plague to AMERICA is your ilk. the sissified males of this nation and the nation itself.

remind me again how much debt obama accrued during his 2 terms, i am one of the few tattooers to do taxes so..., allies that don't treat us fairly last time i checked that's not an ally, parades are bad now but what about the gay parade you attend annually, chaos is nothing new.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and what if they are exactly what TSA assumes and not what you think you know? mr knownothing pav.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    and what if they are exactly what TSA assumes and not what you think you know? mr knownothing pav.
    Because his pizzagate theory turned out to be such a success

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lmao you're pathetic. no spine in your back, no balls between your legs, no testosterone in your being. a s of what you could've been.

nah i believe the greatest plague to AMERICA is your ilk. the sissified males of this nation and the nation itself.

remind me again how much debt obama accrued during his 2 terms, i am one of the few tattooers to do taxes so..., allies that don't treat us fairly last time i checked that's not an ally, parades are bad now but what about the gay parade you attend annually, chaos is nothing new.
    And you're a fake American. A pussy to be frank. Probably your cousins as for fun and for sport.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so not being a sissy is to ignore the attacks for what they are and pretend that you like them. Sounds more like a gimp, literally, Joey. You are what they call a useful idiot. You remind me of WC in a mul ude of ways frankly. The combination of stupidity and pride is breath taking at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you're a fake American. A pussy to be frank.
    lmao so fake i was born here on american soil. a bit of a pussy no doubt; i hate getting tattooed because it hurts so good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so not being a sissy is to ignore the attacks for what they are and pretend that you like them. Sounds more like a gimp, literally, Joey. You are what they call a useful idiot. You remind me of WC in a mul ude of ways frankly. The combination of stupidity and pride is breath taking at times.
    lmao conan 24x7!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The investigation has shown no indication at any point that they have been going after Clinton. It's wishcasting based on nothing real.

On the contrary, they have indicted and convicted a mul ude of the Trump campaign and their witness train is pretty easy to follow.

It's one thing to be partisan. It is something else to be so willfully ignorant and quite frankly plainly stupid. You can try and cover it up with your vulgar flails all you like but you remain obvious in who and what you are.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lmao so fake i was born here on american soil. a bit of a pussy no doubt; i hate getting tattooed because it hurts so good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't watch talk shows, Joey. You do exhibit behaviour of a gimp that everyone can see.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Lawd!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The investigation has shown no indication at any point that they have been going after Clinton. It's wishcasting based on nothing real.

On the contrary, they have indicted and convicted a mul ude of the Trump campaign and their witness train is pretty easy to follow.

It's one thing to be partisan. It is something else to be so willfully ignorant and quite frankly plainly stupid. You can try and cover it up with your vulgar flails all you like but you remain obvious in who and what you are.
    lmao at saying one dudes guess is as good as another dudes guess. but guess what, mr knowitall gylumps has to add his parents 2 cents in.

I don't watch talk shows, Joey. You do exhibit behaviour of a gimp that everyone can see.
    you know damn well what i am talking about and it has nothing to do with a tv show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao at saying one dudes guess is as good as another dudes guess. but guess what, mr knowitall gylumps has to add his parents 2 cents in.

you know damn well what i am talking about and it has nothing to do with a tv show.
    SOrry but not all opinions and forecasts are equal. That is what low class americans like to tell themselves but an educated, informed, or otherwise qualified guess with basis and reasoning is always better than biased wishcasting. There is no reason to believe that the sealed indictments do not relate to the Trump campaign and every reason based on Mueller's actions that they are.

Know about what? You mean Conan the Barbarian? I did quite enjoy Howard's novels back in high school. what are you going on about?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A source close to Trump said Hillary would be indicted soon.
    A source close to Trump also said he wants Mueller fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SOrry but not all opinions and forecasts are equal. That is what low class americans like to tell themselves but an educated, informed, or guess with basis and reasoning is always better than biased wishcasting.
    and pav is just that, an educated and informed human whose reasoning is always best and never biased? lmao this is getting good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I said "may not."

TSA's prediction record for indictments speaks for itself tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Lawd!!!
    TSA spin this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said "may not."
    you say too much

Thread Information