Page 181 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 811311711771781791801811821831841851912312816811181 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 52486
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA

Go to 4chan and find out who Bossert talked to.
    You can help take down the intelligence community, they all need replacing you said, here is a start:

The concern was raised by Homeland security adviser Thomas Bossert, according to an administration source. Bossert, who was not in the meeting, read a classified summary of the discussion and realized that the plot was discussed. Bossert felt the intel community needed to know what was said.

And now your theory.
    If you please.
    We can have a bet for you to leave.
    Forever.
    You just on your own theory. The NSA wasn't terrified and didn't leak to the press. Well done.

I've got a large scale ELE bet I'll propose to any takers soon. I'm having rotator cuff surgery Monday so I don't plan on leaving quite yet as I'll need some laughs while recovering. I hope you'll consider the offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just on your own theory. The NSA wasn't terrified and didn't leak to the press. Well done.

I've got a large scale ELE bet I'll propose to any takers soon. I'm having rotator cuff surgery Monday so I don't plan on leaving quite yet as I'll need some laughs while recovering. I hope you'll consider the offer.
    good luck with that tbh... though not too surprised considering all the twisting/spinning

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And we're to believe it was so sensitive an anonymous source thought it wise to leak to the media?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    good luck with that tbh... though not too surprised considering all the twisting/spinning
    More due to all the heavy lifting I do around here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or the furious jerking off. either way

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Who to believe....anon "FBI sources" or acting director Andrew McCabe who publically stated there's been no interference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lifting Donald's pecker and putting it in your mouth can't be too straining.
    Last edited by Th'Pusher; 05-16-2017 at 11:01 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this tsa mfer working overtime tonight. hope it pays good fam

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are so Fckn stupid you old clown.

Before I use you as a punching bag yet again think about what I wrote, and you just wrote. Will you do that? Or maybe just wait till you are under anesthesia so your mind is clear.

And you can't make any bet as you have not presented one coherent thought about this entire incident. And have been asked to do so several times.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    going back and editing an already terrible attempt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    this tsa mfer working overtime tonight. hope it pays good fam
    Get your lube ready for next week. I'll be on here non stop bending fools over in a norco induced fury.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You are so Fckn stupid you old clown.

Before I use you as a punching bag yet again think about what I wrote, and you just wrote. Will you do that? Or maybe just wait till you are under anesthesia so your mind is clear.

And you can't make any bet as you have not presented one coherent thought about this entire incident. And have been asked to do so several times.
    old clown...I'm probably half your age

Your theory was the NSA was terrified/shocked at what Trump shared and they leaked to the press was it not?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    CROFL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your theory was the NSA was terrified/shocked at what Trump shared and they leaked to the press was it not?
    Do you know where my paste came from?
    Have you read what I told you to read? Answer NO.

Because if you have not, then you don't understand how Bossert knew to be concerned. It's just like you not understanding how the WH is giving absolute replies because they KNOW Trump screwed up. You never EVEN understood this, how could you possible understand how all this is thought to have started?

Now your theory?

How has WaPo got the whole thing all wrong? And what is your thought as to how this has all been made up? How did WaPo construct this giant lie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are still under parental custody?

Do they know you stay up too late?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who to believe....anon "FBI sources" or acting director Andrew McCabe who publically stated there's been no interference.
    who are you going to believe, wapo saying classified info was discussed, or mcmaster denying that classified info was discussed

oh, wait...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still can't believe Trump blew all his political capital on inauguration crowd size.

Once you saw that you knew it was going to become a show of massive proportion.

I actually was dumb enough to think that the campaign Trump would be different as President. He has since gotten 1000x worse. And what's really scary is that his die hards still defend him. Unreal man.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do you know where my paste came from?
    Have you read what I told you to read? Answer NO.

Because if you have not, then you don't understand how Bossert knew to be concerned. It's just like you not understanding how the WH is giving absolute replies because they KNOW Trump screwed up. You never EVEN understood this, how could you possible understand how all this is thought to have started?

Now your theory?

How has WaPo got the whole thing all wrong? And what is your thought as to how this has all been made up? How did WaPo construct this giant lie?
    "NYtimes, Washington Post, Politico, Rueters, BBC, The Guardian, WSJ."
    "Go read all the articles from all these publications over the past two days"

Thanks for the reading list gramps. How bout some links I politely asked for time after time. And pick a theory and stick with it this time.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That's why I said "suggests" instead of "proves."

Those allegations are pretty specific (i.e., length of the do ent, what specifically was said, when the memo was created, etc...). Which makes me believe that this memo or these memos actually exist. And the article you posted doesn't say about Comey not confirming the do ents existence.

We'll wait to see what comes out. In the meantime, I want you to remember back to 24 hours ago when you were crying about "fake news" about the Donald disclosing classified information to the Russians. How'd that work out for you?
    If these memos do exist and what was said by "Comey" was true, would Comey be charged under 18 US code 4?

18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this le or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, le XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I actually was dumb enough to think that the campaign Trump would be different as President. He has since gotten 1000x worse. And what's really scary is that his die hards still defend him. Unreal man.
    That was pretty dumb to think he'd change.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember Campaign Trump talking about assassinating Clinton?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If these memos do exist and what was said by "Comey" was true, would Comey be charged under 18 US code 4?

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this le or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, le XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)
    Well, no, obviously, since he was conducting an investigation on the matter, potentially building a case, before he was fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

short answer: No, unless Comey took affirmative steps to conceal it. I think preparing a memo would be the exact opposite of that.

United States v. Johnson, 546 F.2d 1225 (5th Cir. 1977)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well, no, obviously, since he was conducting an investigation on the matter, potentially building a case, before he was fired.
    Thanks for the info.

Thread Information