Page 199 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 991491891951961971981992002012022032092492996991199 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 52486
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    hardball chris is a liar

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The former official told NBC News that Coats and Rogers did not believe they were being asked to do something illegal. It was more of a public relations request, they believed, according to the official.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-probe-n763336
    headlines are not true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The White House does not confirm or deny unsubstantiated claims based on illegal leaks from anonymous individuals," a White House spokesman told the Washington Post. "The president will continue to focus on his agenda that he was elected to pursue by the American people."

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The former official told NBC News that Coats and Rogers did not believe they were being asked to do something illegal. It was more of a public relations request, they believed, according to the official.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-probe-n763336
    headlines are not true
    The officials, DNI Dan Coats and Adm. Mike Rogers, were sufficiently concerned about the requests that one of them wrote a memo about it, the former official told NBC News. The two men also exchanged notes about their conversations with the president, the source said.

The former official said Rogers saw the request as a threat to the NSA, which generally doesn't wade into public debate

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Gotta love how ducks left the whole article out

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh yes. I'm taking out the whole "Hillary email" crew.
    If getting on and debunked daily is "taking out out a crew" you're doing an excellent job.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    djohn2oo8 busted again for spreading fake news. Would you prefer the former or current FBI director to on you?

Acting FBI Director: 'No Effort to Impede' Investigation Into Russian Meddling

Acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations Andrew McCabe told a Senate panel that ongoing investigations at the Bureau—including probes into any possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia—are still underway despite the President Trump's firing of Director James Comey on Tuesday.

“There has been no effort to impede our investigation to date," McCabe said in response to a question posed by Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida."You cannot stop the men and women of the FBI from doing the right thing, protecting the American people and upholding the Cons ution."

http://time.com/4775707/andrew-mccab...ess-testimony/

I'm starting to think this is all just one big troll job by you, no one can be this wrong on so many things every single day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA you keep posting that same clip of comey talking about the DOJ but not the white house

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA you keep posting that same clip of comey talking about the DOJ but not the white house
    Forgive me I'm ed up on Percocets. McCabe statement is still applicable.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The officials, DNI Dan Coats and Adm. Mike Rogers, were sufficiently concerned about the requests that one of them wrote a memo about it, the former official told NBC News. The two men also exchanged notes about their conversations with the president, the source said.

The former official said Rogers saw the request as a threat to the NSA, which generally doesn't wade into public debate
    Coats is scheduled to testify at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Rogers is slated testify at 3:30 p.m. before the House Armed Services Committee.

Not only do I get to watch you meltdown twice tomorrow but I know exactly when to log in and watch

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Donald Trump screwed the pooch again.

This time the president did it on camera, standing next to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, when he made a point of quieting the room and addressing reporters to say this out of the blue:

Just so you understand, I never mentioned it, the word or the name Israel. I never mentioned it during that conversation. They were all saying I did. So you had another story wrong. Never mentioned the word Israel.

He was referring, of course, to his infamous May 10 meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and ambassador Sergey Kislyak at the White House, the one in which he gave away sensitive foreign intelligence and explained to his guests that he’d gotten rid of that pesky little problem he had with Jim Comey.

Although there has been some reporting that the original information came from Israeli intelligence,

no one has ever claimed Trump told the Russians that.

In fact, national security adviser H.R. McMaster had gone to great lengths to explain that Trump had no idea where the information came from.

So this was simultaneously a confirmation of reporting that Israel was the source and a confirmation that all classified information should be kept far away from President Trump.

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/23/is-d...ggest-problem/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Flynn Is Likely To Get Away With Refusing To Comply With Senate Subpoena

Now that Michael Flynn has refused to turn over do ents under subpoena by the Senate Intelligence Committee,

the committee has two main options,

It can let it go, or

the less likely option, try to hold Flynn accountable.

Odds are against Michael Flynn facing legal consequences for his refusal to comply with a Senate Intelligence committee.

The reason: the Senate’s process to deal with this situation is long and complicated.

That’s the consensus among legal experts across the political spectrum.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/...iticus+USA+%29

So Flynn says " you, Senate" because the Senate is ed up.

So the "system" is game-able, there's no more "good faith" people, but only cynical, venal assholes to game the system for profit, to us all out of our tax dollars.

Declining America is ed and un able.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-23-2017 at 09:50 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little Marco actually showed up in the Senate, or did he tweet from FL?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mike Flynn Is Likely To Get Away With Refusing To Comply With Senate Subpoena

Now that Michael Flynn has refused to turn over do ents under subpoena by the Senate Intelligence Committee,

the committee has two main options,

It can let it go, or

the less likely option, try to hold Flynn accountable.

Odds are against Michael Flynn facing legal consequences for his refusal to comply with a Senate Intelligence committee.

The reason: the Senate’s process to deal with this situation is long and complicated.

That’s the consensus among legal experts across the political spectrum.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/...iticus+USA+%29

So Flynn says " you, Senate" because the Senate is ed up.

So the "system" is game-able, there's no more "good faith" people, but only cynical, venal assholes to game the system for profit, to us all out of our tax dollars.

Declining America is ed and un able.

Flynn taking a page out of the Clinton email investigation playbook after seeing no problems for ignoring subpoenas.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information