Louise Mensch has tweeted this story 20 times in 30 mins

Can you post 20 tweets of the NYT story in 30 mins

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that all sounds really gay. Does Jared also massages Trump's balls or is that TSA's job?

Also LOL @ political win. Jared Doesn't know shit. Way in over his head.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians playing chess, Repugs getting played, and they're too naive to know it, exactly like the low-wage, low-education racists who got suckered into electing Trash.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner is in deep troubleand his White House enemies are feeling pretty good about that

There is no "legitimate" reason why Trump's transition team should have sought out a secret line of communication with a foreign nation that the American government wouldn't know about

Sunday shows be damned; there is no spin that makes that "better."

That's colluding with a foreign government in defiance of your own no matter how you look at it, and

is prima facie evidence that

there was something going on between the top members of Team Trump and Russian officials that they didn't want American officials getting wind ofand

that's even without considering the breaking news that Kushner had still more conversations with Russian officials that he
    did not previously bother to mention.

certain other people in the always-tumultuous White House, people who do not like Golden Boy and find his presence irritating, might be a wee bit happy about that.

No one knows what to make of it because hes there every day, making decisions, in the Oval, [a senior administration official] said. So everyone just tries to act normal.

[...]
    But outside of Kushners small circle of trust a group that includes Kushners wife Ivanka Trump, and advisers Hope Hicks, Josh Raffel, Dina Powell, Gary Cohn, Chris Liddell and Reed Cordish

many West Wing advisers are simultaneously rattled by the backchannel revelations, and feeling a sense of schadenfreude. [...]

Internally at the White House, according to multiple sources, there is a feeling of resentment among people about Kushners special status as a family member, and a feeling that its about time for him to have a turn under the gun.

I don't think we have to worry about the members of this White House colluding with each other to sweep their worst scandals under the rug. The members of this White House would feed each other to passing bears, if the opportunity arose.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5...28Daily+Kos%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Trump's team be happy over this? No way you can separate Cuckner away from Dear Leader in this probe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI now focusing on mysterious 30-minute meeting Kushner had with Putin banker all

President Donald Trumps adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner is now under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for a meeting he had with a representative from a sanctioned Russian bank in December.

Kushners meeting with Russian banker and Vladimir Putin ally Sergey Gorkov in December 2016 is, according to the Times, now being scrutinized by the F.B.I. as part of its investigation into alleged Russian attempts to disrupt last years presidential campaign, and whether any of Mr. Trumps advisers assisted in such efforts.

Kushner has also come under media scrutiny for another meeting he had with a Russian national in December, Kushner met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak in Trump Tower to establish a back-channel with the Kremlin.

The move is considered out-of-the ordinary for presidential transitions, and disgraced national security adviser Michael Flynn was also reportedly at the meeting.

Gorkovs bank, Vnesheconombank (VEB), was placed under sanction in 2014 by the American government for their role as a government-owned financial institution in Russias annexation of Crimea.

According to the Times, VEB also has been used by Russian intelligence to plant spies in the United States.

In March 2016, an agent of Russias foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R., who was caught posing as an employee of the bank in New York, pleaded guilty to spying against the United States.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/fbi-...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why would Trump's team be happy over this? No way you can separate Cuckner away from Dear Leader in this probe.
    Because they are morons. It may be Pence thinking he can get away with it, which he won't.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kushner's fuckups hurt the WH, and maybe some of the WH staffers GAF about the WH/Exec fuction, rather than just Trash the asshole soft authoritarian sicko ignoramus.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Trump has hired a bunch of a-holes interested in gaining some sort of position by backstabbing.
    No honor among thieves. This is just a ridiculously bad mix of people. This is a horribly inept, corrosive group. There is clearly a group within the WH that wants Kushner gone.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Media is back to calling it a back channel. Story will be dead in a week. Wonder who the next failed target will be the pickings are slim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Trump has hired a bunch of a-holes interested in gaining some sort of position by backstabbing.
    No honor among thieves. This is just a ridiculously bad mix of people. This is a horribly inept, corrosive group. There is clearly a group within the WH that wants Kushner gone.
    I don't know how Kushner wouldn't take Trump down with him. I still think it's Priebus and his people trying to take our Dear Leader down for Pence's benefit. None of these leaks ever seem to do anything but make Pence look like the odd guy out who has no idea what's going on. The GOP doesn't give a shit about Trump, he was a trojan horse to get them into power but now is just a nuisance getting in the way of them passing their agenda into law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media is back to calling it a back channel. Story will be dead in a week. Wonder who the next failed target will be the pickings are slim.
    well, 50% of media is fake news, so maybe going back to calling it a back channel is fake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how Kushner wouldn't take Trump down with him. I still think it's Priebus and his people trying to take our Dear Leader down for Pence's benefit. None of these leaks ever seem to do anything but make Pence look like the odd guy out who has no idea what's going on. The GOP doesn't give a shit about Trump, he was a trojan horse to get them into power but now is just a nuisance getting in the way of them passing their agenda into law.
    There are so many liars in the WH staff it's extremely difficult to tell. When you get untrustworthy maggots infighting for an egomaniac's attention.... When Trump started selecting and firing so many people during the campaign I remember a press guy said this would be a bonanza if Trump became president, He nailed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are so many liars in the WH staff it's extremely difficult to tell. When you get untrustworthy maggots infighting for an egomaniac's attention.... When Trump started selecting and firing so many people during the campaign I remember a press guy said this would be a bonanza if Trump became president, He nailed it.
    They're fucking themselves over with how serious the collusion allegations are against the Trump campaign and the obstruction of justice it looks like Trump has been engaged in. Unless it's the establishment GOP types who want Trump gone. Establishment GOP are the only people in Trump's camp who gain by tearing the president down. It just doesn't seem like infighting from people pissed off at each other to me. If it was you'd probably be hearing dirt on Pence too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it will be dead as Trump et al will produce another royal f-up.
    It's a never ending loop of The Three Stooges flicks.
    If Trump gets hanged for anything it won't be for collusion with Russians. It will likely be a coverup of something he would never be impeached for. It's a clown show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it will be dead as Trump et al will produce another royal f-up.
    It's a never ending loop of The Three Stooges flicks.
    If Trump gets hanged for anything it won't be for collusion with Russians. It will likely be a coverup of something he would never be impeached for. It's a clown show.
    I think he's probably guilty. Otherwise why would people in his own camp be so empowered to try to take him down in the press? They're dribbling out these horrible stories about Trump day after day after day to keep things in the news. It just seems like they're trying to give the GOP congress the cover they'd need to eventually replace Trump with Pence. It really is starting to look like a coup IMO, and I don't think the GOP establishment would have the balls to try it if there was nothing to the Russia story. The blowback from GOP voters would be enormous if there was any doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're fucking themselves over with how serious the collusion allegations are against the Trump campaign and the obstruction of justice it looks like Trump has been engaged in. Unless it's the establishment GOP types who want Trump gone. Establishment GOP are the only people in Trump's camp who gain by tearing the president down. It just doesn't seem like infighting from people pissed off at each other to me. If it was you'd probably be hearing dirt on Pence too.
    There has been dirt on Pence. These people are going for books, radio shows and cable news positions as well. They know Trump could get rid of them at anytime. The closer you get to Trump the more your name gets put out. They are advertising for the $ later. He picked a few competent people who will go down gracefully, but most of these people are just hacks and whores IMO. Just wait till this presidency ends. The public is fascinated with the inept, botch-brained Cheeto. The number of people who have turned positions down is telling. These are the folks that don't need this BS. Trump attracts attention sluts who are pulling each other's hair out to sleep with him, share his moments of sick, impulsive behavior. Then they will spill it all for $

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There has been dirt on Pence. These people are going for books, radio shows and cable news positions as well. They know Trump could get rid of them at anytime. The closer you get to Trump the more your name gets put out. They are advertising for the $ later. He picked a few competent people who will go down gracefully, but most of these people are just hacks and whores IMO. Just wait till this presidency ends. The public is fascinated with the inept, botch-brained Cheeto. The number of people who have turned positions down is telling. These are the folks that don't need this BS. Trump attracts attention sluts who are pulling each other's hair out to sleep with him, share his moments of sick, impulsive behavior. Then they will spill it all for $
    I could see that, but what we keep hearing about Pence is he had no knowledge of Flynn being under investigation, how the rest of the transition team kept Pence in the dark. Pence was the guy who got lied to by Flynn, he was the victim.

But god I can't imagine what Spicer's tell all book is going to be like. That guy is going to get so rich off being Trump's Goebbels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see that, but what we keep hearing about Pence is he had no knowledge of Flynn being under investigation, how the rest of the transition team kept Pence in the dark. Pence was the guy who got lied to by Flynn, he was the victim.

But god I can't imagine what Spicer's tell all book is going to be like. That guy is going to get so rich off being Trump's Goebbels.
    Its the Spicer, Kelly-Anne, Flynn types that will be the spillers. I think people like Bannon really want to influence Trump and believed they could sway the Cheeto in the direction of their personal paranoia. Personally I think the run of the mill Republicans who really want to govern are divided and have little clue how to handle this tornado of whimsical foolishness.

Thread Information