My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I still say Boente is a Trump guy. I’m not concerned he was named in the referral—guilt by association doesn’t mean much to Huber.
    So the referrals are essentially meaningless!

Thank you for your opinion they are worthless. I agree.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's been three months since the referral.

Wouldn't a criminal investigation be the next step, TSA?

What are you saying will happen next?
    Back when the referral was made I told you it was to put the FBI on notice since Grassley saw conflicting statements in Steele’s ongoing lawsuit and what the FBI said Steele did. The referral was to bring to light who lied, Steele or the FBI. You should have all of this in your ST notebook, did you lose it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back when the referral was made I told you it was to put the FBI on notice since Grassley saw conflicting statements in Steele’s ongoing lawsuit and what the FBI said Steele did. The referral was to bring to light who lied, Steele or the FBI. You should have all of this in your ST notebook, did you lose it?
    you have to admit it's pretty tough to keep track of your daily evolving conspiracy theory

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Steele's ongoing lawsuit?

Could you direct me to that case? Tell me all about it.

Or do you just want to make it personal now?

That's how I can tell you're shook.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So the referrals are essentially meaningless!

Thank you for your opinion they are worthless. I agree.
    You can keep your head in the sand as long as you wish. Those named in the referrals would disagree with your take as witnessed by their actions of throwing each other under the bus every chance they get.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you have to admit it's pretty tough to keep track of your daily evolving conspiracy theory
    When is your bday? I’ll send you a ST notebook.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Personal". LOL.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Gubarev is suing Steele. You for sure lost your ST notebook.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You can keep your head in the sand as long as you wish. Those named in the referrals would disagree with your take as witnessed by their actions of throwing each other under the bus every chance they get.
    Back that bus up McCabe isn’t done with Comey

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Comey’s revving his bus engine, he’s not finished.

“I ordered that investigation”

=====

Former FBI Director Andrew McCabe is locked in a battle of “he said-he said” with his former boss, James Comey, over the findings of a damning report from the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general (OIG).

McCabe’s lawyer, Michael Bromwich, issued a statement on Wednesday casting doubt on Comey and the OIG’s report, which was released April 13.

“The report fails to adequately address the evidence (including sworn testimony) and do ents that prove that Mr. McCabe advised Director Comey repeatedly that he was working with The Wall Street Journal on the stories in question prior to publication,” Bromwich said in a statement CNN published.

“Neither Mr. Comey nor the OIG is infallible, and in this case, neither of them has it right.”

Earlier on Wednesday, Comey confirmed he ordered the opening of the inspector general’s investigation that uncovered McCabe’s involvement in a leak to The Wall Street Journal for an article published just before the 2016 election.

The office of the inspector general, led by Michael Horowitz, accused McCabe of a “lack of candor” during interviews with investigators about the leak. McCabe lied about authorizing the leak on at least four separate occasions — in interviews with OIG investigators, interviews with the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), and in conversations with Comey, investigators determined.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on March 16 based on a recommendation from OPR.

McCabe has acknowledging authorizing his general counsel and an official in the FBI’s office of public affairs to speak with a Journal reporter for an article about the various investigations into Hillary Clinton. The bureau was investigating the Clinton Foundation, the FBI attorney revealed for the first time to The Journal.

As FBI No. 2, McCabe was authorized to reveal the existence of investigations if it served the public interest, but McCabe authorized the leak “in a manner designed to advance his personal interests at the expense of Department leadership,” the OIG determined.

Though McCabe authorized the leaks to The Journal, he admonished two FBI officials over the leaks, the report also reveals.

McCabe informed Comey he was authorizing a subordinate to speak with the Journal, the former FBI director told the OIG. McCabe has email exchanges supportorting that claim, Michael Bromwich, McCabe’s attorney, said.

Comey has told a different story.

McCabe “definitely did not tell me that he authorized” the leak, Comey told OIG investigators, according to the OIG report.

“I don’t remember exactly how, but I remember some form or fashion, and it could have been like ‘can you believe this crap? How does this stuff get out’ kind of thing?” Comey said in the interview, adding he “took from whatever communication we had that he wasn’t involved in it.”

Comey offered a scathing rebuke of McCabe on Thursday, during an appearance on ABC’s “The View.”

“It’s not okay. The McCabe case illustrates what an organization committed to the truth looks like,” Comey said and added, “I ordered that investigation.”

“Good people lie. I think I’m a good person, where I have lied,” he continued. “I still believe Andrew McCabe is a good person, but the inspector general found he lied.”

Comey’s damning statements about McCabe would seem to contradict support he offered his former subordinate in a tweet on Jan. 29, 2018.

“Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months, when small people were trying to tear down an ins ution we all depend on. He served with distinction for two decades. I wish Andy well. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI. America needs you,” Comey tweeted in response to comments that President Trump made about McCabe earlier that day.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/04/1...mpression=true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figured the 11 random house republicans asking DOJ to prosecute Hillary and 10 other top people would get TSA out of the rock he's been hiding under the past week after being butt ed.

Chris and TSA getting false hope.
    muh 11 republicans will deliver me

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lol shook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "consigliere"

lol anonymous sources

lol WaPo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol TSA hoping for FBI raids on someone other than team Trump.

Except maybe Boente. TSA has no ing idea whether to cheer or hide from det one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlov begging for another 'HQ Special'

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol I don't care if they all go to jail.

They have to be investigated first though.

Keep praying for that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol TSA hoping for FBI raids on someone other than team Trump.

Except maybe Boente. TSA has no ing idea whether to cheer or hide from det one.
    , he's propping up Comey now.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol I don't care if they all go to jail.

They have to be investigated first though.

Keep praying for that.
    Horowitz and his team of 400 have been investigating for over a year you stick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Comey told Horowitz to start an investigation on Comey himself?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So Comey told Horowitz to start an investigation on Comey himself?
    You aren’t making any sense. Log off, try again tomorrow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You aren’t making any sense. Log off, try again tomorrow.
    From your own link:

“It’s not okay. The McCabe case illustrates what an organization committed to the truth looks like,” Comey said and added, “I ordered that investigation.”
    That's the OIG report. And the only one that has been going on for a while.

You claimed "horowitz and his team of 400 () have been investigating Hillary, McCabe, Comey and 8 others for over a year. So if it's not the OIG which Comey himself prompted Howoritz to start, of which investigation that pertains to the 11 people are you talking about?

Provide proof. Or at least a link about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol that's a review.

You might want to see how the last one went before you get too excited tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    From your own link:

That's the OIG report. And the only one that has been going on for a while.

You claimed "horowitz and his team of 400 () have been investigating Hillary, McCabe, Comey and 8 others for over a year. So if it's not the OIG which Comey himself prompted Howoritz to start, of which investigation that pertains to the 11 people are you talking about?

Provide proof. Or at least a link about it.
    provide proof. How bout no. You’re just too ing stupid to waste the time on. Your refuting claims never made and are making no sense.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol that's a review.

You might want to see how the last one went before you get too excited tbh.
    review got you shook

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    calm down and don’t get excited it’s just a standard nothingburger review

Thread Information