Page 166 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 661161561621631641651661671681691701762162666661166 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Similar to McMaster quote:

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

WaPo le: "Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador"
    McMaster/Tillerson: No he didn't
    Or maybe Trump disclosed classified intelligence information that was not about military operations or methods, but was about the geographic location where sources were operating?

Neither of the statements you quote says what you think it says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prime rib tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities"

So these aides who were sooooooo concerned about the highly classified intel Trump was discussing thought it would be okay to just leak the intel to the WaPo for safe keeping?
    yes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘The White House is playing word games’: WaPo reporter slams McMasters’ denial of Trump intel disclosure to Russians

Following McMaster’s statement, Post reporter Scott Wilson (who along with Miller co-wrote the initial breaking story) noted on Twitter that the national security advisor “had the opportunity to call the story “false” before we published it,” but chose not to.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/the-white-house-is-playing-word-games-wapo-reporter-slams-mcmasters-denial-of-trump-intel-disclosure-to-russians/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

So McM rope-a-doped WaPo, then saying WaPo LIED, playing along with Trash's strategy of LYING all the time and trashing the press as "fake news", while give Alt-right assholes WH access.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities"

So these aides who were sooooooo concerned about the highly classified intel Trump was discussing thought it would be okay to just leak the intel to the WaPo for safe keeping?
    Huh? The leak occured when Trump discussed it with the Russians. WaPo got information about that initial disclosure and -- unlike His Pepeness -- didn't disclose the sensitive information. The report is on DJT ing up with the Russians.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    LOL Dear Leader firing Comey because he was unfair to Hillary
    McCabe (under federal investigation) is next. It's come out that not only did his wife accept 700,000 from McAuliffe (under federal investigation) but McCabe also was the one who paid Steele for the dossier. The same dossier the FBI used to get the FISA warrant on Trump team. It's all starting to come out now, stories like today are the last gasps from holdovers in the IC community. WaPo/Bezos being used by the CIA to try and smear Trump, nothing new here.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Or maybe Trump disclosed classified intelligence information that was not about military operations or methods, but was about the geographic location where sources were operating?

Neither of the statements you quote says what you think it says.
    "At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed"
    Correct

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this is so much fun!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCabe (under federal investigation) is next. It's come out that not only did his wife accept 700,000 from McAuliffe (under federal investigation) but McCabe also was the one who paid Steele for the dossier. The same dossier the FBI used to get the FISA warrant on Trump team. It's all starting to come out now, stories like today are the last gasps from holdovers in the IC community. WaPo/Bezos being used by the CIA to try and smear Trump, nothing new here.
    Trump firing Comey for being unfair to Clinton
    that explanation lasting about a day before our Dear Leader admitted the obvious
    is there anything you won't swallow from Trump's ass?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Huh? The leak occured when Trump discussed it with the Russians. WaPo got information about that initial disclosure and -- unlike His Pepeness -- didn't disclose the sensitive information. The report is on DJT ing up with the Russians.
    "it's too classified we can't release it but we swear it happened like we said it did"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That would include geographic location where sources were operating.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump firing Comey for being unfair to Clinton
    that explanation lasting about a day before our Dear Leader admitted the obvious
    is there anything you won't swallow from Trump's ass?
    I don't really care what the explanation was for firing Comey. Keep your eye on the McCabe story.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John McCain Offers A Spineless And Pathetic Defense Of Trump Leaking Intel To Russia

John McCain (R-AZ) was told that Trump leaked classified intel to Russia the former maverick responded by weakly stating that

the President has the right to leak intel to an enemy of America

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/...iticus+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would include geographic location where sources were operating.
    Except that's not what those obviously word-smithed press releases say.

You'd think that if the geographic location wasn't discussed -- and you're issuing a press release to combat the allegation that said location was discussed -- you'd have mentioned as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really care what the explanation was for firing Comey. Keep your eye on the McCabe story.
    Was he a regular customer at Comet Ping Pong?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "it's too classified we can't release it but we swear it happened like we said it did"
    Or the idiot in command divulged this to the Russians during a meeting where aides who lack security clearance were present, and those aides went and told WaPo.

An aid's leak to the press doesn't somehow save the Donald.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol an unnamed gop sen. said "we just wish we could get through one day in this town"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Or the idiot in command divulged this to the Russians during a meeting where aides who lack security clearance were present, and those aides went and told WaPo.

An aid's leak to the press doesn't somehow save the Donald.
    Or nothing disastrous happened like the WaPo is trying to paint.

You're putting a lot of faith in the WaPo after they've already been caught pushing outrageous Russia stories they later revised or retracted. I'll take McMaster at his word until more details come out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

You're putting a lot of faith in the WaPo after they've already been caught pushing outrageous Russia stories they later revised or retracted. I'll take McMaster at his word until more details come out.
    and they are coming out.

you are wasting valuable time not getting in line with this.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Just in the last week WaPo printed that Comey asked for more funds for Russia and the deputy attorney general threatened to resign over Comey firing. They push bull story after bull story. hater isn't correct about much but he's right about WaPo being a CIA mouthpiece.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just in the last week WaPo printed that Comey asked for more funds for Russia and the deputy attorney general threatened to resign over Comey firing. They push bull story after bull story. hater isn't correct about much but he's right about WaPo being a CIA mouthpiece.
    who cares.....as long as it works!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Of course When in doubt, just start screeching " but Obama did it too!" or " but Hillary did it too!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're putting a lot of faith in a white house that said they fired Comey for being unfair to Clinton one day and then Russia the next.

Thread Information