Page 121 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 21711111171181191201211221231241251311712216211121 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 52486
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine as long as you disappear forever when you lose the bet. No coming back as got account 2.
    Dammit I want Dear Leader to go down in flames but I'd miss your stories about hookers and fishing here, as well as the good restaurant recommendations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or welch like Reck got did.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why is this BREAKING? Isn't this what this entire thread is about?
    CBS News has learned that U.S. investigators are looking into whether Trump campaign representatives had a role in helping Russian intelligence as it carried out cyberattacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political targets in March 2016.

This new information suggests that the FBI is going back further than originally reported to determine the extent of possible coordination. Sources say investigators are probing whether an individual or individuals connected to the campaign intentionally or unwittingly helped the Russians breach Democratic Party targets.

Because this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CBS News has learned that U.S. investigators are looking into whether Trump campaign representatives had a role in helping Russian intelligence as it carried out cyberattacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political targets in March 2016.

This new information suggests that the FBI is going back further than originally reported to determine the extent of possible coordination. Sources say investigators are probing whether an individual or individuals connected to the campaign intentionally or unwittingly helped the Russians breach Democratic Party targets.

Because this
    Hopefully they take that got down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine as long as you disappear forever when you lose the bet. No coming back as got account 2.
    LMAO. You need this site as bad as cuck TSA does. You'll never leave it because its the only thing you have left, old man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY AG Schneiderman has assigned a lawyer full-time to dig up stuff on Trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because this

That's over a years' worth of surveillance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's over a years' worth of surveillance.
    And the beauty is that is not only the FBI gathering intelligence.

No wonder Trump walked out of signing executive orders yesterday. He's really not having a great 100 days.

Now, one year after the Russian operation began, sources say the FBI’s investigation is nowhere near over. It involves dozens of agents in Washington, New York and London. The NSA and CIA are also gathering intelligence from inside Russia.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-prob...in-early-2016/

Looks like the FBI is building a fail safe investigation one way or the other.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    still pushing the immunity request that never happened
    You've become a caricature. Just like other Trump enablers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems like he's on his way to becoming Trash's Ken Starr

Rep. Adam Schiff, Trump's public prosecutor, says he must be a 'guardian against the worst abuses'

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-ca-schiff-politics-russia-20170331-story.html

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump melting down on Twitter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he regret putting himself on the spotlight? I bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/31/politi...out/index.html

Looks likes he's upset that the power of the Presidency does not control everything and the President isn't immune to a investigation. I guess he thought he would be literally king and everything he said would go. Thats the only thing i can see behind his tantrums he is throwing.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Kremlin Clan. Thats catchy.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/31/politi...out/index.html

Looks likes he's upset that the power of the Presidency does not control everything and the President isn't immune to a investigation. I guess he thought he would be literally king and everything he said would go. Thats the only thing i can see behind his tantrums he is throwing.
    Of course. He thought the Presidency would hide his transgressions. Secretly though, If he thinks resigning will get him off the hook he is sorely mistaken. Though that would be the quickest way to get him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. He thought the Presidency would hide his transgressions. Secretly though, If he thinks resigning will get him off the hook he is sorely mistaken. Though that would be the quickest way to get him out.
    Of course it would, Pence would pardon him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guilty until proven innocent, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And lol at old bat Maxine Waters.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Flynn's lawyer back in November

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Of course it would, Pence would pardon him.
    He would Pardon him if he takes over for Trump. There is also a chance, that if Russia has directly tampered with the voting polls, the Supreme Court will hear a case for a special election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would Pardon him if he takes over for Trump. There is also a chance, that if Russia has directly tampered with the voting polls, the Supreme Court will hear a case for a special election.
    Russia didn't tamper in that so there is no cons utional crisis that can get a democrat into office any time before 2021. You're getting really delusional.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Russia didn't tamper in that so there is no cons utional crisis that can get a democrat into office any time before 2021. You're getting really delusional.
    No. Russia hacked the RNC. They have dirt on many Republicans including McConnell and Ryan. If they have Kompromat on Pence, it's over. The Supreme Court will have a case for special election brought before them. Whether they Grant it is a different story.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Blackmail

Thread Information