My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Nader has been granted immunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is mueller gonna question obama and clinton on why they fired their acting fbi director upon WH take over and faster than speedy gonzales compared to trump doing so?
    mueller was fbi director when obama took over

in fact, obama requested that he serve an additional 2 years after his 10 year term. so the opposite of firing him

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny seeing how i am about to go celebrate a bday, in 2 hrs, by eating dinner with a trans and a couple gay dude's but that's neither here nor there.
    Uh ok.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE PEOPLE ON WHOM I WISH DEATH DAILY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should just slide into Kyle's DM's already butt boy.
    Do you call your gay and tranny friends butt boys too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you call your gay and tranny friends butt boys too
    Nah because they're not as gay as you butt boy. You're a pansy and that's the difference. Boohoo my feelings...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump furious over leak of warning to not congratulate Putin

President Donald Trump was infuriated after it quickly leaked that he had been directly instructed by his national security advisers in briefing materials not to congratulate Russian President Vladimir Putin on his recent election victory during their call Tuesday morning, a source familiar with the President's thinking said.

Trump was fuming Tuesday night, asking his allies and outside advisers who they thought had leaked the information,

noting that only a small group of staffers have access to those materials and would have known what guidance was included for the Putin call, the source said.

According to the source, the incident resurfaces his long-held belief

there are individuals inside his administration -- especially in the national security realm -- who are actively working to undermine him.

White House chief of staff John Kelly also is furious that a confidential presidential briefing became public knowledge,

a White House official said, and intends to address the matter Wednesday as aides try to figure out who disclosed the warning.

"If this story is accurate, that means someone leaked the President's briefing papers. Leaking such information is a fireable offense and likely illegal,"

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/21/p...mpression=true

Probably somebody who expects to resign or be fired anyway, doesn't give a about Trash's WH fiasco
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-21-2018 at 09:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE PEOPLE ON WHOM I WISH DEATH DAILY
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller time for pedos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao who said you did think i was a methhead? let's all live in make believe world! you're the dim one in this tbh. always playing the victim and coming up with bs scenarios to play said victim.

of course i know what machismo means. when did i say i didn't? again with your make believe bs.

out of context for sure. you being a scared pussy has nothing to do with your make believe scenario of me wanting to kick your ass. however, you are a pussy and that's why you hide behind a screen all the while playing make believe with your bs lies of the past. get over the past holmes; HS was 20 yrs ago loser!

funny seeing how i am about to go celebrate a bday, in 2 hrs, by eating dinner with a trans and a couple gay dude's but that's neither here nor there.

you really have no clue on any stance of mine tbh. you're a ball of assumptions and accusations only.

she is a loony and you're a re . two peas in a pod tbh.
    again with the "I have gay friends" line.

How about you show them all the hateful vitriol you spew here. If what you are saying is true then you are simply a backbiting hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't know if he has or has not. The OIG report release has been pushed back and that could be a sign there is a criminal investigation ongoing.
    Speaking of criminal investigations:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why Donald Trump will never escape Russia

The US president is being outplayed by special investigator Mueller’s chess moves

Familiarity lulls the mind.

It is thus easy to miss the enormity of what is unfolding. Mr Mueller is playing a game of chess.

Every move is made with his opponent’s king in mind.

Last Friday, he boosted his defence by nailing Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Do not take Mr Mueller’s word for it.

HR McMaster, Mr Trump’s national security adviser, said Russia’s role was “now incontrovertible”.

That makes it far harder for the president to fire Mr Mueller —

something he has tried to do more than once.

I would bet Mr Trump now sees General McMaster as a sacrificial pawn.

Unlike the fake news operation, which was headed by a friend of Russian president Vladimir Putin, the hacking was almost certainly pulled off by the FSB and the GRU, Russia’s two main intelligence agencies.

They funnelled their material through WikiLeaks, the site run by the fugitive Julian Assange.

Roger Stone, Mr Trump’s first campaign manager, had a knack for guessing when WikiLeaks would dump its next cache.

Mr Trump would then forecast it from the hustings.

He cited WikiLeaks 164 times in the last four weeks of the general election.

The timing of the leaks was always helpful.

The largest dump took place 32 minutes after the release of the notorious Access Hollywood tapes.

https://www.ft.com/content/4c57a39e-...6-4a6390addb44
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-22-2018 at 09:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so wrong

We aren't taking the word of the Trump administration on McCabe lying under oath, we are taking the word of the OIG (Obama appointee) and the FBI OPR (Mueller appointee).
    Jefferson Butterbeans Sessions, you got some ‘splainin’ to do! Turns out you may have left out one or two pertinent details when you set to firin’ Andy McCabe 10 minutes before his pension would vest. ABC reports:

Nearly a year before Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired senior FBI official Andrew McCabe for what Sessions called a “lack of candor,” McCabe oversaw a federal criminal investigation into whether Sessions lacked candor when testifying before Congress about contacts with Russian operatives, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

We beg your pardon? Jeff Sessions was already under FBI investigation for “accidentally” forgetting to tell the Senate about all those Russian contacts during his confirmation hearing prior to the appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel? And the person who authorized the Department of Justice to investigate its own boss was none other than Andy McCabe?

THIS SOAP OPERA NEEDS MORE CHARACTERS.

Apparently, Sessions has already been questioned by Robert Mueller and cleared for his “lack of candor.” But ABC reports Sessions jus’ had no AH-dea that he was even under investigation.

One source told ABC News that Sessions was not aware of the investigation when he decided to fire McCabe last Friday less than 48 hours before McCabe, a former FBI deputy director, was due to retire from government and obtain a full pension, but an attorney representing Sessions declined to confirm that.

To which Yr Wonkette says, CUT THE ! Sessions was “not aware” of an investigation that required him to answer questions from the Special Counsel two months ago? Did Ol’ Jeff think Robert Mueller was the Russian Ambassador and the whole chat just slipped his mind? Because the Attorney General seems sufficiently aware of this investigation to be bragging that they cleared him. So we’re rating this statement a solid Yeah, No Your Lawyer Wouldn’t Confirm It.
    Read more at https://wonkette.com/631545/did-jeff...WjsdKBm0GB3.99

Whoopsies. Kinda deflates your McCabe's firing reason theory, donnit? Jeff "I don't recall" Sessions is not credible enough to take at face value.

Obstruction.
    of.
    Justice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah because they're not as gay as you butt boy. You're a pansy and that's the difference. Boohoo my feelings...
    Russian spies in America, then and now
    The Economist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBMPe1y-q6E
    Russia is accused of trying to influence the US election, which led to the Trump presidency. In a rare interview one of the Soviet Union’s highest-ranking KGB spies talks about the long-standing practice of subverting Western democracy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fake news
    WITCH HUNT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fake news
    WITCH HUNT
    When you have a narcissist for a client.

I'm sure he is going to work for Hillary's defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fake news
    WITCH HUNT

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol oh and to top it off. Trump being a dumbass tweeting about his social media operation during the campaign.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dowd may be quitting because he probably objects to firing Mueller, and Trash is getting closer to firing Mueller.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dowd may be quitting because he probably objects to firing Mueller, and Trash is getting closer to firing Mueller.
    He's gotta fire Sessions first.

Thread Information